Frustrated Dom feeder (36/m) looking for some help

FeederBear

Dom bear guy here who was getting regularly throated by a few local cocksuckers before the pandemic. Unfortunately with the crisis I have been unable to find relief. 

I doubt I will be able to get blown again for at least a few months. This has me very frustrated, and I've been jerking off multiple times a day (high sex drive). So many guys on line do not understand my need for good oral service, or think about it as foreplay. For me, getting a blowjob can easily be the main event. I know some of you understand, and I'm hoping you can help me out.

Any cocksuckers want to help me out with a bit of simulation? Ideally I'd like to talk with a sub cocksucker who doesn't mind chatting about how much he loves cock and cum. Nothing gets me harder than an eager cocksucker, who is wanting even desperate for my load (big shooter here). My favorite subs know that if they want my cum, saying please and begging always get them what they want. Single minded cock obsessed fags are my kryptonite, I can't resist. 

Any cocksucker's want to help me out? Send me some audio clips or videos begging to kneel for me. Tell me what you would do to earn my cum. Maybe sharing some vids of you sucking, getting throat fucked, etc. Happy to share pics, give more details. I'm into anal, other kinds of sex, but I'm LOVE receiving oral. Happy to lean back and get serviced, or take control and use your throat like a pussy. Feeding cocksuckers is my favorite sexual act.

Don't care about age, race, just attitude and willingness to help me get off. Very discreet here, as I am professional. 

Email me at lastfirst5674@gmail.com, or kik at SeekRelief2

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

What a good idea, I didn't think of that. I'm a feeder as well and backing up, stopped from finding some new mouths  just as covid locked things down.

Not to steal your thunder FeederBear, though messages to kik: Jemuey about sucking and draining me would be good for the same reasons.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there are plenty of guys looking to be on there knees taking your cock in there mouth. I know i would. There is nothing like taking a cock and having your face fucked and way the dom likes. I will do anything to please  my master. I love to fuck also, but the best is getting a load of hot cum in my mouth.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:29 AM, TommiBiC18 said:

How about a newbie cocksucker?

All eager sub cocksucker mouths need using, or at least trying out and breaking in. Newbies just have to focus on sucking as much as they can to develop stamina and technique. As well as to show they are deserving of being fed some Alpha cum and that they are grateful for it.

• Like 1