Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, NegToPoz2018 said:

I am planning on going poz this way, just taking anon loads at bathhouses from this point forward.......love the thrill.

hell yeah !  your on the right R☣️AD❗️

I was going to the baths on a sporadic basis before I got on PrEP, but once I got on it, I started going on a more regular basis.

(And to the bookstores. And to the adult theaters. And to the gloryholes in the park bathrooms. And to the bushes on the nude beaches. And ...)

• Like 2

Gay bathhouses/saunas/baths are one of the BEST places where you can find a lot of men there for sex, whether to suck/rim/fuck you (and several times, LOL!) and for you to suck/rim/fuck them in your private room or in the public areas or the dark rooms/spaces (my favourite for anon sex). There was/is a reason why you go there. I know my reasons for being there. Good luck as you explore your inner piggy side!!

• Like 1

I love going to the baths, and I'm neg.  I respect the chasing fantasy, but it's not what I want. I just want to enjoy sperm and not think of HIV at all.  I'm on PrEP, so that's exactly what I get:  Lots of sex, no condoms, no worries.

• Upvote 4

I used to go to the baths almost daily when I lived in Philly. I'd take 20-30 loads in me every day and never asked or cared what the other guy's status was.  For me, it's just all about getting that mancum deep in my hungry hole.  Not every bottom is meant to be a total cum dump like me, and I'm glad about that because it's more loads for my hole!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am now going into my second year of barebacking, and taking anon loads at bath houses. So far, I have just caught a few STD's that where cured by your garden-variety antibiotics.  Am I just lucky? or are most men on prep, and meds (undetectable)?

I am not on prep, and go to the bath houses about twice a week.

I do the same and I have found many men at bathhouses are either on Prep or undetectable. Despite what some of the postings indicate on this site most if not all men get on meds soon after diagnosis unless they have a suicide wish and that’s in the very small minority. 

I recently visited my first bath house, scared to death walking in, didn’t know what to expect. Loved it! Will go back, just need to find the time. In truth thou, I was disappointed, I managed to get one load in 5 hours! I went because I’ve always wanted to go, one guy fucked my wearing a condom, the rest was all raw. I went on PrEP because I don’t want to convert but I want to take raw dick! 

Reading other comments, I don’t know who was poz and who wasn’t, I didn’t ask! If you want raw dick and don’t want to convert then get protection, it was a simple choice for me. Tested a week later, test all came back neg. 

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

I have been going to gay bathhouses for a very long time now... I'd go try to find roaming gays in parks and bushes as well.
Now at first I would try to be safe... But at sometime I did go to a bathhouse and slowly learned to accept the possibility to get the bug.
Slowly and slowly I realized I didn't want to turn Poz, but neither did I want to stop taking loads... So I got Prep and now I feel like a real slut and cummaddict.

The best place to get lots of loads is the baths. Dark rooms, slings, anonymous fucking. That's why I go.
Fill me up any day, any hour...

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:50 PM, BottomsUp said:

I’ve gone several times and Almost every guy that’s gotten inside me was bare. I always assume status is mixed.

"I always assume status is Mixed" that is what makes taking anon loads such a turn-on. ?