Lube recipes

Detchiller

Anyone have a favorite lube recipe? 
so far, I’ve just been doing j-lube powder with water, microwaving to remove clumps, then add a tablespoon or so of regular lube to add preservatives so it will no go bad as quickly.

However, I’ve been seeing others talk about other additional recipes/ingredients. This includes:

Xanthan gum powder instead of j-lube (competitive prices on Amazon)

j-jelly, which I just purchased from Walmart online lol

clove oil

cannabis oil

I’m guessing that just like with the Pure pills vs cheap psyllium husk fiber pills at Sam’s, there are inexpensive lube alternatives that are just as good as the name brand.

Thoughts?

someone's thoughts: [think before following links] http://www.anus.org/SEX/jlube.html

clove oil is numbing.. To mix any oil with water you would need an emulsifier or the oil will seperate. lecithin is commonly used in commercial/DIY and easily available; you'd have to work out a recipie. 

If you wanted clove without fucking around with oils you could isntead try a tincture. can buy, or make by soaking cloves in vodka or other high-proof booze for a couple weeks. not sure how the kick of liquor would work out tho...

It is NOT possible to simply mix j lube just with oil instead of water.. I have tried. 

I have never found the microwave neccissary and it's a big mess. I fill the bottle about 1/4 or 1/3 full, put the powder in, shake to mix. then add half remaining water, shake, add the rest. 

• Like 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

One of my semi-regular fist buddies would put crushed meth into his crisco (he’d put some crisco in a blender, add crushed meth, blitz and repeat until he had done the whole tub, then re-fill the tub and refrigerate until he was going to have a session) guess that answered the question of why he got hornier, sleazier and hungrier for it the longer the session went on. He’d also use it to lube his cock when he was in top mode.

Guest Descartes70817
5 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

One of my semi-regular fist buddies would put crushed meth into his crisco (he’d put some crisco in a blender, add crushed meth, blitz and repeat until he had done the whole tub, then re-fill the tub and refrigerate until he was going to have a session) guess that answered the question of why he got hornier, sleazier and hungrier for it the longer the session went on. He’d also use it to lube his cock when he was in top mode.

A guy I hooked up with in his motel room a few years back must have done something like that. He made some comment about me not needing lube because he had prepared his hole earlier with a 'special lube'. Within a few seconds of having my cock inside him it began to tingle and almost burn, but not in a bad way, and at the time I figured he had used something like Analeze.

The strange thing was that I got even harder than usual and I just had to tear that hole up once the burning sensation died down, and time seemed to fly by. It took me almost 90 minutes to shoot my load inside him, and when I finally pulled out - still rock hard - my shaft was slick with santorum and I was so sweaty I had to take a shower before leaving to go to work.

Edited by Descartes70817

23 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

A guy I hooked up with in his motel room a few years back must have done something like that. He made some comment about me not needing lube because he had prepared his hole earlier with a 'special lube'. Within a few seconds of having my cock inside him it began to tingle and almost burn, but not in a bad way, and at the time I figured he had used something like Analeze.

The strange thing was that I got even harder than usual and I just had to tear that hole up once the burning sensation died down, and time seemed to fly by. It took me almost 90 minutes to shoot my load inside him, and when I finally pulled out - still rock hard - my shaft was slick with santorum and I was so sweaty I had to take a shower before leaving to go to work.

Sound like he mixed a drug and a relaxing agent ( like THC or cbd based lube or suppository). Not a desensitizer. 

On 1/7/2021 at 4:20 AM, Yes said:

someone's thoughts: [think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.anus.org/SEX/jlube.html

clove oil is numbing.. To mix any oil with water you would need an emulsifier or the oil will seperate. lecithin is commonly used in commercial/DIY and easily available; you'd have to work out a recipie. 

If you wanted clove without fucking around with oils you could isntead try a tincture. can buy, or make by soaking cloves in vodka or other high-proof booze for a couple weeks. not sure how the kick of liquor would work out tho...

It is NOT possible to simply mix j lube just with oil instead of water.. I have tried. 

