Do older cumdumps get less?

Hotrawbutt4u

I'm going to be 36 next month and I've always identified as a cumdump for lack of a better term. There are always men willing to fill me up always ready to see who's next to fuck me. And always ready to load me up no matter what. It's not an issue at all regarding age. Some guys even find it a turn on.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2021 at 3:03 PM, MusclepigcunT said:

I find that a lot of men, especially younger ones want that “muscle daddy” experience.  It helps that I workout and have a muscle ass.  Plus, men with big cocks prefer FF bottoms like me because we can handle their cocks with ease. 

Yes, that is my muscle cunt.

7B1ED9F2-EDB5-47F1-98E7-7AAAA34339FA.jpeg

Same experience here.  Used to think that when i got older, i'd just be put out to pasture.  But you're right - a lot of these younger guys really go after a "muscle daddy."   And the well-hung ones DO love sliding their thick cocks into a greasy fist-hole!!! Oink!!! Love going into "the maze" at the baths after a good fisting - knowing that i can take ANY cock that's oFFered!

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal

It's a buyer's market - and unfortunately unless you are ripe you get discarded. Fortunately, there are still a few who pick us.

On 4/12/2021 at 6:44 PM, takingdeepanal said:

It's a buyer's market - and unfortunately unless you are ripe you get discarded. Fortunately, there are still a few who pick us.

Like you, I tend to look at us all as fruit on a market stand, some of it fresh off the tree and slightly green, some of it fully ripe, some of it overripe and a little spotty and showing the occasional bruise, some of it starting to wrinkle (I’m not counting the prunes). As a rule, we all know what fruit gets taken, and in what order.

Except: Bananas. People have distinct preference for the ripeness of their bananas. Some people want them fully ripe but firm, others want them soft and mellow. Some (like myself) prefer them slightly pre-ripe, slightly tangy with a bit of bite to it; still others want them only when the peel is practically black and the fruit barely holds itself together.

All in all, I think we cumdumps are best thought of as bananas in terms of this question. Yes, as we get older the signs of age are unmistakable - but there’s a banana for everybody, and you can never tell what someone’s going to like.

• Like 1

Guest MusclepigcunT
On 4/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, hungrypighole said:

Same experience here.  Used to think that when i got older, i'd just be put out to pasture.  But you're right - a lot of these younger guys really go after a "muscle daddy."   And the well-hung ones DO love sliding their thick cocks into a greasy fist-hole!!! Oink!!! Love going into "the maze" at the baths after a good fisting - knowing that i can take ANY cock that's oFFered!

Agreed.  I was recently at the bathhouse.  A guy with an enormous cock saw me parading around with a huge buttplug.  Took me to the theater and told me to take the fake cock out of me (size of a large fist) and inserted it without any resistance.  ENORMOUS cock.  He said I was loose. Haha

• 2 months later...
Guest Suckpublic
On 4/12/2021 at 6:32 PM, Bigchub said:

Hi a fat chub cumdump 50+ most of the guys that breed me are under 30 and so far my load count for ‘21 is 28. Not a lot but not 0, lol, mostly  only hookup on weekends 

Not at all Ive met some big white ass old chub and bears that get a lot of cock when I was in high school the gym teacher had a huge white bear ass basketball ball shorts no underwear with a 8 inch cock one time he bent over and his shorts came down I saw his big ass cheeks we both looked at each other then he said I need some black cock and I bareback I fucked a load a day in him 

Yes, there may be some guys who prefer older bottoms but that's the exception. There is no question that young bottoms get way more attention that older ones, something I know from personal experience. Up to my mid 50's I had lots of offers for sex and at the sauna I would hook-up with many guys.

I once made a profile for a cumdump in his 60's and another for a cumdump in his 20's. The profile of a cumdump in his 60's got no responses but the young cumdump got lots of attention. Apart from young guys being more sexy, there is also the fact that young cumdumps are rare, compare to older cumdumps.

• Upvote 1

Cant compete with the young cumdumps toe to toe , although sometimes I see tops gravitating to really overweight and generally unattractive guys over younger ones. This past weekend I was at the bookstore on saturday at noon. There were three naked bottoms on the sofa with our asses hanging out. the other two were younger than me and probably got 2 loads to my one. The couple I got were very nice and I was happy with that. 

I have found that there is no predicting who might be attracted to you. Depends a lot on the day and who else is around. Tops just want to nut and most of them don't seem to have any trouble finding a willing bottom. Being available and approachable helps a lot. This topic has got me thinking about some other variations on this theme. Like the automatic assumption that much younger, fit and hung guys who are going after daddy bottoms are looking for somebody to be generous. It's happened to me often enough but occasional I make some bad assumptions and end up with my foot in my mouth. 

Im working on losing a bit of weight (already dropped the COVID 20) and oddly enough I don't seem quite as popular now that my ass is smaller. It's fitter and more muscular but not as big and so not as many tops seem to pick me out of the lineup. Is that a thing?

On 1/6/2021 at 10:38 AM, find91 said:

I assume they are vetting out all the femme sounding guys

I'd be surprised if that was the reason because everyone is a tender voiced Cinder-fella especially when compared to Barry White.

I bet it's more of a check to see if the lack of punctuation, and the lack of any sentence structure, or ability to hold an online textual conversation, is because they do not like to type. That phone call will prove they are as intelligent as we know they are and they are not vapid air heads.

Bro I'm telling you a guy named Punk Tu'ation, from the French area I think, attended my high school.
That's who I thought you were talking about. 

10 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Yes, there may be some guys who prefer older bottoms but that's the exception. There is no question that young bottoms get way more attention that older ones, something I know from personal experience. Up to my mid 50's I had lots of offers for sex and at the sauna I would hook-up with many guys.

I once made a profile for a cumdump in his 60's and another for a cumdump in his 20's. The profile of a cumdump in his 60's got no responses but the young cumdump got lots of attention. Apart from young guys being more sexy, there is also the fact that young cumdumps are rare, compare to older cumdumps.

Here's what I'd like to see as an experiment: Create more than one profile for a hypothetical bottom man, with "stats" and interests and so forth identical except for age. Same height, weight, checking all the same boxes, etc., but at three or four different ages (say, 22, 39, 56, and 68). If possible, even mention a few body features using comparable but varying terms (ie "solid chest", "good pecs", etc.).

Then compare response rates. I think we know what the curve of plotting those on a graph would look like.

I was in a relationship with a conventionally attractive guy who could get pretty much any guy he wanted. When we went to sex parties, he would go out of his way not to fuck the young cumdumps. I asked him why. He said the young cumdumps were likelier to have STDs. He went for the average looking, older or overweight guys. (Ok they could have diseases too, but interesting bit of calculus on his part.)