Finding my other self

I'm married 2 kids, you know that closeted guy in denial, anyway i had to go away for work for the week so said my goodbye to the family and left for a different city, as it was an early morning flight it mean I went straight to work, meet my manager and was head down for most of the day, at the end of the day my manager asked where I was staying which was a serviced apartment and if I wanted a drink, keeping up with playing office politics I agreed and ended up having 3/4 before getting to my apartment. with the drink loosening my inhabitions I hop on a few chat sites and start chatting and wanking. not having played for a very long time this is usually just enough for me, 

after a while I install grindr just to have a look round and got ping quickly, noticing the location is defaulted on when installed found he was only. 30 feet away. fuck I didn't know it would show where I was, quickly shut down the app a little shaken and go back to the chat sites and about 30 mins latter there's a knock at the door , Im not expecting anything quicky close everything and Chuck in a robe to open the door. standing there is a mid forties man all beefy muscle, he says hi and says the name I used on grinder and my jaw drops and ahhhh is all I say. he pushes past saying knew it had to be here as he knows all the other apartments and this is the only rental round.im in shock as he sits on the couch saying don't just stand there close the door, turning round I say whats happening, who are you...

you know me I pinged you on grindr and we have been chatting on bbrt as well. lucky for me you used the same profile name on both so when you popped up on grinder I knew I had to cum over.

I reply saying I think you may be wrong person can you please leave. he gets up and walks to the door and as he pass me he grabs my throat and pushed me against the wall, slides his hand into my robe grabbing my cock and squeezes. saying I'll leave if you tell me your profile name isn't useme77.

I gulp in shock not knowing what to do and just say yes it is, letting me go he turns back to the couch sitting down, looking at me and tells me get over here his cock isnt going to suck itself.

stunned I don't know what to do and my mind just slips into autopilot and I do as he tells me, I get between his legs undo his belt and zip as he grabs the back of my head grinding my face into his groin, telling me that after what I said in the chats we are both going to enjoy this. My mind is racing as I don't know what I said to him or remember his profile, he lets go of my head and I pull his underwear down as he strips off so hes naked from the waist down.

Infront of me is a massive thick cock, as my eyes widen sir sees and tells me 8 and a half but if your good 9 inches, now suck. I feel the warmth of his cock in my hand and feel it start to thicken in my mouth, stroking I lick n suck his cock only able to fit about the first 5 inches in my mouth/throat till I gag. hearing me gag he grabs the back of my head and forces another inch into me, not able to breath he keeps it there for another 30 seconds letting go I'm gasping for breath covered in spit n drool. 

getting off the couch he grabs my hair telling me I need training and forces me to the bedroom. letting go he tells me to strip, dropping the robe my 7 inch cock is rock hard and leaking as I wait for him he says I'm  definitely getting 9 inches looking like that, now lay on the bed with your head off the edge, we need to teach that throat of yours.. 
doing as I'm told hes soon fucking my face, making me gag but just causes him to fuck it more. occasionally stopping with his cock rammed as far as it will go causing me to gag on his cock but after 15 min of this I'm covered in spit n drool but he's managed to ram all 9 inches into me. my throat is raw but I'm in happy place.

pulling out he leaves for the lounge coming back throwing what looks like lube n poppers on the bed telling me I'll be needing those n to clean yourself out before I fuck you. still dazed and high of being used I go to the bathroom n use the shower to clean out. coming back he's laying on the bed sweaty t-shirt still on but naked from the waist down. I walk over he tells me to get my ass over here as he wants to stretch my ass as I suck his cock, so I straddle his chest 69 style so my ass is at his shoulders and start sucking his cock.

my ass checks are wide apart exposing my hole as I feel his tounge and just groan. with him telling me what a sweet ass I have , his tounge is slowly opening me up and I'm pushing back slightly in pleasure.  as I feel his tounge leave my hole a finger slips in making me push back more arching my back. he tells me to grab the poppers and start hitting them so I pull myself of his cock and sit up slightly and breath deep holding as I feel him slide a second finger into me. I keep doing this as he finger fucks me till I've four fingers in me, high on poppers pushing back so I have as much n in me a possible he tells me it's time for the real thing and he wants to see me ride his cock.

