Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/1/2019 at 12:22 PM, PozTemptation said:

"I always assume status is Mixed" that is what makes taking anon loads such a turn-on. ?

Hell yea !!  I relive a conversion scenes in my head and it makes the fuck damn hotter   Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall looking down on me getting bred 

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, BottomsUp said:

Exactly! I like to climb into the sling, no questions asked and get filled up!

Good boy

Guest ATLSexyGuy

Hell Yeah.... some guys are poz, some neg, some party, some dont.  The tubs are for dudes looking for adult fun.

Bathhouses are places to share yourself with other men, younger or older or both. It's also a place, not only for CUM, but for STDs. It's part of our gay socialization and to feel care-free about our sexuality and nudity! And you learn how to cruise.

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, ATLSexyGuy said:

Hell Yeah.... some guys are poz, some neg, some party, some dont.  The tubs are for dudes looking for adult fun.

Yup !

I suppose when you think about it, given that most guys with HIV are aware of the fact they have it and are on medication... often undetectable... And that so many guys are on PrEP and then also that so many guys use condoms...the fact that a lot of guys use PEP after an exposure....AND the fact that one-time/single exposures carry low risk of transmission anyway..... All these things combined should mean that Bathhouses are nowhere near as dangerous for negative guys in terms of HIV risk today like they were in say the 1980s and early 90s. Thanks to all the factors I've just mentioned, I think it isn't farfetched to say that we are probably nearing the end of the HIV epidemic (in the Western world, that is). 

Edited by concerned1
  • Upvote 1