Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

Doctors literally are saying that an undetectable viral load is as good, if not better protection than a condom. (Of course a low viral load doesn't give either of you protection from another STI)

I concur. Everything you said in your post, Poz1956, echoes what my Sexual health clinic doc told me last week. The view is now that safer sex can be either using condoms or for guys who don't want to use condoms it's to have sex with a poz guy on treatment with an undetectable load, (or be onPrEP though in the UK you can currently only do that if you can get on the Proud study).

• 2 weeks later...

Neg guys do go to saunas and bb, it is your choice but just be aware of the risk and consequences. Saunas offer lots of attractions not easily found elsewhere eg excitement and anonymity of darkrooms, seediness, lots of men, easy group sex, fantasy, warmth, safety, etc.

My experience of one who is poz/undetectable and frequents saunas in London and northern UK:

1.Most sex is bb.

2.Disclosure, be it poz/neg, undetectable, other STI's hardly ever happens.

3.It is easy to get carried away and to end up having sex with lots of men and men whom you may not normally hookup with eg when they present you with a rock hard juicy big cock...or sweet smile and perfect buns. Difficult to be sensible then. More men = higher risk.

FYI, I became hiv poz at a sauna and then hep c thro an internet hookup. Been thro hell and now back in one piece again ie being undetectable on med, cured of hep c and wiser.

Now PEP and PrEP obviously change the risk somewhat.

• 5 months later...

I never ask their status when they fuck me because most of them don't even know their status. Statistically; I got fucked by total 56 guys in the bathhouse up to now. Only 13 of them used their own condoms and 43 guys fucked me raw. That means 77% of them don't use condoms. Trust me most of the old guys will fuck anything that moves. If you want to stay neg that stay away from these places or never do bareback. I accept the risks and I'll never stop fucking raw in the bathhouses and I will never refuse any loads.

Neg guys do go to saunas and bb, it is your choice but just be aware of the risk and consequences. Saunas offer lots of attractions not easily found elsewhere eg excitement and anonymity of darkrooms, seediness, lots of men, easy group sex, fantasy, warmth, safety, etc.

My experience of one who is poz/undetectable and frequents saunas in London and northern UK:

1.Most sex is bb.

2.Disclosure, be it poz/neg, undetectable, other STI's hardly ever happens.

3.It is easy to get carried away and to end up having sex with lots of men and men whom you may not normally hookup with eg when they present you with a rock hard juicy big cock...or sweet smile and perfect buns. Difficult to be sensible then. More men = higher risk.

FYI, I became hiv poz at a sauna and then hep c thro an internet hookup. Been thro hell and now back in one piece again ie being undetectable on med, cured of hep c and wiser.

Now PEP and PrEP obviously change the risk somewhat.

IM always curious about guys who get HEP C sexually, if you dont mind my asking, what activities were you doing that made you contract it? 

I ask because there is contention even among health professionals about how easily HCV is transmitted through sexual relations.    

I've seen plenty of condomless sex at the local Steamworks, and I think I could make the argument based on my observations that it has become more common over time.

I've also had plenty of sex with condoms at the local Steamworks. I've only had sex with condoms, by choice, and I have been turned down on only a few occasions because of my preference for condoms. (I was stealthed by one person, but I picked up on it early.)

Bathhouses certainly make it possible to have sex quite easily. If one chooses, one can have this sex be bareback sex. One does not have to make this choice, however.

I think the baths offer no greater risk than any random hookup. I you fuck bareback then you take a risk. I have been to many baths and they can be great. If I don' t trust or like they way a guy looks the in my ass he does not go. Use sense either in or out of a bath

If you don't want to get POZ what the hell are you doing on breeding zone is my question. This site is all about bug chasing getting & giving toxic seed, if you were not into baresex you would not really be here in the first place.

The site is called breeding zone not pozzing zone so someone can be on here because they like to get bred (fucked bareback) but would prefer to remain HIV-.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I plan on going to a bathhouse very soon. I`m neg, When I get there I do plan on only having bareback sex and no pullouts. I do not plan on asking status and I am hoping the guys don`t tell me til after they have cum deep in my ass. I have to admit I am excited about taking some poz loads. I know that poz loads while the guy is on meds most likely will not convert me. That`s fine . But if after a guy cums in me he tells me that he is poz. and not on meds. I`m sure I will be excited and nervous at the same time. I may just ask him to do me again when he can get it up again to pound it in deep. I have always felt if you are going to do something , do it right and go for all the way!!!

I plan on going to a bathhouse very soon. I`m neg, When I get there I do plan on only having bareback sex and no pullouts. I do not plan on asking status and I am hoping the guys don`t tell me til after they have cum deep in my ass. I have to admit I am excited about taking some poz loads. I know that poz loads while the guy is on meds most likely will not convert me. That`s fine . But if after a guy cums in me he tells me that he is poz. and not on meds. I`m sure I will be excited and nervous at the same time. I may just ask him to do me again when he can get it up again to pound it in deep. I have always felt if you are going to do something , do it right and go for all the way!!!

I always do the same. So far got fucked by 47 anonymous guys in the bathhouse. Nobody told me he is poz. Trust me most of the poz guys are unaware their status. 

Yup, sinful is correct. If you want to visit bath houses, take it raw and maximize your chances of staying neg, you'd better be on PrEP. Otherwise it's just a matter of time and luck. I made sure I was on PrEP before I visited my local bath house.

• Upvote 1