a little fuzzy I get off and straddle his hips so where face to face, he tells to slide onto his cock, so reaching back I grab his cock, lift myself up and tease my hole with it, slowly sliding down till the first 4 inches are in me and keep going till I'm 7 inches down it and start to fuck myself in it till I've 8 inches in me. he tells me to hit the poppers again and grabs my hips and when he sees/feels the poppers have hit  he rams himself in as deep as he can which causes me to scream as I feel something rip apart deep inside me. he keeps on fucking but now I'm taking all 9 inches and starting to enjoy it, I fuck back riding him as he continues to use me for his pleasure, he's smiling and I feel his pace quicken and know he's about to cum as he grabs my hips hard and I feel a warmth inside me as he breeds me, telling me this is the first of many.

I fall on top of him a sweaty mess his t-shirt soaked as well he grabs my hair pulling my head back telling me im his now n plants a deep tounge kiss. laying there I'm in bliss and he rolls me onto my back, cock still hard in me and strips off his t-shirt saying he hated it on but didn't think I remembered his profile and  had me to have me. it's then I see a black biohazard tattoo round his right nipple. 

Seeing the look of shock in my eyes he rams his cock deep in me telling me told you that you were mine and just starts deep fucking me causing me pain but it means I can't focus or stop him, squirming i trying to get away but all his weight is in me holding me down and the painful thrusts start turning into waves of pleasure as I start to enjoy his cock and actively fuck back, accepting it. feeling this he takes some of the weight off me but continues fucking me, the new angle is hitting my prostate something wicked and he feels this and continues fucking me causing me to have my first ever no hand anal orgasm. between the look on my face the gripping spasms of my ass n body it sets him off and he pumps another dirty load into me. fucking the second load deeper into me and seeing the orgasm I've just had he tells me this was the first step and that I've done well..

he pulls out of me as I lay on the bed a sweaty cummy mess, reaching between my cheeks he wipes some cum from my ass, creamy with strecks of red in it and feeds it to me. telling me theres no going back, I own you.  I'm in apartment 40 and come see me tomorrow, with that he leaves like he was never there.

my mind racing I jump onto bbrt to find his profile and there it is Poz not undectable but straight poz. I read his profile n he's a dominate master looking for sub pigs to own. my mind races as I jump to the chats and see I had talked the talk.. Fuck what am i to do.. it's then i feel some cum drip down my thigh wiping it up with my fingers I start to push it back inside me without thinking n feeling my finger slide straight into me. I think what am I doing but see the poppers on the bed and go straight to them, hit them and push my fingers into my ass wanking myself till I cum hands free  (so to speak). exhausted I wipe I'm hand on my leg and just lay there and drift to sleep

• Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

I wake up late and feel like I've gone a few rounds, still covered in now dry cum I quickly shower shave and evacuate what's in my ass but nothing really comes out as ive absorbed most of his cum into me.

dressed and ready for work I feel human but know I won't be able to concentrate. At work when I meet the manager I say morning and my voice is raw and broken (from the  the throat fucking I got the night before) hearing this he says I sound terrible and must be coming down with something, better I go back to the apartment and rest than share it with the rest of the office, 

by the time I get back to the apartment it's only 9.30, I change into something comfortable and find myself standing outside the door of apartment 40.

standing there i think what am I doing, but without thinking my hand just reaches out and I knock on the door, not expecting anyone to answer during the day, but it opens and he tells me I'm lucky he stayed home today on the off chance, now get in here. I step inside and tells me to strip looking blankly he says NOW. I strip and notice him dropping his robe as well so where both naked, seeing him naked can notice he's Pearced which I didn't see last night, both nipples and cockhead (a Prince Albert). seeing my confusion he just says he didn't want to scare me off straight away so took them out last night, now get over here.

