My uncle has fucked me for decades

Rawboipussy

So I have an uncle who is only 4 years older than me who has been feeding me his load and fucking me since I was 12. He considers himself straight, and is now married and has kids. It started one day when he was babysitting me and my brother. My dad worked down state, and was only home on the weekends, while my mom waited tables at 2 different restaurants. At first it was just me sucking his dick, which was very thick, and his Bush smelled like heaven. He taught me everything about giving head that year. One day when my brother was at my grandmas house, he decided it was time for us to fuck. His 16 year old dick felt so good in my tight virgin hole, that was when I knew I was always meant to be a bottom. I didn’t think it was possible, but I think I fell in love with my uncle when I was growing up. I always felt huge pangs of jealousy every time he brought a girlfriend home. He still fucked me every chance we could get, but I was still jealous. 

This would continue until I finished college, while he was married, and I would date various men, and moved away from home. After college it happened just once or twice a year, when visiting my parents, and extended family until I married my now husband  of 3 years. Flash forward to this Christmas, when I went to Virginia to visit my parents, leaving my husband at home alone, because they don’t get along. My uncle was there, he and his wife are getting a divorce, and it was like I was transported back to being a kid. We’ve both put on a few pounds, but my lust for him was as strong today as it was when we were kids. After my parents went to bed, I snuck down to my parents basement, where my uncle has been staying and we started where we left off. We kissed, and my knees were weak, we ripped each other’s clothes off, and I devoured his dick, and he did something he’s never done before—ate my ass. Ate my ass like he ate his ex’s pussy, and it made me so wet. He used spit, so we could be as intimate as ever, and my whole body got goosebumps as he slid his dick in me. We fucked for an hour, until he couldn’t hold his load back anymore, and blew it in me. We lay there, me resting my head on his chest, and I think I fell in love with him again. We continued to fuck during my stay until I left back home. My husband and I just finished fucking, and all I can think about is him. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

On 1/6/2021 at 1:07 AM, Rawboipussy said:

So I have an uncle who is only 4 years older than me who has been feeding me his load and fucking me since I was 12. He considers himself straight, and is now married and has kids. It started one day when he was babysitting me and my brother. My dad worked down state, and was only home on the weekends, while my mom waited tables at 2 different restaurants. At first it was just me sucking his dick, which was very thick, and his Bush smelled like heaven. He taught me everything about giving head that year. One day when my brother was at my grandmas house, he decided it was time for us to fuck. His 16 year old dick felt so good in my tight virgin hole, that was when I knew I was always meant to be a bottom. I didn’t think it was possible, but I think I fell in love with my uncle when I was growing up. I always felt huge pangs of jealousy every time he brought a girlfriend home. He still fucked me every chance we could get, but I was still jealous. 

This would continue until I finished college, while he was married, and I would date various men, and moved away from home. After college it happened just once or twice a year, when visiting my parents, and extended family until I married my now husband  of 3 years. Flash forward to this Christmas, when I went to Virginia to visit my parents, leaving my husband at home alone, because they don’t get along. My uncle was there, he and his wife are getting a divorce, and it was like I was transported back to being a kid. We’ve both put on a few pounds, but my lust for him was as strong today as it was when we were kids. After my parents went to bed, I snuck down to my parents basement, where my uncle has been staying and we started where we left off. We kissed, and my knees were weak, we ripped each other’s clothes off, and I devoured his dick, and he did something he’s never done before—ate my ass. Ate my ass like he ate his ex’s pussy, and it made me so wet. He used spit, so we could be as intimate as ever, and my whole body got goosebumps as he slid his dick in me. We fucked for an hour, until he couldn’t hold his load back anymore, and blew it in me. We lay there, me resting my head on his chest, and I think I fell in love with him again. We continued to fuck during my stay until I left back home. My husband and I just finished fucking, and all I can think about is him. 

Wait...how does that work, you have an uncle only 4 years older than you yourself?!

I also always had a bit of a crush on my one uncle but he is considerably older than I am. Married straight dude, buzz cut, very broad shoulders, used to be very fit but now has more of a hairy dad bod but oh man do I want him. Still. Nothing sadly happened.

I had 2 buddies growing up. Same age as me. One was the others Uncle. Buddy #1's mom was the mother of buddy #2's mom. It was weird but interesting at the same time.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:07 AM, Rawboipussy said:

Did you share this with your husband?

22 hours ago, sick2thecore said:

Wait...how does that work, you have an uncle only 4 years older than you yourself?!

My mother was #6 of 18.  I actually have an uncle that is 2 years younger than me and yes we still hook up when we can.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:20 PM, sick2thecore said:

I also always had a bit of a crush on my one uncle but he is considerably older than I am. Married straight dude, buzz cut, very broad shoulders, used to be very fit but now has more of a hairy dad bod but oh man do I want him. Still. Nothing sadly happened.

My grandma was my grandpa’s second wife, and only half his age when they married. His oldest daughter was 2 years younger than she was. I have cousins older than him. 

17 hours ago, Rawboipussy said:

My grandma was my grandpa’s second wife, and only half his age when they married. His oldest daughter was 2 years younger than she was. I have cousins older than him. 

wild. good for your grandpa lol

17 hours ago, Rawboipussy said:

Not at all. We have an open relationship, but he knows nothing about any of this. 

have you spoken to your uncle since you guys fucked? do you meet regularly?

It was a flashback for me reading this. I had an uncle that raped me when I was 11 or 12. I remember the pain I felt as his stiff cock penetrated me. 
I was not gay (at least I did not know i was) at the time. I had a Neighbor that use to rape me a couple of years before my uncle did, but I do not believe that he actually penetrated me since I never felt that pain I did with my uncle. 
I was 16 or 17 when I had my first voluntary gay sex experience.  

Very hot post. I have had fantasies of my uncles fucking me since I was a little kid. It's never actually happened (unfortunately). Recently, I visited my parent's homeland and met my mom's cousin for the first time (I call him my uncle). He was CRAZY hot. I mean, salt and pepper perfection, vividly beautiful eyes and smile, with a cheerful, sweet disposition that made me wish I could carry his DNA with related genetics inside me. He also has a very hot son, and while my threesome fantasy with both of them is hot, I am primarily interested in the uncle. 

At some point, he made a homophobic joke, which made my fantasy turn more over into non-consent...as in, him being a closeted boy fucker who sneaks into my bed and rapes me without knowing I am loving every moment of it. 

Cheers to all the stories shared in this thread. 

For me it was a family friend. He used to take me swimming and he would dry me off in the cubicle.

When I was 11, he stayed at my house looking after me when parents went away for the weekend. He caught me playing with a school friend.

we played for years after that