Do older cumdumps get less?

Hotrawbutt4u

I have noticed that guys seem to go for the younger guys. I am retired with more availability and a tight bottom but I seem to not be able to get near as much as 10 years ago. In fact guys don't  seem to want to try. 

I am not sure if it is because of age or just less guys barebacking in general. 

What do you think.

butt6 (3).JPG

• Upvote 1

I think there’s no question that older bottoms are chosen less often, but I tend to think it has more to do with aspects like muscle tone and body proportionality than age per se. Wrinkled, sagging, or mottled flesh does not appeal on us any more than it does on produce in the grocery. Taut skin, toned muscle, and proportion of meat to frame are all signs of vigor and fertility. They may not be signs of wisdom, but Tops aren’t looking to fuck your wisdom, so it’s wise to tone up your ass.

Bearing in mind I’m a total bottom, from a peer’s perspective I’d say you still look reasonably fuckable in the image you provide above. Now enhance that. Go the extra and choose a position to lie in that spreads your legs a little wider, raises your ass a little higher, but keeps your belly flat down - this sluts you up, bubbles your ass a little, and keeps any extra belly weight out of sight.

If that sounds cynically all about appearances, that’s because it is. It doesn’t matter if you give the sweetest ass in Christendom, the pretty boy next door with the bubble butt is going to get the Tops even if his cunt feels like cardboard because they can’t see how good you feel.

I’m 54, and my body isn’t what it was. I’m not physically competitive (on the outside) with those young bottoms, but that’s okay - I’m not trying to be. Instead, I just throw myself out there and be my genuine self, and accept what is attracted to me - and that gets me fucked plenty.

Note: There’s a difference in me throwing my 54-year-old submissive cumdump ass out there with shameless confidence that I’ll probably be of use to somebody, and an older man who is desperately and obviously trying to appear to be something he’s not - a boi, a twink, a jock when he’s wearing two spare tires. I may look ridiculous, but my confidence may still be attractive; he looks both ridiculous and insecure. Don’t be that guy.

And don’t worry - there are plenty if Tops who want nothing to do with young guys and their young issues. If you only like young Tops, you might benefit from broadening your palate a bit.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

I gotta say, since I have matured, I seem to get alot precovid. Odd few English lads admittedly, but a lot more foreign lads, Pakistanis, and European lads, Polish,Turkish etc. Some seem to like the older bloke. In the bathouse and Darkrooms I get mounted quite a lot. I aint no oil painting and have a Dadbod, but still pull the blokes,  when i was younger I was into older men.

Remember young studs, Youths a mask but it dont last, so enjoy. Everybody gets here at some point.

It’s something I’ve given consideration to, as a total bottom. I’m 34 so I don’t have direct experience of this yet. But I have wandered into cruise bars and dark(ish) rooms where I’ve been the youngest by quite a distance.

Admittedly, when this has happened, I’ve suddenly been the belle of the ball, the boy next door @ErosWired talks about. But you know what? That’s tended to be a brief reaction. It’s not like everyone else stops fucking each other and queues up for me just because I was born a few years later than the other bottoms. It’s more like I’m a curiosity for each of them for a few minutes, and then it’s as you were.

Just as I’m certain I’m a better fuck now than I was as a baby gay, you can be sure those older bottoms could have shown me a thing a two. And I know for a fact that I’ve been rejected on apps for being “too young” by tops who want a bottom who knows what he’s doing.

So, from my very limited experience in this matter, I’d agree. Shape up, have confidence, and go have fun!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

It's a different set of guys now that I'm older.  I prob get about the same, really.  I also try and stay reasonably fit too, so that has an effect on it.  

The big difference for me these days is the quality of the play as opposed to the quantity.  I have better sex in my 40s than I ever did in my 20s.  I have much more of an open mind, and there's always a plus to being more experienced.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I definitely think it depends on the setting, a dark room I look at it as more of a body type thing.  If they want thin, then they want thin.  If they want muscles, then they gravitate to the muscley guys in the dark.  On apps that's a different story, meeting guys off of Grindr/Growlr/Scruff then it is usually younger and fitter wins out!  Not to say always, there are certainly folks who have daddy issues.  As well as young is a relative term.  Young for a 60yo could 40.  Where young for a 40yo would be 20s. 

• Piggy 1

In clubs and real-life situations, I’ve found that so far, at least, age has made little difference.  I keep myself in as good a shape as possible, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised how many young guys are actually attracted to older guys and seek them out.  Strangely enough, though, I‘ve also noticed that although I get plenty of attention from 20-somethings, I have less success with guys in their 30s and 40s.  I guess for them, I’m just not hitting the right ‘Daddy’ buttons.  Or perhaps for some of them, I’m just too close in age for comfort: they see what they are about to become in just a few years time, and run for the hills!

One thing is for sure, though: camera phones and web-cams are no friends to the over 40’s.  They seem to pick up and emphasize every wrinkle, every age spot, every flaw- as well as adding at least one extra chin to the subject’s face.  It’s bad enough trying to take and select a good profile pic, but this latest craze for verifying your pics with a quick video call is a nightmare: after being instantly blocked on more than one occasion, I refuse to engage with it now. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I'm in my 50s and find that I still get as much action being a cumdump as I did 10 or more years ago. One never appeals to everyone.  It would be boring if we did. I find I'm often surprised by the type of guys who have fucked me and I often just can't say whether a particular top finds me appealing or not. At the end of the day, a hole is what they want and I'm there to offer mine 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

If I want to Top I find the older they are the less bitching they are. They just want to suck and get fuck and thank you for the load. I see old guys sitting around not getting any action, I find them to be the best ones 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

In clubs and real-life situations, I’ve found that so far, at least, age has made little difference.  I keep myself in as good a shape as possible, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised how many young guys are actually attracted to older guys and seek them out.  Strangely enough, though, I‘ve also noticed that although I get plenty of attention from 20-somethings, I have less success with guys in their 30s and 40s.  I guess for them, I’m just not hitting the right ‘Daddy’ buttons.  Or perhaps for some of them, I’m just too close in age for comfort: they see what they are about to become in just a few years time, and run for the hills!

One thing is for sure, though: camera phones and web-cams are no friends to the over 40’s.  They seem to pick up and emphasize every wrinkle, every age spot, every flaw- as well as adding at least one extra chin to the subject’s face.  It’s bad enough trying to take and select a good profile pic, but this latest craze for verifying your pics with a quick video call is a nightmare: after being instantly blocked on more than one occasion, I refuse to engage with it now. 

Funny you say that with vidéo chat. Everytime I get messaged from older guys, they always want to chat on the phone first. I would rather meet in person but most want to talk on the phone first. I assume they are vetting out all the femme sounding guys. I fine phone conversations awkward so I hate when they suggest this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've noticed that a LOT of tops state in their profiles that they're looking for "younger", and I'm outside their preferred age range.  But I probably get the same amount of cum, just because I'm less picky.  I've realized the value in seeking out a hard willing dick VS a hot willing guy.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

I've noticed that a LOT of tops state in their profiles that they're looking for "younger", and I'm outside their preferred age range.  But I probably get the same amount of cum, just because I'm less picky.  I've realized the value in seeking out a hard willing dick VS a hot willing guy.  

You make a great point. I prefer my age older, because I'm not in the mood to play babysitter I like a slut that knows what they want with an experience cunt

• Like 5