I step towards him as he asks do I know what I want. I shakely say yes 

what is that ... I reach for his cock but he slaps my hand away, 
again what do you want.I reply ... you..,he slaps me saying across my face, that's nice but what do I really what. 
I pause n reply I want to be used and owned..
he smiles grabing the back of my head guiding my mouth to his nipple with the biohazard on it. I don't pull away but lick and suck his nipple lost in the moment, total submission.
he's telling me that's right, your my pig now,you will do as I say when I say. looking up I just say yes sir as I lick his tattoo surrendering myself.

he watches me work over his nipple telling me how well I've progressed already, but so much more I need to do. taking me to the bedroom goes to a draw and pulls out a permanent marker. looking at me he tells me this will stay on my body till he decides and at the end I will have earned having it removed, with that he writes "pig in training" on my chest and back, in big fat letters.

looking down and seeing this I feel a million miles away I know its happening but doesn't feel real but it does feel right

I look at him and ask what can this pig to for sir. he slaps me hard telling me I haven't earned the right to call myself a pig yet, and tells me till I've been trained I'm just a bitch. he waits looking at me, I ask what can this bitch do for sir. he smiles and tells me to suck his cock as I need to prove that the skills i learned from last night. with sir laying on the bed I try and take his cock and for the most part do well with only needing him to make me gag a few times till I fit it all in, thou the pearcing did hurt and my throat did feel even more raw afterwards. 

with his cock hard and wet with spit/drool he grabs my hair and pulls me onto my back telling me to open my legs for him. pulling them back my cheeks just part to show the red swollen hole that is my ass, smiling he rams two fingers into me causing me a scream/help of pain, with a questioning looking his face he rams them Nuckle deep, then rips them straight out grabbing my throat. looking me in the eyes the says did you get ride of my cum... im gasping as he relax's his grip a little and I tell him most of it just got absorbed and only a little came out this morning. smiling he lets go fully telling me never get rid of his or any other cum as it is supposed to be in me, now knowing you absorbed most of that we will have to fix it. 

pushing my legs back so my ass moves up he spits in my ass and starts to open me up with his cock, feeling his cockring it feels different, a little painful but after a min or two I feel I him pop inside me. he slowly works his whole cock into me and stops, looking at me he asks what do I want. 

I look back and tell him I want to used.

how does my bitch want to be used??

anyway sir wants.

slapping me he says again how does my bitch want to be used...

I look at him thinking what I should say and just reply hard, raw and dirty sir, I need to be used as a whore n cumdump.

smiling he pulls half out and rams into me hard causing pain which I take sir saying ohhh it's definitely going to be raw n dirty, and does it again.

he says tell sir where you want his cum, 

I pause and after 5 seconds reply deep inside me, he smiles, seeing this I push myself up lean forward and lick his tattoo saying as deep as possible. sir rams into me extra hard causing me to collapse as he attacks my ass with a passion. I'm in pain but the pleasure I'm getting is making it worth it. I push back in tempo as much as I can riding the cock fucking me when he starts to quicken his tempo I know he's about to cum. I look at him begging him to breed me, knock me up, he tells me hes going to make me pregnant and I just pull him deeper into me as he unloads. as he keeps fucking his load deeper into me I try and squeeze my ass tight so to milk every drop from him. pulling out he straddles my chest telling me to clean his dick, so I start to lick n suck it clean seeing fresh streaks of red in his cock I know there's no going back, after I've clean his cock i look up and say thank you sir. 

he says I haven't finished yet. as he hops off me, his hand going for my ass he slides two fingers in saying thats how wet a bitch should but you need to be looser, so he starts stretching me, soon all 4 fingers in my ass pulling it apart it's then he slide his thumb in and starts fucking,punching my ass with his hand. it's not long till he is knuckles deep and thier the only thing stopping his entire hand sliding into me. with the attack my ass I'm hard n begging for more. he gets up and gets poppers n lube telling me to hit the poppers, he stares at my ass telling me where almost there as he lubes his hand and dives back in twisting his hand causing waves of pleasure through me. I hit the poppers and he feels me loosen a little and rams it into me hard, I feel his knuckles slip through causing me to orgasm uncontrollably as his hand is sinking into me to just past the wrist. he continues to fuck my ass never pulling out entirely and after 10 mins pulls out in one quick painful moment. even after the orgasm I'm rock hard as sir looks down at me and tells me how well my training is going and that I'm well on the way to being a pig, I just say thank you sir  he gets up and leaves the room. returning with what looks like an icecube tray and black butt plug. 

