Dildo Fucking

ErosWired

Today I responded to a summons on A4A that said simply, “I want that ass.”

Fine, direct and no frills. I prefer it that way. He sent an address, I went immediately.

This man, as it turns out, has had no contact with another man for over a year. Extremely heavy and out of shape, as well as short, he directed me onto a bed for breeding, where I had to assume an actobatic position, clinging spiderlike with one leg up on the bed and the other hanging, so my ass would be low enough and my cunt exposed enough for him to penetrate me. Though his cock was below average size and his load minimal, he did legitimately breed me.

I thought that was that, and I was good with it. He seemed very happy, and as I have often pointed out in this forum, my measure of success is the Top’s satisfaction, especially when my cunt is able to bring happiness to a man who otherwise would have difficulty having a sexual experience.

But he wasn’t finished.

He opened his drawer and showed me his “new toy” - a small dildo, the size of a smallish average cock. He bent me over and gently began inserting it. The results pleased him enough that after a while he went to his closet and unearthed a bag that contained a thick 8” veiny dildo with big hanging balls on it.

I won’t give the play-by-play because he then dildo-fucked my cunt balls-deep with that thing for nearly a solid hour, with only one short break to rest his wrist(!) during which he made me keep deep-fucking myself with it. Fast reaming, slow thrusting, deep probing, so much prostate bashing - it was one of the most thorough dildo-scrubbings ever done to me. At the end, he said, “I just want you to remember that you were fucked.”

Was I, though?

He bred me, yes, by any definition, but that’s not what he meant. He meant that he considered my cunt well-fucked by his use of his dildoes.

Thinking about this, I realize that I do tend to think of myself as having been fucked if a dildo is used on me with the same effect as a cock, yet I somehow don’t class that fuck the same as a fuck with an actual cock - naturally. Still, a dildo fuck can carry an implication all its own for a submissive bottom like me, especially if I’m dildo-fucked by a Top who doesn’t actually penetrate me with his cock. Instead, he takes his pleasure entirely from the act of violating another man’s most intimate physical space with an object, and often in a violent or brutal manner. It’s an extremely effective method of saying “This is what you need and deserve, faggot, and I am able to do this to you because this is your place and I am above you.”

And it’s hard to feel more fucked than that.

What do you think? If you’ve been dildo-fucked does it count as being fucked? Only if it’s done a certain way?

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Sounds a fun time!

I’ve a big dildo fetish and am an aspiring ass pig, so I think I would consider dildo fucking to be fucking, yeah. Though in my case it’s always been done as part of cock fucking/fist fucking. I don’t think I’ve ever just been penetrated with a dildo, other than by myself.

Much as was the case for you, in fairness to your top.

Presumably you’ve been pegged? That can be a lot of fun, especially if a top is on the smaller side. 

Edited by subBottomKink

2 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Presumably you’ve been pegged? That can be a lot of fun, especially if a top is on the smaller side.

I have indeed been pegged, in front of a small audience, because my former Master offered my ass up to a female friend of his. She was, in fact, on the smaller side, but not the way you mean - she was petite-ish. The strap-on was not. She cunted me as hard as any Man, and as she finished up she declared loudly to the group that my ass was “Public property!” Now that was definitely a fucking. There were witnesses.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest MattDillan

Yes, I believe it counts as being fucked. Especially when you leave his house with your hole gaping open.  Here’s a pic of one of my dildo fuck sessions last year by a FB.

113CE0C5-B114-4968-8487-234E90D2E03A.jpeg

In these desperate times where I’m not playing due to Covid I broke down and bought a dildo. But I don’t consider sticking a dildo up my ass — whether I do it or someone else does it — to be actual fucking. It will work in a pinch but for me it’s not the real thing. 

I love my toys, that's probably why I have such a collection, and I always consider it fucking myself when I'm alone. It's definitely still fucking when someone else is in charge as far as I'm concerned.

If at the end I feel worn out, sweaty and used with a gaped hole then I think it's safe to say I am well and truly fucked.

2 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

I always consider it fucking myself when I'm alone.

That’s a fine point - I don’t usually consider myself fucked if I’ve worked myself with a dildo. I guess I think of fucking as an act that is done to me by someone else, because the force of penetrating me and pushing the invading object into my body is external to me and implies another’s intent to leave me fucked. Fantasy doesn’t change this for me - even if I were to work myself over with a dildo while imagining a Top doing it, I still wouldn’t feel fucked afterward because I would have been the one initiating all the movement. 

The exception to this is fucking machines. I can set myself up to be fucked by a dildo on the end of a fucking machine (considerably more complicated when you’re by yourself) and still feel very much fucked when I finally tap out. (The machine doesn’t get tired.) The difference is that the force drilling the dildo into my cunt isn’t my own, and I can successfully imagine a Top being behind it.

But I’ll take a Top over a machine every time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

That’s a fine point - I don’t usually consider myself fucked if I’ve worked myself with a dildo. I guess I think of fucking as an act that is done to me by someone else, because the force of penetrating me and pushing the invading object into my body is external to me and implies another’s intent to leave me fucked. Fantasy doesn’t change this for me - even if I were to work myself over with a dildo while imagining a Top doing it, I still wouldn’t feel fucked afterward because I would have been the one initiating all the movement. 

The exception to this is fucking machines. I can set myself up to be fucked by a dildo on the end of a fucking machine (considerably more complicated when you’re by yourself) and still feel very much fucked when I finally tap out. (The machine doesn’t get tired.) The difference is that the force drilling the dildo into my cunt isn’t my own, and I can successfully imagine a Top being behind it.

But I’ll take a Top over a machine every time.

I agree on the order of preference;

Top,

Machine,

Toy by itself.

I'm lucky enough to enjoy each of these things regularly enough to choose favourites 😊.

The last time I got fucked with a dildo I had 5 anal orgasms in a row 🤩.!It was incredible, but I paid for it. Torn up without enough lube 😕 the dildo instructions said water-based lube only but with rapid dildo fucking it dries out too fast. Any lube suggestions? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 5:07 AM, MattDillan said:

Yes, I believe it counts as being fucked. Especially when you leave his house with your hole gaping open.  Here’s a pic of one of my dildo fuck sessions last year by a FB.

113CE0C5-B114-4968-8487-234E90D2E03A.jpeg

Love it - HOT - Do Me !  I have my set - keeps my Pussy Hot and Flexable - becoming a Whore - Slut - Bitch -  more -more - Please !

Guest Goodbye

Fucking is fucking... Whether the Top believes the bottom deserves his cock or a rubber/latex substitute. 

I use to have a collection of toys for the wilder and more open Tops and for those dry spells... 

Need to start a new collection... 

4 minutes ago, find91 said:

When topping love pegging a bottom with large dildos. Then fucking them

I have a regular anonymous top that likes my hole stuffed with my largest dildo, currently Rocco Steele, when he comes over to fuck my hole.

He's always greeted by me naked and blindfolded on my ottoman, by request.  He likes to play with the toy, loosening my hole even more, which is great because after he loads me I invite as many sloppy hole fuckers as I can. 🐷 

• Piggy 2