I have never found the microwave neccissary and it's a big mess. I fill the bottle about 1/4 or 1/3 full, put the powder in, shake to mix. then add half remaining water, shake, add the rest. 

You can mix jlube with Crisco and use the Crisco as the carrier for the clove oil. Or you can buy silicone lube and mix that in with you jlube.

To mix jlube and Crisco you need a blender, preferably an immersion blender and keep it only for lube. The mixture won't be as stringy as jlube and water but it won't dry out as fast.

For the silicone lube you just need to add 1-3 tablespoons. Mix jlube as normal and then add silicone lube. It actually makes the jlube shelf life a bit longer.

• Like 3

As a bttm I much rather use cum as lube.  If that's not around coconut oil works great!  Coconut oil melts at 77F would be fun to mix some drugs in it, would be hard to do.  Once the oil is liquid, mix some fun things in it then put in freezer for about 5 min to make it flash solid again.  If the oil is cold it's easier for shoving it in my butt. 

Albolene can be hard to find and expensive in Canada, so for years been making my own. Heat 500ml mineral oil, 1/2 bar paraffin wax (2 oz) and 4 tablespoons Vaseline. When all melted and well mixed let cool. 

I've added a tablespoon coconut oil and it lowers the temperature it liwuifys at quite a bit. A drop or two teatree oil adds a bit of antimicrobial - just remember it tastes horrible when sucking cock. 

Awesome for gooning, really moisturizers your fuckstick! And best of all, the Vaseline is very condom unfriendly. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, Detchiller said:

Anyone have a favorite lube recipe? 
so far, I’ve just been doing j-lube powder with water, microwaving to remove clumps, then add a tablespoon or so of regular lube to add preservatives so it will no go bad as quickly.

However, I’ve been seeing others talk about other additional recipes/ingredients. This includes:

Xanthan gum powder instead of j-lube (competitive prices on Amazon)

I recently made a mix using xantham gum and it was excellent.   Tried it out on one my regular fisting bottoms and it worked well, he loved it.  There was no stringiness like with J-lube, very easy to clean up!   It was as slick as j-lube.  Wish I had learned about it and done it a long time ago.  J-lube on its own is too messy.  The mix I created uses a small amount of J-lube, but doesn't create any of the usual issues.    I would like to add some clove oil to it but need the emulsifier.  Added benefit was that this mix can create such a slick hole that you more easily get noises out of your bottom, which turns me on a lot.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ffozstyle was the 2nd biggest FFisting group, based in Sydney, Australia about 10years ago with MegaFist being Number 1, based in Melbourne (just wanted to throw that in).

I use crisco and clove oil mixed for a longer FF session. Also use j-lube, coconut oil (frozen...melts in your arse) and a type of 'vet lube'.

stretch my h@le...........OINK

• 10 months later...

Dirty Drew’s Lion Cream
Ingredients:
Coconut oil (3oz)
Water (6oz/ ¾ cup)
J-Lube Powder (1 rounded TBS)
Emulsifying wax (1oz/4 Tbs)
Vegetable Glycerine (1oz)
Essential oils (Optional) Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint and Clove (muscle relaxers)
(1/8 tsp each but no more then 1/2 tsp total)
Mise en place: Measure and melt everything before you start.
Directions:
1. Mix J-Lube and water in a pot and whisk while heating over stove till bubbles appear 
on the pot (below boiling), strain if needed)
2. Pour into a blender and mix until foamy and smooth
3. Add emulsifying wax and mix until smooth (quickly)
4. Add coconut oil and essential oils and mix
5. Add vegetable glycerin and mix
6. Once completely combined transfer to food safe storage and refrigerate for storage, 
wait at least 3 hours before use to ensure even consistency.
Note: Cream has no preservatives but can last awhile in the fridge. Just take it out to 
room temperature before using. 

• 5 months later...

Love crisco with some jlube powder mixed in.  Best of both, the sickness of the jlube and the body of the crisco.  Also love frozen crisco balls for deep fun. A couple of those worked up inside and allowed to melt while getting opened up helps lube deep

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 months later...