he tells me to get my ass in the air so I roll over and present it to him and he tells me this is his cum as he slides a frozen lump of it into me, in all he slides 10 cum cubes into me and then the butt plug. I soon find out it's an inflatable as he starts pumping it up, telling me that this is so I dont lose any of his cum, I just say thank you sir as I start feeling full, he stops pumping and detachs the pump leaving the plug inflated in me. pulling me up he tells me to go to the shower and watches me walk away as I'm arching my back a little as the plug feels different, a good different but I know nothings going to be coming out he watches how my ass moves with the plug telling me your a natural. he follows me to the shower and tells me to kneel in it. facing sir I know what's coming next as he starts to piss on my face, I open my mouth so he can aim and start swallowing, he just looks down and says yip a natural. 

finishing he tells me to shower and get dressed and leaves for the lounge.and when I return he's on the couch drinking coffee in his robe. I stand there waiting. as he tells me to unlock my phone and give it to him , which I do. he does a few things to it and throws it back, telling me I need to loose some weight if I want to be his pig and a good long walk is what I need before he sees me again at 9 pm. I'm a little confused as he shows me the door but I'm happy I'm coming back. I look at my apartment door and head straight for the elevator thinking may as well start walking, as I walk to the elevator I feel the plug rubbing and massaging me, I now think I know whay sir is doing this. 30 mins into the walk I'm rock hard and in heat when my phone rings, it just says sir, (he must have added his number) I pickup. he tells me I'm doing well and I need to get something's while I'm out. texting me a list of addresses he says hes organised it so they will be ready for pickup. he then tells me remember that I'm his bitch and no-one else gets to use me and he will know, n hangs up.

looking at the list I google locations and start form the closest one. it ends up being a grotty sex shop, the kind with booths at the back, walking in the person at the counter looks at me and calls me by name and tells me to wait a min while he gets the parcel sir organised. he says I look like need some relief and that i use the booths if I want free of charge. thinking would sir want me to I just wait at the counter and he returns telling me that will be 300 bucks. a little shocked I pay the man and as I walk out he tells me that sir said not to open it till I back with him. leaving I look for the next place and it's on the other side of town. I hail uber and while driving sir calls Me on my phone. 

yes sir 

I said walk bitch not drive, I added an app so I could see where you were at all times. tell the driver to go back to where he picked you up or don't bother coming back tonight and hangs up. shaken in tell the driver and start walking from there. sir calls again telling me he will over look this one infraction as I did so well not going to the booths but I need to do as he tells me,  I'm feel a sense of relief go through me and continue walking. after a few hours I get to the second location sweaty mess, it's a bondage shop.

again as I enter the assistant calls me by name and tells me sir said to unlock and give him the phone which I do. he face times sir and holds the phone pointing at me. sir tells me this is Arron and he will help me with a few clothes and so sir can see them.  he already has a cubical with the clothes telling me to strip I'm naked as Arron places the phone on a chair so he can help me and sir can see. first off it's a rubber wrestling style short n top onepiece with no front or ass. posing for sir he says nice but not yet probably next week. I beam inside with the thought of next week.

next is rubber shorts/chaps which just push my ass up n out it feels great and sir plus Arron says I look hot in it. Arron even reaches and squeezes my ass, I look at sir and he says its all right so I push back and Arron finds the plug giving it a pull which causes me to groan. 

nice tells sir and sir replies he's more than half way to being the pig he should be. Arron hands me a rubber jock which I put in and sir says perfect for tonight. next Arron puts a harness on me but sir says that's also for next week. lastly a hood goes over my head no eye holes just open holes for breathing and at the mouth with a collar round my neck. sir tells me I look good but that will have to wait till I'm a full pig and Arron takes it off. that being done sir tells that I look thirsty so aaron is going to give me a drink. 

