Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

The few times I've gone to a bathouse here in Toronto I always insist on a condom since

I'm neg and want to stay that way.

There was one time a guy tried stealthing me when he tore the tip

off the condom but usually I ask for safe play and the tops agree.

Actually though a  week ago something happened that I still worry about.

Guy came in to my room , nice stiff cock which I sucked for a bit and he sucked mine

while probing my hole with his fingers.

I asked "Do you wanna fuck? " He said sure.

I was kind of apprehensive since he looked kinda thin but hard

to see in the darkened room but I was so fukin horny wanting a cock in my ass.

I asked are you safe he said yes but I said can u put on  a condom.

So I rolled one on his stiff cock and he fucked me missionary and then doggy.

After a good 10min of fucking he came and said " Haha, I came in ur ass"

I could still feel the condom ring on his cock and asked why did you cum in my ass?

He said no he meant he came in the condom but when I started to pull the condom off

his cock he said no let me do it.

Any way it looked like there was cum in the condom but not too much.

When I reached back and felt my ass hole there was lots of stuff there but I thought

it was probably lube but now I'm starting to wonder.

He said he wouldn't stealth anyone.

Like some guys said on this thread there is always the chance of getting bred

if you go to a bathhouse especially in the dark areas or Cummunion.

One more think I want to mention.

Seems like some guys here beleive that if you want it bare then you want

to pozzed or even secretly think you want it.

In my case totally wrong.

I luv getting fucked and would like it bare and have a big load dumped in my ass 

but I definitely don't want a Poz load.

I'm no bug chaser

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817

I got re-introduced to barebacking at an ABS after years of playing safe. The bottom on the other side of the booth wall just lubed my shaft and slid himself onto it. It felt just as good as I knew it would and I couldn't bring myself to stop. When I knew I was going to cum I briefly thought about pulling out but then it was too late, oh well cumming inside felt just as good as I knew it would feel.

I have a lot of fun at a bathhouse. All my fucking has been bare. I usually find once a guy has rubbed his bare dick around my ass he will always go in raw. That being said I am careful. If a guy looks weird or drugged up I just say no.

If you bareback and take loads there is always a chance of becoming infected. I would say that that chance is in a bathhouse or wherever you find a top.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest idobro

Any dick, filling my ass with cum could be be a POZ dick. I love the anon in dark rooms with men unloading inside me. I often lay on my stomach with my legs spread, my ass facing the open door. I've had guys fuck me without ever seeing them. That's why I go to the spa. To get fucked. If I'm POZ, it's because I can't resist getting BB fucked by anonymous men ...

• 6 months later...

I remember one night in a booth at an ABS. My raw cock found its way inside some random guy's hole. As I cum, he asks me if I am poz or neg. As I was unsure of my status (but probably neg), and just for a good laugh, I told him I was poz.

He began to flip out for a moment and I believe the thought crossed his mind to get violent. But seeing as I was much bigger than him, he hesitated. So I told him I was just kidding. He left in a hissy. 

I find it funny he asked me my status after I came... 

On 9/13/2015 at 7:43 PM, descartes70817 said:

I got re-introduced to barebacking at an ABS after years of playing safe. The bottom on the other side of the booth wall just lubed my shaft and slid himself onto it. It felt just as good as I knew it would and I couldn't bring myself to stop. When I knew I was going to cum I briefly thought about pulling out but then it was too late, oh well cumming inside felt just as good as I knew it would feel.

That's EXACTLY how I started barebacking again around 12-15 years ago.  Slut that was blowing me at a ghole expertly turned around and slid me in raw.  I didn't think I could top since I always lost my hardon with a condom.  I sure didn't lose my hardon bare.  I mostly turned into a bb top from that point on.  But I'd flip or rarely just bottom now and then....never really asked a top to use a condom again since I was reminded the feeling - it's like night and day as we all know :)  After that I started actively seeking out bareback bottoms - a little harder to find back then!  I don't know how a safe bottom even ever gets laid these days with so many sluts offering it up raw lol

• Like 3

You can be negative and still play at a bathhouse. I used condom the majority of the time in them until recently when i finally just decided i wanted to get bred like a beast. So far I remain negative, which is fine with me--I'm Not a chaser--and I attribute that largely to having a very well fuked super size capable hole on me that no human is going to make bleed no matter how big he is. But once you get group bred and your thighs and hindquarters are slick with nut juice as you walk with your used sloppy hole hanging open and dripping, you will want it like that every time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, dude8688 said:

Only read the first page but surprised nobody said "if you want to take all that anonymous dick just get on PrEP". Surely it makes sense?

Because this is a 6-year-old thread. PrEP was not available during the time period covered by the first page. If you go through the whole thread, people start suggesting PrEP as it becomes available. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I was never really one for going to the baths but this past year or so i am really fond of going, I seem to find some really nice horny guys that are always willing to pump me full of there cum. I sure hope it is POZ cum that would make it even hotter but i never ask them i find the whole asking thing a total turn off & if i get POZ all the better for it. I just love taking anon cock so much.

• 10 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2011 at 3:55 PM, RedPhillip said:

Based on what I read it seems like there is certainly lots of bareback sex going on. While some poz guys undoubtedly do like the anonymous circumstances of the dark rooms I think plenty of neg guys like it too, whether topping or bottoming. If you want to limit your risk, either require condoms or decide you can trust a guy when he tells you he's negative. There are a certain fraction of men who will lie about their status or sabotage the condom in the interest of seeding you; you have to rely on your instincts about any given partner whether you allow things to happen.

Some neg guys are actively seeking to get pozzed, whether they are open about it or not. Some men may be unconsciously seeking it. Others are simply willing to take their chances and are prepared to accept the results. If you want to enjoy the baths but are also wanting to limit your HIV exposure risk, don't indulge yourself in the darkrooms taking all comers. Restrict yourself to hooking up with guys you believe when they say they're negative too, or are willing to wrap up.

I am planning on going poz this way, just taking anon loads at bathhouses from this point forward.......love the thrill.

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/12/2017 at 12:39 AM, dude8688 said:

Only read the first page but surprised nobody said "if you want to take all that anonymous dick just get on PrEP". Surely it makes sense?

that’s right  get on the training wheels