Finding sex/fetish/gangbang event groups??

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Surfing thru bdsmlr i recently found a guy advertising these group events at hotels. He had it centered around a chatroom you could log into to talk to other guests and have to put a red light in ur room bulb to signal vacancy. I wanted to go. But unfortunately i dont have certain experience that the host was asking for. Im wondering were can i find/ does anyone know of other groups like this? Im really looking to exapand beyond just the bathhouse and get into some real group action with ppl i know are looking for the same things. 

IMG_-x7b2hi.jpg

I tend to just find them on Grindr or Bbrt. Then when you go to enough of them, people just text you to invite you when they’re hosting.

These are just groups guys host in their houses, not elaborate hotel things like you’re describing, so I’m not sure if I’m answering your question. But there’s certainly plenty of sex, often fetish, and while most aren’t gangbangs I tend to get fucked by every guy there when I go.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
23 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

I tend to just find them on Grindr or Bbrt. Then when you go to enough of them, people just text you to invite you when they’re hosting.

These are just groups guys host in their houses, not elaborate hotel things like you’re describing, so I’m not sure if I’m answering your question. But there’s certainly plenty of sex, often fetish, and while most aren’t gangbangs I tend to get fucked by every guy there when I go.

Yeah that's not really happening in my city. And being that the gay scene here is so small i probably wouldn't wanna go. I need something a little more solid i can plan to travel to.

Fair. Could you perhaps travel to a bigger city for a weekend? I’ve done this in London before. The party section on BBRT used to be good for this, although it’s closed at the moment. The explore feature on Grindr Xtra might be useful to give you a sense of what’s happening in different places.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
37 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Fair. Could you perhaps travel to a bigger city for a weekend? I’ve done this in London before. The party section on BBRT used to be good for this, although it’s closed at the moment. The explore feature on Grindr Xtra might be useful to give you a sense of what’s happening in different places.

Yeah i really regret not making use of the party section before all this happened 🤦🏿‍♂️the problem with apps is its always hit or miss, even when you plan ahead guys back out or suddenly can only host, etc. I feel like connecting to a group is the next step just hard to find. The site butchxxx is perfect but i don't fit the criteria 

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
17 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

With an ass like that, I can’t see you having much trouble once you build up a bit of a network. And the pandemic will end eventually. Parties will be back.

Thanks man not bad urself😝 not that easy for me tho unfortunately lol