Fisting after hemorrhoid surgery

Hi guys,

I have a hemorrhoid issue that's not sorting itself out and I'm considering surgery.

My main fear is: after I recover from the surgery, with the scar tissue and all that, am I going to be a less capable bottom?

Has anyone had any kind of hemorrhoid surgery? And were you able to do fisting again after? Or do you feel it made you more "limited" anally?

Haemorrhoid surgery is a big operation with a long recovery time. Have you had a doctor do any sort of procedure for it yet? If not, banding or injection are usually the first procedures they’ll do. You should recover in a matter of days.

Yeah, I'm considering my options.

This is more about me wanting to know if people have been able to go back to fisting and such extreme anal activities after hemorrhoid surgeries that leave a scar tissue, like hemorrhoidectomy, Rafaelo, etc.; or if the surgery limited their anal skills after.

6 hours ago, subpig00 said:

Yeah, I'm considering my options.

This is more about me wanting to know if people have been able to go back to fisting and such extreme anal activities after hemorrhoid surgeries that leave a scar tissue, like hemorrhoidectomy, Rafaelo, etc.; or if the surgery limited their anal skills after.

hey not hemorroid surgery, but I have had rectal surgery removing two areas of pre-cancerous tissue.  The full healing process ultimately took a year but it didnt stop me taking big raw cock....then after a year got to work on reconnecting my brain to my hole, following which, no looking back....

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have never been fisted, but I have had hemorrhoid surgery in the early 1990s. 

It took about 3-6 months before I felt like having anything in my ass again. It took about a year before I felt like I was back to normal. I had occasional flare ups for a few years where the area around the scar would get irritated. For over 20 years now, I haven't felt like there are any after effects. If anything as I have become a more experienced bottom, I can take bigger cocks with less effort. I have two young fuck buddies who both like fucking me just with spit, and I have no trouble taking them like that.  

On 1/10/2021 at 2:56 AM, drscorpio said:

I have never been fisted, but I have had hemorrhoid surgery in the early 1990s. 

It took about 3-6 months before I felt like having anything in my ass again. It took about a year before I felt like I was back to normal. I had occasional flare ups for a few years where the area around the scar would get irritated. For over 20 years now, I haven't felt like there are any after effects. If anything as I have become a more experienced bottom, I can take bigger cocks with less effort. I have two young fuck buddies who both like fucking me just with spit, and I have no trouble taking them like that.  

That's great to hear! Thank you! Why never fisted? Just out of curiosity 🙂

On 1/7/2021 at 11:23 PM, damsonffpig said:

hey not hemorroid surgery, but I have had rectal surgery removing two areas of pre-cancerous tissue.  The full healing process ultimately took a year but it didnt stop me taking big raw cock....then after a year got to work on reconnecting my brain to my hole, following which, no looking back....

Sorry you had to go through that but wow! What a success story in the end! And you can take fists now???

4 minutes ago, subpig00 said:

That's great to hear! Thank you! Why never fisted? Just out of curiosity 🙂

Sorry you had to go through that but wow! What a success story in the end! And you can take fists now???

FFuck love double ffist and deep......;))

Hey Subpig - I'm a big power bottom that was really getting into getting fisted and could take a pretty decent sized fist. I got 4 haemorrhoids and an anal fistula repair in Oct 2018 - the surgery was really quick but the recovery is a challenge. For the first couple of days after, having not eaten and cleaned out for surgery you don't need to poop - but then on day 3 things start happening. I had a tub in my place at the time and the only way I could get through doing a dump was running the bath first, doing a poop, then immediately getting into a hot bath to manage the pain - after 10 minutes of breathing exercises and relaxing and swearing I was good to go. I can't imagine not having a hot bath and going through the recovery. Two weeks later, and I was healed up and went back to work - though still with pads in my underwear as the scars healed.

Here's my rosebud pre surgery:

IMG_0428.thumb.JPG.c8818900563744a393ecdfe2bed3c0d5.JPG

The second picture is 1 week after surgery - so healing up pretty well.