leading me through the store naked with pig in training written on my front n back I get a couple of smiles and a woof as he takes me to to back and tells me to kneel, he pulls out his cock with sir still on face time watching me he tells me to drink Aaron's piss but not to touch his cock. Arron starts to piss on my face n mouth and I gulp in down as sir watches. finishing face n chest covered in piss sir tells me to get dressed n pay the man and hangs up.

finished arron he says he looks forward to seeing me next week. I just think yes, pay the bill and leave. I start walking back and by the time i get back to the apartment it's been 7 hours, I stink of sweat n piss and my ass is sore from the constant rubbing. 

before I even get inside sir texts me and tells me to come straight to his apartment, the doors open and to kneel in the shower. I open the door but no-one is round so I go to the shower and kneel there waiting. I'm tired, sore and feel I could sleep for a couple of days but I wait thinking this is what sir want. 20 mins later I hear a door open and footsteps as sir comes in smiling. he tells me he's happy with the progress I'm making but I must be thirsty again to which I reply as always yes sir. this time he pulls out his cock and tells me to drink straight from the source, leaning in I take his cock in my mouth as he starts to piss directly down my throat. almost gaging but able to swallow it all he tells me to strip out of what I'm wearing and clean myself up.

smelling better n refreshed as soon as I stop the shower sir shouts bitch get in here. I don't think I only react not worried I haven't dried off,im soaking wet infront of him within 10 seconds. looking me up n down he tells me it's time to see how my ass handled his cum n plug now get ass up on the bed. climbing on I present myself head down ass up as before as sir reconnects the tub to the plug and releases the pressure and pulls the plug out of me. no pain just an empty feeling, I want it back in me. looking at the plug he says it's as clean as a whistle as he slides 2 fingers into me causing me to moan, pulling them out he doesn't see the cum he wants n tells me push some out I try but nothing happens. flipping me on my back he finger fucks my hole feeling more cum he tells me to push some out. I manage to push a teaspoon but that's it. rubbing it round my hole lubing me he tells me ive absorbed almost all the cum from this morning and are still tight. (as to absorbing the cum it's not surprising all I've had to drink is piss n walked most the day).

my ass lubed he teases my hole with his cock, I just look as him and beg him breed me n knock me up. he looks and tells me im already pregnent I just don't know it yet as he rams into me. even tight my hole must have recognised sirs cock as it just opens up no pain just pleasure. bottomng out sir just says he loves a cummy hole and power fucks me like im a rag doll, a few positions and 20 mins later I feel the familiar feeling of warmth inside me as I take another dirty load from sir. rolling off me he tells me to can stay there and get some rest as i will need it for tonight. naked wet n ass gapping sticky with cum I don't know how but I fall asleep

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

Sir wakes me up telling me its time i got ready. he placed the shorts n jock at the end of the bed and tells me to shower again get dressed.

refreshed n dressed only in rubber chap shorts n a jock sir watches and seeing the permanent marker is as clear as when he put it on and approves. he tells me open the other parcel and i find  a cock cage and a viscous looking med large metal butt plug.

playing with the butt plug I see it has a lock on one end and when locked the plug separates n opens wide inside so it can't be pulled out. I look puzzled at sir and he says I'll show you. laying on my back he uses spit for lube he slides it into me past my swollen ass lips till it's snuggly in me then turns the key locking it. I feel it open inside me, not the same as the inflatable plug but similar. groaning as im getting pleasure from this sir grabs a ring at the end of the pulls hard, I scream as he tries to pull it out of me but cause it's locked open it won't come out.

next he grabs the cock cage and pulls aside the jock but see's I'm rock hard, he looks at me and says this will hurt but I will thank him and he grabs by cock balls and squeezes hard sending blinding pain through me. I'm in agony as my cock shrivels and sir places it into the cage and locks it.

he smiles leaning over me telling me 
I own you, your my property, when your a pig you will take all cock n cum unless otherwise direct by me but at the moment your a bitch... my bitch... bitchs just suck cock and get fucked and until I decide I'm the only one that will fuck you.i just look up the pain subsiding and say yes sir, thank you sir.

he gets off me and tells me to keep what I've got on but put some clothes on i can wear out. looking at what I was wearing which is sweaty and rank I say I need to go to my apartment to get some. he looks at me, thinks and tells me bring everything over as I'll be staying here from now on.

