Sexual deviant bucket list

NOLIMITS8008

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, Treehugger said:

Go to a BreedingZone convention and fuck with all my favorite guys on this site. You know who you are 😉

WELL DONE, TREEHUGGER !!!!!!!     The mind boggles at the very notion, and so do the Cock & balls.

To the topic question though, I've been sort of tossing around different things I have yet to do, and I think I've come up with my answer:

I've never actually sucked/licked/ate a Hole with a Cock pumping Sperm at the same time.  I've seen it done in the fuckflicks of course, and the notion of having my tongue actually be part of the Breeding just turns my Cock to granite.  I've sucked tons of freshly-bred Holes, and loved every one.  I've sucked the Sperm off Cocks after they've shot up a Hole and pulled out, but I still haven't actually been an "active participant" when some other Cock is Breeding raw Hole.

Maybe one of these nights ...... 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm 

• Like 1