1227115139_OneWeekAfter.jpeg.497a923913441cee1a5ce279aa3bfc0d.jpeg

And here's me after 8 weeks

1838805943_8weeksafter.jpeg.96ccf0b434c4a79b18620cc1e3549aff.jpeg

Pretty good for 49 🙂

I started fucking after 12 weeks - and found the smallest cocked guy I could find and everything worked great. I was definitely tighter than before surgery and spent 2019 working up through my (old) dildo collection. I was fairly soon back to fucking like a bunny - I was in Paris in July - so 8 months after surgery - and got fucked more in a week than the whole year up till then.

I didn't start fisting again till 1 year had passed - and now 15 months on I'm pretty much back to what I was taking before surgery. 

It's a slow process - but I've got a much nicer hole than I had before.

I do have some scar tissue internally that guys feel with their fingers, but no-one has freaked out - and I guess when I'm getting fucked it all adds to the stimulation. I'm pretty open with guys that I've had surgery, so based on my experience I would go for the surgery - but just with your eyes open on the initial recovery. 

Good luck!

J

• Like 3

Like Mintyish noted (well explained and illustrated) i've experienced all these issues. I've had injections for haemorrhoids, laser treatment to burn them off, and then surgery to cut them out. It was always at least a couple of months before I felt comfortable taking cock again but I after that I was definitely good to go. While I wasn't into being fisted that should be no different. The fistula was a different matter so maybe at least three to four months out of action. But after healing I was good to go again with no last affect. All I would suggest is that once you've healed up do your best to keep your anal passage and sphincter stretched and supple, maybe with a dildo if you're not being fucked rigid every day or so lol. That approach seems to work for me and definitely no more issues. But more importantly I think one needs to look at the basic reasons haemorrhoids are caused which I don't think has much to do with being fisted. On the other hand fistulas quite possibly but again, keep yourself supple and stretched down there and definitely don't overdo it (especially at first) so that the skin isn't liable to get torn while you're being fisted which could lead to a nasty infection and painful fistula. I still have some scar tissue but it honestly doesn't cause any problems. With a proper 'anal management plan' I can bottom with the best of them and enjoy being fucked more now and can take far more cock in one session than before and primarily with no after effects. Five years no issues now. There's no reason why fisting shouldn't be the same so I think you'll be just fine but you must give it time and do your level best to avoid skin tears. 

DSCF2686b.JPG

On 1/13/2021 at 4:31 AM, Mintyish said:

Hey Subpig - I'm a big power bottom that was really getting into getting fisted and could take a pretty decent sized fist. I got 4 haemorrhoids and an anal fistula repair in Oct 2018 - the surgery was really quick but the recovery is a challenge. For the first couple of days after, having not eaten and cleaned out for surgery you don't need to poop - but then on day 3 things start happening. I had a tub in my place at the time and the only way I could get through doing a dump was running the bath first, doing a poop, then immediately getting into a hot bath to manage the pain - after 10 minutes of breathing exercises and relaxing and swearing I was good to go. I can't imagine not having a hot bath and going through the recovery. Two weeks later, and I was healed up and went back to work - though still with pads in my underwear as the scars healed.

Here's my rosebud pre surgery:

IMG_0428.thumb.JPG.c8818900563744a393ecdfe2bed3c0d5.JPG

The second picture is 1 week after surgery - so healing up pretty well.

1227115139_OneWeekAfter.jpeg.497a923913441cee1a5ce279aa3bfc0d.jpeg

And here's me after 8 weeks

1838805943_8weeksafter.jpeg.96ccf0b434c4a79b18620cc1e3549aff.jpeg

Pretty good for 49 🙂

I started fucking after 12 weeks - and found the smallest cocked guy I could find and everything worked great. I was definitely tighter than before surgery and spent 2019 working up through my (old) dildo collection. I was fairly soon back to fucking like a bunny - I was in Paris in July - so 8 months after surgery - and got fucked more in a week than the whole year up till then.

I didn't start fisting again till 1 year had passed - and now 15 months on I'm pretty much back to what I was taking before surgery. 

It's a slow process - but I've got a much nicer hole than I had before.

