Have you ever been raped?

edoardo

I guess it depends on your definition of rape. I was orally raped as a ten year old, In Australia at least it would be considered rape. The same guy continued to blow loads down my throat for about four months before my family left the country town my dad was teaching in. From my experience and that of a few I've chatted to in support groups it's quite common in small communities. To some degree it put me on the path of really risky behavior in my teens. I've mentioned in another post that the private boys school I went to was very close to a number of well known beats and Adelaide's sauna. Walking home through the local parklands found surrounded by lots of guys very keen to get blown. Most were thirty or forty years older than me, I lost my virginity in the same park to one of them, the only surprise looking back is that I wasn't raped. Considering how many strangers cars I got into over a five year period and how many loads I took, God Knows how I survived. I was unfortunately raped by an older cousin when I was sixteen. He was that rough that it left me in hospital with anal tearing that required surgery. It was really fucked up and put me off sex with guys besides a few drunken beat blow jobs for the best part of twenty years. That's the bit I hate the most about the rape, it robbed me of an awesome sex life. It took that cousin committing suicide for me to get psych help and get to the stage of fucking guys again. I've been in a hetro marriage for the last twenty one years, my other half never knew about my past, but supported me the whole way through therapy. She's more than happy to let me go off and fuck around these days since she's not that interested herself at almost fifty. She'll happily join in on occasion, especially if we're holidaying at one of the nudist resorts in Mexico. You don't let someone go that's as dirty as you are and just as supportive! So, a happy ending if you want to look at it that way    

Not really been raped but there was a man who really was to rough and i didn't like that at all the way he did.

He came inside and i was laying ready on the couch doggy, he pulls my hair out of nowhere and call me a fucking nasty whore, put his cock really hard without any warning into my ass what was really extra painfull because of the shape of his cock that was curved, he fucked me very rough and deep. i was almost going to say stop it please but i didn't dare.. after a few minutes he loaded me up with his load, pulls his pants on and was gone. my ass was hurting and when i checked i had some blood there as well. for the rest of the day i was done with fucking. never hope to see him again

Yes, as in the rapists could have been arrested if I reported it. I didn’t, not because I liked it, but because I felt fear and shame.All were acquaintance rapes and a couple of my rapists threatened my life if I reported it. My frisky times was while I was still in elementary school. 

In a perverse sense, my mind sometimes goes back to those times and a part of me gets turned on. I think that is why I get these cravings for “forced” scenarios and “play rape”/BDSM. The difference is that I know I have at least a small amount of control, even if it is a safe word. Or in forced sex, I usually let the Top know I like it rough, so consent is given.  It’s all about the paradox of feeling like I have no control (fantasy) while still having actual control (reality).

• Thanks 1

Yes, by a friend of mine. We played a few times before that evening night. So on that day when he asked me over I gladly went.

This is when I just started experimenting on group sex, and still has my lovely tight hole that needs slow foreplay before it opens up. He pulled me from his gate to the room and pulled my shorts down right away. With his raging 8 inch dick he fucked me raw without lube from the hall way to the lounge sofa. I was torn into pieces, had nonstop pain all the way through and bled all over his sofa and carpets.

To think this suppose to be normal and therefore I didn't call the police is the most fucked up of my hookup life.

• Thanks 1

Yes, well what I considered "rape". I drove 30km one evening to a guy's place (a rental) after answering a sex advert on Craigslist for a top seeking a bottom but I only have myself to blame. Low lighting so didn't get a good look at him but a big guy, fully naked, and hard as. Very dom and ordered me to strip and suck him as he practically gagged me but still all good. Then a finger up my ass before he just shoved his raw cock hard into me. Being a big strong guy then the relentless fucking began, manhandling me into the positions he wanted. It was prolonged hard fucking, forcibly holding me down, and went way beyond what was comfortable or, I felt, acceptable. He was like a man possessed and if he couldn't see I was suffering a lot of pain he was blind but I daresay that's what turned him on. So I know the feeling of excessive pain, not being able to escape, and just submitting to his 'punishment' so that it would end and he would nut then let me go. But a perverse part of me, pain aside, sort of gave me an adrenaline rush being in a situation where I had no control. Again, I suppose the rush that those submitting in B&D get but I hadn't experienced that before. I got away a couple of hours later after he fell asleep. Some blood, probably due mostly to anal tearing, painful bowel motions, and a few days later an unspecified STD but cleared with antibiotics. No way was I going to report him lest I get judged for (willingly) getting myself in that situation and I evaded questions from the Sexual Health Doctor. The experience didn't fuck me up as I was already being pretty slutty but thankfully i've never experienced anything so bad since and do my best to 'screen' guys.

• 11 months later...

I was raped when I was 20 or 21 but it was decades before I'd realize that I'd been raped. I was conscious (for most of it), I just didn't realize that it was rape. For years I just chalked it up to being a bad sexual experience. 

I was in college sharing a two bedroom apartment with a guy I'd found through a roommate wanted ad he'd placed at my college's housing office. He was probably in his late 20s (I don't remember), wasn't a student, and identified as straight. I identified as gay (still do) and was out (to him and generally). 

We'd been sharing the apartment for several months when it happened. I was in my bed, in my room, with the door shut, sound asleep. Asleep, not drunk, not drugged, not passed out, asleep. Middle of the night I wake up when I feel him in me fucking me. I don't really remember many details other than that he was clearly drunk. He smelled drunk. Like he'd drank so much that alcohol was coming out of his pores like sweat. To this day I can't stand that smell. That's all I remember. He wasn't in my bed when I woke up the next morning, nor did we run into each other in the apartment for the next several days. 

One evening sometime later (weeks, maybe months, not days) he brought it up. He made reference to "the night he was in my bed" and him being a bit "bisexual." I don't remember much of what he said, I just sort of stared at the wall.

I was in my 50s and reading an article about rape and the large percentage of women who have been raped. And some of those statistics were not based on women self reporting that they had been raped but from researchers interpreting how they responded to questions about sexual encounters. And it clicked. There had been no consent. There was nothing that could have been interpreted as my giving consent, we had NO past sexual history where consent had been given. I wasn't even conscious when it began. I'd been raped. It fucked with my head for a while after that. Still does sometimes. But writing this has actually been really helpful. Thank you for asking.