My secret lockdown hookup idea

BiVersDylan

Hello everyone!
(Please not this is just my solution and isn’t a guide to everyone)

As you all know, COVID has messed with everyone's hookup plans big time. One of my regular hookups is my next door neighbor, he’s a married father of 3 in his mid to late 30’s.

He works from home and his wife runs her own business which means she’s gone from the house during the days.

Before COVID, I was able to plan times to hookup with him due to my family and his family having predictable schedules... not anymore though.

My home has 2 basements, one is below the garage where my parents park their cars and one is below the main lounge. The basement under the garage is practically sound proof and there is also a small window that is nearly ground level to the outside.

I’ve managed to start sucking his cock through that window, he just kneels down in front of the window and sticks his dick through... I would stand on a ladder and suck him to completion. This wasn’t enough for us though.

One day when my parents and siblings were gone, I hired a contractor to install 4 screw holes in the ceiling... I’m not sure what the name  of it is but you can then screw/bolt things into them and it would be able to hold a lot of weight.

I then paid a company to make me 2 pieces of steel in this shape: [____]

At the top of the [ and ] pieces there are screw holes that  can align with the holes in the ceiling.

This way I could attach both of the steel pieces to the ceiling and it would act like 2 handles that are easily removable.
Now, when he comes over, I screw in the handles and lift myself up with them, pushing my ass out of the window and just hold myself there as he fucks me.

Anyway, what do you think of my solution? Can you think of any better ideas to hookup with him secretly?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...