I do have some scar tissue internally that guys feel with their fingers, but no-one has freaked out - and I guess when I'm getting fucked it all adds to the stimulation. I'm pretty open with guys that I've had surgery, so based on my experience I would go for the surgery - but just with your eyes open on the initial recovery. 

Good luck!

J

Holy shit! You are such a strong person! It's amazing honestly. Thanks for sharing this.

And me, I just got rubber band ligation in the end, as my problem was far too small than I thought according to my doctor. And I hope it will be done soon. Doctor said I should have no problems in sex after this procedure. I haven't been fucked for more than 2 months now.

One of the main reasons I think it's good to have these out here is that, when I was searching online it was FILLED with nightmarish bad stories for gays with piles, and rarely any happy endings. I even read guys who just got a grade II pile and was convinced his bottoming days were over and was completely depressed.

From what I can tell, the only kind of operation that actually makes anal stuff impossible is the Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy as they leave those staples inside, which turns the rectum into an iron maiden for cocks. But outside of this, all of them seem to not disable the bottom 🙂 

On 1/13/2021 at 6:16 PM, PozWhoreNZ said:

Like Mintyish noted (well explained and illustrated) i've experienced all these issues. I've had injections for haemorrhoids, laser treatment to burn them off, and then surgery to cut them out. It was always at least a couple of months before I felt comfortable taking cock again but I after that I was definitely good to go. While I wasn't into being fisted that should be no different. The fistula was a different matter so maybe at least three to four months out of action. But after healing I was good to go again with no last affect. All I would suggest is that once you've healed up do your best to keep your anal passage and sphincter stretched and supple, maybe with a dildo if you're not being fucked rigid every day or so lol. That approach seems to work for me and definitely no more issues. But more importantly I think one needs to look at the basic reasons haemorrhoids are caused which I don't think has much to do with being fisted. On the other hand fistulas quite possibly but again, keep yourself supple and stretched down there and definitely don't overdo it (especially at first) so that the skin isn't liable to get torn while you're being fisted which could lead to a nasty infection and painful fistula. I still have some scar tissue but it honestly doesn't cause any problems. With a proper 'anal management plan' I can bottom with the best of them and enjoy being fucked more now and can take far more cock in one session than before and primarily with no after effects. Five years no issues now. There's no reason why fisting shouldn't be the same so I think you'll be just fine but you must give it time and do your level best to avoid skin tears. 

DSCF2686b.JPG

Again thanks for sharing 🙂 And what a nice hole!

You both mention "scar tissue". Does that tissue actually require some additional care from time to time, or is it just a superficial thing that people can see but that's it. Because you say "I still have some scar tissue but it honestly doesn't cause any problems", which sounds like it could and actually does cause problems for other people. And I'm curious what those may be?
Also, will that scar tissue eventually heal completely and become normal tissue or somethig? Sorry if that's scientifically a stupid thing to say 🤪

5 hours ago, subpig00 said:

You both mention "scar tissue". Does that tissue actually require some additional care from time to time, or is it just a superficial thing that people can see but that's it. Because you say "I still have some scar tissue but it honestly doesn't cause any problems", which sounds like it could and actually does cause problems for other people. And I'm curious what those may be? Also, will that scar tissue eventually heal completely and become normal tissue or somethig? Sorry if that's scientifically a stupid thing to say 🤪

In regards to myself my scar tissue is just there and is visible but is stretched and less visible when my hole is gaping. But no, mine doesn't cause any ongoing issues at all, it's perfectly healed and I don't feel it. It's just a small raised piece of skin like raised scar tissue and is of absolutely no concern. Mine doesn't bleed if heavily fucked so the skin tissue depth doesn't appear to have been compromised. So yes, it's just superficial 🙂

On 1/16/2021 at 7:48 PM, NZWhore said:

In regards to myself my scar tissue is just there and is visible but is stretched and less visible when my hole is gaping. But no, mine doesn't cause any ongoing issues at all, it's perfectly healed and I don't feel it. It's just a small raised piece of skin like raised scar tissue and is of absolutely no concern. Mine doesn't bleed if heavily fucked so the skin tissue depth doesn't appear to have been compromised. So yes, it's just superficial 🙂

Amazing! Happy to hear that 🙂