beaming with pride I quicky grab my things bring them back and change to jeans n tshirt. both dressed we leave as he drives to part of town I've never seen, as we pull up I can see a sauna three doors down looking at sir he says yes the sauna. it looks big as sir walks up he calls the counter person by name (Dave) and they talk a little with me just waiting in the background, looking at me he says come on bitch carry the towels I pick them up as I follow him looking at Dave as he says enjoy yourself I know I will n smiles.

in the changing rooms I strip till im just wearing the rubber shorts n jock I look at myself in a full length mirror thinking what am i doing but loving what I was becoming. sir is wearing a chest harness n jock, comes up behind me a tells me one more thing, as he connect a leash to the ring of my butt plug and give it a testing pull causing me to groan and whispers into my ear now that you locked up properly you can play and suck any cock here without asking permission, were both smiling as we walk into the sauna itself.

hes walking behind me holding the lease as we pass people, they all look and smile seeing me, some saying comments. sir stops as he talks to someone he knows and pulls the leash stoping me and pulling me back. he introduces him(Gary) and suggests I show him how good my cock sucking are. I kneel down immediately and undo his towel so I can suck him. there in front is a thick 7 inches with a biohazard above his cock. I just swallow his cock as they talk impaling my face on his cock  sucking ,licking and worshiping the cock infront of me he grab my head and starts to fuck my face till he stops n says I'm Not bad, but he's saving his load for an ass. sir takes me deeper into the sauna to the glory hold area and tells me I'm to stay there till I've taken a few loads. watching, holding my lease sir tells me to get on wall fours and wait for a cock which doesnt take long. a med sized cock it only takes me 5 min till I'm swallowing a warm salty load and waiting for the next one. 

one after another I get sweet thick cock just begging for a release given to me and happily obliging. after the fourth load sir pulls my leash and tells me I've proven myself here and takes me deeper still. 

we find another friend of sir and offers my services again. this time he doesn't want his cock sucked he wants to be rimmed. turning round he offers his ass I look at sir and he nods so I jump at the chance and grab both cheeks pulling them apart to get to his hole. looking at it I just lick from his taint to top of his ass and dive into his hole darting my tounge into him. moaning I start to eat his ass driving my tounge deeper as I let go all my inhabitions and give in and get pleasure from chewing sucking licking and tounge fucking his hole. after 7 mins of this he pulls away telling sir to find him before he leaves for a repeat as the bitch is good.

further on is a sling with a guy getting fucked sir sees I'm staring n smiles. pulling me along we get to the dark room which isn't all that dark, sir chuckling that this should piss a few people off. we enter and he unclips the leash telling me to do what I was made for. I walk in as someone comes over to me grabbing my cock, but finding the cage I reach for his and lean into kiss. tounge in each others mouth I wank his cock hard and start to go down to suck. I worship his cock for 10 min but he walks away without cumming, a few more bodies starting to find me but walk away with me unable to please them to there liking. 

on a fuck bench I find a bttm with his hole slick with cum, my finger slipping inside  he asks me fuck him and load him up but I can't so I just slide another finger into him and another then four. hes groaning as I start to try and get my thumb inside thinking this is what it felt like for sir. I slowly open him up as his noises get louder, feel him open up more and my hand pops through up to the wrist, I slowly make my hand into a fist inside him. now thicker than when it went in I stretch him more as I keep fucking him and end up with 3 inches of my arm buried in him. I unclench my fist and slowly pull out my hand, proud of what I was able to do looking at his ass as i dive into it tasting the cum and his ass, I lick n suck till he tells me to stop. all the while sir has been watching he walks over grabs me and passionately kisses me tasting the ass n cum.

