Need advice for bathhouse banging

Akoor

Planning a bathhouse visit this weekend to fulfill a long-term goal- get fucked by as many cocks as I can (raw preferably).

I'm no virgin to bathhouses but in the past, I would mostly watch and engage minimally. I was scared (of raw sex) and insecure about the way I look, thus the hesitation.

This weekend though, I plan to walk in, get on the bed of the common area with my ass facing out and let anyone with a dick fuck me. I'm nervous and was wondering if you guys could help.

Tips, tricks or just any advice you could give.

2 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Poppers and lube. Lots of both. And no attitude. You’re a whore. Enjoy being one!

Any alternative to poppers? I have a bad allergic reaction to poppers. Would weed help instead?

I believe so, in that it generally relaxes you. I’m not a weed smoker myself so I can’t speak from experience.

I wouldn’t be without poppers myself. There are different types available online: amyl, pentyl, propyl etc. You may like to try them and see if it helps, depending how bad your allergy is, of course.

Good luck and enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Weed provides me with a similar feeling to poppers in that it lowers my blood pressure and relaxes my smooth muscle to some degree. Not to the same extent as poppers, but it lasts longer. I also find it difficult to get an erection at all when smoking/eating THC, and can get paranoid about social interaction. I don’t have those problems with poppers. But weed affects people differently I’ve found—maybe you don’t have those side effects.

I recently had a bathhouse experience like you’re looking for. Got fucked bareback by five guys with big cocks, got spit-roasted for my first time ever, and took four loads in my ass and two in my mouth. Can’t wait to do it again.

My advice for your bathhouse trip?

- Research the busiest days to go. Squirt.org is good for checking out the popularity of local cruising spots including bathhouses.

- Get a room. You can prep there and relax if you need a break. Or you can open the door if it’s busy waiting for loads.

- Draw attention to yourself as you walk inside and go to your room. Wear your sluttiest clothes. I wore my tank top that says “Cum In My Ass” and had my jock strap peeking out the top of my shorts—got a lot of attention as I walked in. Make eye contact with anyone who remotely looks like they have a nice cock.

- When you’re ready, start cruising the place. The first time you see a group of guys in a more public area of the club (video room, hallway, darkroom, slurp ramp) make your move. Don’t wait because you think there are only a couple guys and you want to see what the rest of the club has to offer. Go up to the first guy who catches your eye and ask if you can stroke him. Then get on your knees and stick your ass out. Swallow him whole. Hopefully there are more guys nearby. Try to catch their eye while you’re sucking the first guy. Once you get two cocks, more will join in.

- If it doesn’t work and all you get is one guy, no worries. Cruise around and try again. Be aggressive and slutty. You can’t get enough dick. Act like it.

Happy hunting!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2