First time married guy

Guest Gregcurious

Guest Gregcurious

Hi All,

I’m a fit married guy, always had girlfriends, fucked a lot, then got married, got great kids, grandkids. Great life. Yet...

since I was 12, I used to jerk off at least once a day and usually 2 or 3 times a day, fantasizing about sucking off all my friends dads. That’s the first time I ever came (in my own 12 yr old mouth). I tried to put these desires away but I just can’t. At all. I read a few articles that states that cocksuckers are born that way. I’ve always felt like, deep down inside, that was me to a tee. I was so desperate as a young teen that I even kissed my friends large male dogs cock all over while my friend was upstairs eating supper. I don’t know what I expected, not having any idea how a dogs cock really worked. I do know the dog was enjoying me kissing his sheath but nothing else happened. All I know is I had an overwhelming hot rush go over my body as I did it. 
when I was 14 or so, a 60 year old businessman tried to pick me up in a secluded park, but I was too scared. I’ve literally relived that moment 10000 times, wishing I would have went with him into the woods. He wanted his cock sucked. I know that would have been life changing. Especially as a young adolescent boy then a young man, and then being married, I was so  naive that I thought I was the only guy who felt like this. I felt ashamed and guilty. Then with the Internet, I came to realize that I’m not alone with my desires. I was hoping to run into that fit older businessman again that would be forward in talking to me like that. Of course now here i am, a fit (desperately) curious married cocksucker wanna-be. Anyone else feeling like this?

• 2 months later...