clipping the leash back on he walks/parades me round the sauna for hours as he talks n fucks people there, showing off his property. each time he stops or fucks I'm there to eat ass n suck cock, but every time he's fucking someone I just watch hypnotised wanting to be the bttm. by the time we leave I've sucked at least 50 cocks n eaten more than 20 asses, half of them dripping with cum which I sucked clean.  back at the apartment its 3 in the morning he tells me to spread my ass as he unlocks the plug and slides it out. I feel empty again as I he tells me to strip n wait in the bedroom. in the bedroom I wait in anticipation hoping he will fuck me as he returns with more if his cum cubes, pushing me into the bed he slides 3 into me and lets me suck his fingers clean as he slide is cock into me, telling me he how good I've done and have earned his load. it doesn't take sir long till hes pounding hard me telling me to take his cum. I reply fuck that dirty load into me n feel him throb as he unloads balls deep in me.  pulling out I suck his cock clean and he tells me we need to sleep as work tomorrow. 
I lay in bed next to sir sore, tired and shattered(limited sleep, I've not eaten in a couple of days and drunk mostly piss). I drift off to sleep happy n content

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...

the alarm goes off at 7 waking me, as I wake up remembering where I am I roll over seeing sir. he smiles saying morning I've something for you as he pulls the sheet back. his cock has morning wood, without being told I dive into it worshiping it as sir tells me to ride it. still lubed with his cum I straddle him, position myself and impale myself balls deep in one motion just letting out a groan as he watches me fuck myself in his cock. enjoying the show and feeling he tells me to ride the cum out of him. I smile back telling him my ass will milk every drop. I ride him for 15 mins and he grabs my hips n starts fucking me deeper. telling me to take his dirty load. i feel that warm feeling inside me knowing I've done my job n pleased him. a man of my word I keep riding him milking every drop till he's soft. hoping off he takes me to the shower where I kneel waiting for his piss. it's strong as he pisses over my face into my mouth, where I gulp as much of it as i can. finished he tells me to clean up for work and walks out.

after a shower and shave I change into work clothes still with the cock cage on. walking into the kitchen he tells me haven't I forgotten something and I see he holding the locking butt plug. I undo my belt and present my ass. sliding a finger into me he gets some of his cum for lube n slides the plug into me and locking it, leaning over he whispers who owns you, I reply you do sir. he slaps my ass as i dress telling me to come straight back after work.

I'm still tired and feel run down at work as I've not eaten anything, limited sleep and only drunk piss for 2 days. I muddle through work waiting for the end so I can get back to sir. the end of the day and I excuse myself and start back for the apartment and before I'm even inside sir texts me telling me he left the door open and a change of clothes at the entrance. he's expecting a friend round so I'm to cook dinner and let him in if he arrives before sir.

opening the door I step inside only to find .. nothing.. there's a note with a collar on-top of it saying this is all I need. stripping I put on the collar and grab my clothes and take then to the bed room. catching myself in the mirror I see myself naked except cock cage, collar, smiling I turn and spread my ass So i can see the plug, happy with what I see I just go mmm as I leave for the kitchen. he's left notes and everything I need to prepare dinner when I hear a knock on the door. hesitant for only a moment I go and open the door and the man in says he the friend sir is expecting. I open the door fully exposing myself and letting him in. his eyes roam over my body as I ask him if he wants a drink and go back to making dinner. he makes himself at home pulling a beer from the fridge watching me. not long after sir arrives grabbing a beer as they both go to the lounge. 

everything is ready for dinner, I tell sir and we eat, he introduces his friend(brian). telling me to suck his cock. I go under the table and pull out his cock n suck him well. 12 min in he blows, getting out from the table I sit down again as sir points to my cheak telling me I missed some. I wipe my finger across it see the cum and lick it clean. I tidy the table and they have another beer for his friend leaves. later on I'm sucking him on the couch when im look up he videoing me, I smile, as he asks.

are you enjoying that... yes sir very much

What are you.... I'm a bitch sir, your bitch

looks like you like my cock... I love your cock and your cum

you known thats poz cock your sucking.... yes sir I love your poz cock.

you like it cumming in you. yes sir this bitch loves your poz cock and cum in me.

he smiles and grabs the back of my head as he starts fucking my mouth, cumming balls deep after 10 mins it feels like hes just squirted his load directly into my stomach.

I sit there happy when he shows me the video n asks what should we tell your wife...

