favorite condom to bareback stories?

Guest twinkraw

Guest twinkraw

always been super turned on by raw tops pulling off condoms or breaking em to get in a hole bare and fill it full of seed. any favorite stories? (fictional, of course :P)

• 2 months later...

Something similar to this happened to me.  I went on vacation to Spain in the early 90s and met a guy at a club.  We went to my hotel after clubbing and he wanted to fuck immediately.  We got naked, he laid down on his back and spread his legs.  I got on top of him and started grinding on him.  At first I thought we were going to fuck raw, but when my dick touch his hole, he quickly grabbed a condom from his pocket and gave it to me.  Then I noticed that he took out a travel size container of what looked like petroleum jelly.  I was still sort of new to gay sex and I didn't know that petroleum jelly was not good to use on condoms.  He lubed his hole and then laid back again.  I got on top of him and stuck my dick in him and fucked him.  It felt really good even though I was wearing a condom.  After a few minutes, it started feeling different.  I could really feel the creases of his ass walls and it got really tight.  I didn't want to cum too soon, so fucked him slowly not knowing that the condom was broken.  After  a while I couldn't hold back, so I thrust all the way in and came real hard.  I stayed inside of him for about 5 minutes and was still hard.  When I pulled out, that's when I noticed that the condom had disintegrated.  I got scared and was too afraid to say anything to him.  I assumed he didn't say anything about the cum inside of him because he may have thought it was the lube or maybe it was leftover water from when he douched earlier.   We stayed in touch for over 10 years and he was always a condom nazi, so I know that he didn't do that on purpose.  We had sex many times after that and it was always with a condom.  That first time was the only time that he had used petrolem jelly.  After that it was with water based lube.  

• Like 4

17 hours ago, endowed said:

Something similar to this happened to me.  I went on vacation to Spain in the early 90s and met a guy at a club.  We went to my hotel after clubbing and he wanted to fuck immediately.  We got naked, he laid down on his back and spread his legs.  I got on top of him and started grinding on him.  At first I thought we were going to fuck raw, but when my dick touch his hole, he quickly grabbed a condom from his pocket and gave it to me.  Then I noticed that he took out a travel size container of what looked like petroleum jelly.  I was still sort of new to gay sex and I didn't know that petroleum jelly was not good to use on condoms.  He lubed his hole and then laid back again.  I got on top of him and stuck my dick in him and fucked him.  It felt really good even though I was wearing a condom.  After a few minutes, it started feeling different.  I could really feel the creases of his ass walls and it got really tight.  I didn't want to cum too soon, so fucked him slowly not knowing that the condom was broken.  After  a while I couldn't hold back, so I thrust all the way in and came real hard.  I stayed inside of him for about 5 minutes and was still hard.  When I pulled out, that's when I noticed that the condom had disintegrated.  I got scared and was too afraid to say anything to him.  I assumed he didn't say anything about the cum inside of him because he may have thought it was the lube or maybe it was leftover water from when he douched earlier.   We stayed in touch for over 10 years and he was always a condom nazi, so I know that he didn't do that on purpose.  We had sex many times after that and it was always with a condom.  That first time was the only time that he had used petrolem jelly.  After that it was with water based lube.  

You could breed me anytime. Woof!