Can u get poz via blowjob

Robster6612

It is possible but happens very rarely. Your saliva is good at killing germs and virus. Unless you have ulcer or a big bleeding cut in your mouth, a single blowjob would not sound concerning.

According to healthline.com, If you’re giving a blowjob, Receptive oral sex with a male partner who has HIV is considered exceptionally low-risk. In fact, a 2002 study found that the risk for HIV transmission through receptive oral sex was statistically zero.

source here: [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/oral-sex-hiv

Edited by dacoman
added source
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good to know I was thinking about this but could not remember the deal.  I  have read about the cuts or abrasions in your mouth.  Also what I read says don't floss your teeth for a long time before sucking cock as flossing can cause open spots on your gums.  I do so love sucking cock and swallowing cum, good to know I am not likely to get infected

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baldwin said:

Good to know I was thinking about this but could not remember the deal.  I  have read about the cuts or abrasions in your mouth.  Also what I read says don't floss your teeth for a long time before sucking cock as flossing can cause open spots on your gums.  I do so love sucking cock and swallowing cum, good to know I am not likely to get infected

I’d be amazed if you did get infected!

• Like 1

It's biologically possible. Of course it is.

But in practice? The risk is more theoretical.

Don't quote me on this (as I cant remember the exacrt source material) but it sits int eh range 0-0.04% per 10,000 exposures.

Takehome: You're not going to get poz through sucking cock or being sucked off.

Yes if you have open cuts or broken skin in your mouth you can become HIV+ this way.  But you are more likely to get syphilis, herpes, or another disease than HIV.