Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

I've got a feeling more and more of the sex in saunas and sex clubs are bb. A lot of poz guys go to these places and like the anon feeling of not needing to reveal their status and just dump their loads. So - does this mean neg guys shouldn't go to these places? Is it getting to be a place where you should expect everyone to be poz and only go if you're willing to get charged up? Maybe already most of neg guys going to these places secretely want to get pozzed?

• Upvote 1

I would really like to go to saunas and sex clubs, primarily as I am still in denial about who I am and therefore anonymous sex removes some of the guilty feelings I get about spreading my legs.

But because I get the feeling so many tops hang out at these places and don't feel the need to reveal their statuses or could just be lying I can't yet drive myself to go and open up my hole for loads of random guys.

Based on what I read it seems like there is certainly lots of bareback sex going on. While some poz guys undoubtedly do like the anonymous circumstances of the dark rooms I think plenty of neg guys like it too, whether topping or bottoming. If you want to limit your risk, either require condoms or decide you can trust a guy when he tells you he's negative. There are a certain fraction of men who will lie about their status or sabotage the condom in the interest of seeding you; you have to rely on your instincts about any given partner whether you allow things to happen.

Some neg guys are actively seeking to get pozzed, whether they are open about it or not. Some men may be unconsciously seeking it. Others are simply willing to take their chances and are prepared to accept the results. If you want to enjoy the baths but are also wanting to limit your HIV exposure risk, don't indulge yourself in the darkrooms taking all comers. Restrict yourself to hooking up with guys you believe when they say they're negative too, or are willing to wrap up.

Guest GoodExercise

That sweet guy that you meet online or at the coffee shop just came from the baths, or is headed there. And he very likely is poz. Go to the baths and drop your towel for his raw cock and load. Your ass will like it.

That sweet guy that you meet online or at the coffee shop just came from the baths, or is headed there. And he very likely is poz. Go to the baths and drop your towel for his raw cock and load. Your ass will like it.

Yes, Good Exercise is right. This "not sure" neg ass loves to take raw cock and loads at the baths, but I have to assume they are poz loads to keep my sanity.

C'mon guys. If you are neg, and you are going to the baths to bb, you have to assume that your more or less anonymous partner(s) are poz. Especially, when they tell you they are neg. (While many poz tops are up front about status, there are many other poz tops who lie so that they can slide their raw cock into you, and drop their charged load into your neg hole.)

If you are truly concerned about getting the bug, then whoever is going to be the Top guy needs to wrap up, or you need to stop going to the baths, ABS, gloryholes, etc.

I don't quite understand the line of questioning that happen in some of these forum threads. The forum is breedingzone.com, ergo, won't most guys on this forum advocate bareback? Thus, most of the guys on this forum will hardly be unbiased.

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

I would take it a step further and say if you want to stay neg, don't bb unless you are in a monogamous relationship. If you're out in the baths taking raw dick, you should expect to become poz. You have to take responsibility for your self.

Heres a trick for you neg bottoms. I always start by saying, "im poz, is that ok, are you?" then they either say im neg ad ou say it was test fuck me raw, or they say im poz too and you say, k wrap up, and hope they sneak the condom off mid fuck

• Upvote 2

I never ask their status when they fuck me. I just hope when a poz top is pumping his load into me that he'll tell me I'm taking a toxic load. I know it will happen and at some point I'll convert. When some guy tells me he's pozzing me I'll wriggle to make sure he goes deep. Once I know I have poz cum in me I'll find other people to fuck it deeper.

• Upvote 3