Dildo Fucking

ErosWired

To me a Cock is more than the organ between the legs., it’s also internal, so it depends for me. Like Eros, i don’t consider myself fucked if I dildo myself, or a machine, it has to have the desire and intent of a Top to qualify as fucking, but if that is present, even His pinky counts as a “cock”, dildo, enema, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daemien said:

I have a regular anonymous top that likes my hole stuffed with my largest dildo, currently Rocco Steele, when he comes over to fuck my hole.

He's always greeted by me naked and blindfolded on my ottoman, by request.  He likes to play with the toy, loosening my hole even more, which is great because after he loads me I invite as many sloppy hole fuckers as I can. 🐷 

Sloppy holes are the best

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/13/2021 at 6:49 AM, polyglutton said:

The last time I got fucked with a dildo I had 5 anal orgasms in a row 🤩.!It was incredible, but I paid for it. Torn up without enough lube 😕 the dildo instructions said water-based lube only but with rapid dildo fucking it dries out too fast. Any lube suggestions? 

Canola Oil works more than fine in my experience for both flesh and non-flesh cocks. 

My current regular Top has taken to holding me upright in front of a mirror - to make sure I’m watching what’s being done to me - pinning my arms to my sides with one arm, and then savagely raping my hole with a dildo. It’s as though he wants to ram home (literally) the point that Your ass belongs to me and I can make you take any kind of cock up your cunt I want any time, in any way - and if you don’t believe me, just watch. And then he proves it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Even if it doesn't end in breeding I'd still say it's being fucked. Like I'd consider a woman pegging me as her fucking me as a man would. However I'm usually hesitant to let just anyone use a toy on me because of one bad experience where the guy had no idea what he was doing and it was just uncomfortable.  But I admittedly have a major toy fetish and have been routinely riding my favorite toy every single day in the shower and I think its finally pushing me over into being a 100% total anal slut, getting to the point I cant get off properly without something in my ass and am able to have total anal orgasms now. Plus all the different positions I'm trying is a great workout, my ass is looking the best it has in a while. Definitely a lot more fun to bounce around on a cock instead of doing squats!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 10:58 AM, daemien said:

I have a regular anonymous top that likes my hole stuffed with my largest dildo, currently Rocco Steele, when he comes over to fuck my hole.

He's always greeted by me naked and blindfolded on my ottoman, by request.  He likes to play with the toy, loosening my hole even more, which is great because after he loads me I invite as many sloppy hole fuckers as I can. 🐷 

Fuck Yes !   I do it with Dildos - anyone else - Fucking Whore here !

• Like 1

I have a regular fb that has ed. He has aa great cock, but almost never gets hard. He is an older guy and was pretty much a pitty bj every couple of weeks. He hit me up at the start of the c19 crap and asked if I could come play. I told him thanks but I really just wanted to get fucked. After a lil more convincing I agreed to come hang out and suck him off that evening. After a few drinks I got down and started sucking. Sucking a soft dick is hard to do but if I get it just right I can get it in my throat but just the head. After he cums we have a few more drinks and he is feeling bad cause he wishes he could fuck me. He asked if a dildo would work because he had a few from his ex and offered to fuck me with those. Next thing I know I am on me knees in front of his chair with a dildo in my ass. He got so into it that by the end of the night I had dildos, bottles, cans, and who knows what in my ass. We both came a few times. I left the next morning feeling like I had fucked an entire nfl team. 

I think it counts as a fucking if someone else is in control of the dildo. How the top chooses to use it is up to them. It can be used to violate your hole, or to train your hole to take bigger things. Or for your pleasure. Or all of the above. Which is the same situation as when a real cock is doing the fucking

44 minutes ago, rawdoood said:

I think it counts as a fucking if someone else is in control of the dildo. How the top chooses to use it is up to them. It can be used to violate your hole, or to train your hole to take bigger things. Or for your pleasure. Or all of the above. Which is the same situation as when a real cock is doing the fucking

I don't agree with this one. when i be on my fuck machine i also have no control, the machine does. so a machine is fucking me then? a fuck counts for me when i get a real cock in my ass, actually only even when it's a raw cock and get his load. a safe fuck with a condom does not count for me neither. exchanging body juices is part of the actually fuck for me

• 2 years later...
On 2/19/2021 at 11:44 AM, find91 said:

When topping love pegging a bottom with large dildos. Then fucking them

Wow!! That's for me. That's a great way to open up a pussy for more intense action. Count me in. Even though I have a well-trained pussy for pretty well any size cock, I would love a training session with you to expand my potential for pleasing tops.

I clean myself when I'm getting ready to go out and cum dump. I use a dildo to check the deepest parts of my cunt. I'm primed to be fucked. Then I use it to work every load fucked into me, deep as possible and push more and more cum deep into my cunt.

• 4 months later...