Do older cumdumps get less?

Hotrawbutt4u

I not only get more sex, I’m getting far better and more creative sex. I think everything depends on how you keep your body in shape and how you embrace life. Also, your expectations. Too many older guys, it seems, are still chasing chicken. 
someone told me once that only two bulges on a man ever matter; before 40, it’s the size of the bulge in your crotch, but after 40 it’s the size of the bulge in your wallet.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BBArchangel said:

I not only get more sex, I’m getting far better and more creative sex. I think everything depends on how you keep your body in shape and how you embrace life. Also, your expectations. Too many older guys, it seems, are still chasing chicken. 
someone told me once that only two bulges on a man ever matter; before 40, it’s the size of the bulge in your crotch, but after 40 it’s the size of the bulge in your wallet.

I couldn’t agree more. I’m in better shape in my 50s than I ever was in my 20s. It takes work. But it’s worth it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes and no depending on the situation. I certainly get less of sites because I am now older. But in dark rooms, because I am lucky being short and thin, I get plenty rammed into me. With regulars, I have quite a few i keep getting inventive to keep them breeding me, getting them involved with other tops, group parties at home etc. You create an atmosphere and most will fuck.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:36 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

A cynical outlook, but who disagrees with this? Raise your hands.

[Raises hand] But then, I wouldn’t think of myself as in any way typical in this regard. I’ve never tried to be the guy everybody wants for anything because I have always known that there was no point in competing. Instead, I set myself an altogether different measure of success.

And I don’t chase after men, either. They come to me, or they don’t. I can’t make them find me desirable if they’re not already so inclined, and it would be presumptuous of me, as a service bottom, to try. I will confess, however, that I do tend to try to avoid contact with men more the closer they get to 20. They’re just too flighty, insecure, unreliable and tiresome. And flake-y. Sooooo flake-y.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 5:12 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Is this what your talking about?

cheeks (small).jpg

Better, though the image cuts off at the top and I can’t tell how much you’ve tilted up your ass. Sometimes it helps to arch your back a little, or draw your knees in a little to raise your pelvis slightly so you’re not lying as flat. It’s good to maintain a slight toned, ready quality, as opposed to limpness. Unless, of course, you’re going for the fuck-me-while-unconscious tactic, but not everyone will go for that.

I'm 52 and honestly having more sex and better quality than ever before (have a pod with 6 fuck buds during COVID restrictions and most weeks get at least one load from each... pre covid the mix included a wider circle of playmates). Most of my top pals are in their late 20s to early 40s and tell me that "ass doesn't age" and they are tired of the games with men their ages. I usually hook up with regular pals, friends of friends or online - - also love attending and hosting groups or going to saunas. No idea how I'd fare if I were going to bars to hookup, but hope the fun continues!

Edited by atlfukbud
  • Like 2

I find I'm getting loaded more often as I age..... I still have a decent bod, very hot fucking hole (so I'm told) and am up for all sorts...... In my younger years there was also no Internet and I was shy.... Most of my younger years until my mid 40,s I was in long relationships...... I'm now loving the experience of meeting all ages to breed me but the majority doing so lately are under 30.....they are seeking me out..... I will even take anon loads from straight, bi guys as they need relief too and don't want a clingy twink to unload in.... They want to cum n go..

• Moderators

I turned 57 last year. I had regular fuckbuddies who were hot guys in their twenties and thirties last year even in the pandemic. I get enough action to keep me mostly happy. 

Now, if I was in the body I had at 28, I could do better because there are more tops into that body type and some young guys have age hangups. 

• Like 1

I recently turned 37 and I like to keep myself in reasonable shape including plenty of squats, lunges and deadlifts to keep my ass perky. At the risk of sounding full of myself, I generally have no trouble getting a load when I need one. And now with Prep, collecting loads has become a favourite past-time - especially in group settings like naked parties, sex clubs etc. I not too fussed - if you have a hard cock and you need a hole, look no further!

However, that dreaded gay number '40' is fast approaching for me and, as much as I hate to admit it, I feel it will be harder to pull the tops once the age on my online profiles start with the number '4' rather than a '2' or '3'. That is why I am particularly frustrated with the pandemic situation we are all in. I have only 3 years left before 40 and I really want to make the most of it by travelling the world, collecting loads and exploring my sexuality while I am still relatively young. The 'scene' in Australia is quite small and I can't wait to be over in Europe and North America again where all the great gay bars, clubs, events and parties are held! Fingers-crossed for these vaccines!

I understand my sex life will not come to a grinding halt at age 40. I am not ageist and will happily fuck (as a top) guys that are older than me and are in good shape. I really do think that staying in good physical shape is the key to being an older cumdump. I'm also extremely thankful that I am a versatile fucker. While I have reservations about being a bottom after 40 and 50, I know that I shouldn't have any issues as a top. There are so many younger guys out there that just want to be fucked by older men.

Once I am significantly older, I know I will mourn the days that I could walk into a sex club on any given day/night and be guaranteed a solid ass pounding. Hopefully by that stage I will have had enough sexual experiences to have satisfied me 🙂

• Like 2

@Dexus, I know that nothing I say will convince you that turning 40 is no big deal- but is really isn’t!  However, like all of us, you will only understand that with hindsight- such is life!  Didn’t you feel the same about turning 30?  And how do you feel about that now?

I think many of us feel a sense of resentment towards the pandemic, that it is robbing us of opportunities to fuck at a key time in our lives- we’ve already lost a year, and may well lose the best part of another.  But the truth is, there is no ideal time to lose those years: it’s just as frustrating for the eighteen year old who is losing his teenage years as it is for us older cumdumps, who have a nagging sense that time is running out...

But I guess that, on an individual level, if we get through this and all we’ve lost is some great opportunities to fuck, then we should count ourselves lucky.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1