I thought I'd be wtf what do I do, but I just think i need to stay here. I say I need to tell her im not cumming back. he pulls me up and passionately kisses me as we makes out on the couch telling me i will tell her that. like a honeymoon couple he fucks n breeds me a couple of times and tells me that I need to quit my job as well as leave my wife. I just reply yes sir.

the alarm wakes me in the morning again and i automatically head for sirs cock which I devour rewarded I swallow his fresh creamy load 10 min in. holding the back of my head I feel his cock soften in my mouth and then the tang n wetness as he feeds me his piss. swallowing it all I get up and shower n shave. naked and dried I go back to sir and ask if I can have my plug. he returns with more cum cubes and slides them in telling me since I missed the morning load we can't have it going without, and locks the plug in place. dressed ready to leave sir tells me to remember that i have to resign from work and he wants a copy of the letter. I reply... yes sir.

it's 10 when I hand in my letter an I'm straight in the managers office. they ask the usual questions but in the end they know im leaving so ask me to stay longer to finish the project.

getting back to sirs at the end of the day I strip and collar as required then I show him the pic if the letter and tell him what's happening. he says good that sorted we can leave you wife till later. now come here I want to fuck you. leaning me over the couch he turns the tv on and playing is the video of me he made while I sucked his cock just repeating itself. my face and voice large...

you known thats poz cock your sucking.... yes sir I love your poz cock.

you like it cumming in you. yes sir this bitch loves your poz cock and cum in me.

I feel him inside me and beg him to knock me up and give me his babies. he doesn't last long unloading deep in me. still bent over he slides his fingers in me, I push back wantingly begging him to use me. hes not gentle this time and I feel something rip as his hand pops into me but I'm in lust and just push back more. wrist deep I just say fuck yes and he's spends time fisting me and loosening my ass. handing me some poppers I hit them, hes stopped moving his hand and as the poppers hit me I push back my ass swallowing more of his arm. I'm focused on my ass n his arm I lose track of time and when we finish he's been fisting me for over an hour. im shattered n a sweaty mess my ass won't close but I'm happy. we go to bed where sir pumps another load into me telling me he knows I'm already pregnant with his babies but I need more cum. I drift off to sleep.

I don't wake up from the alarm this morning, its sir using me n pumping another load into me. I feel the warmth of his cum but he holds me there and I feel a warmer stronger feeling as he starts to fill me with his morning piss, telling me to not spill a drop. he finishs and I clench my ass as he pulls out managing to do as he said. I go to the bathroom and shower shave clean out. follow the morning ritual of cum cubes n locking me before I leave for work. I can't focus as I'm tired shattered n horny I haven't cum in 4 days due to the cock cage and it drags on till I get back home to sir.

arriving back at sirs apartment hes waiting there and tells me I have to call my wife and tell her work is keeping me here a bit longer. I start calling as he bends me over the couch, slides the plug out as she answers. I tell her about working longer as sir slides into me. I close my eyes focusing on his cock as she continues to talk about "things". I've zoned out in pig mode and just saying the appropriate yes/no/dear as required. sir is still fucking me when we say goodbye and he tells me I'm not going back there ... I reply saying... yes sir I know, I'm yours, n need you. I need your cum, spurred on he blows a load into me and fucks it deeper.

the routine continues for the next 5 days as he breeds me at least 3 times a day. he tells me it's time I called my wife and tell her I'm leaving, she can keep everything as I've found someone else. he just watches as I talk to her, repeating what he has said. she's screaming at me as he takes the phone from me, hangs up and breaks it in half, handing me a new phone telling me that part of my life is gone.

2 days after that I wake up sweating and feeling as hit by a truck.. I'm converting. I tell sir and I receive the most passionate kiss I've ever had. I'm happy that I've pleased him. I don't think oh no what have I done, just a mmmmm. i sleep for most of the day and feel a little better. sir nurses me and looks after me for the next 3 days tenderly giving me time to get over the initial symptoms (while still fucking his loads into me), by then I'm more normal and sir takes me to the doctor where a quick test confirms I'm pregnant to sir and have his babies In me... HIV positive.

back home sir is beaming with pride and tells me me I have finally transitioned from bitch to pig, something in my head clicks and I know im where I need to be.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7

• 2 years later...