Trigger warning, the 1st part of this story includes gay bashing! Proceed at your own risk. 

-----'---------------------------------------------------------

Barry, Jason and Chris would become quite a force to be reckoned with. 

Our story starts with Barry. Since it begins with Barry, old enough to have come out before the AIDS  pandemic it takes a while to get to the yet unheard of topic of gift giving and chasing. 

Barry would eventually make his living as an artisan. He became a cabinet maker of one of a kind furniture that sold at generous prices providing him with a comfortable living. 

This professional pursuit and creativity suited his mild mannered, introverted personality very well.  His passion was studying each piece of wood, each knot and grain, each colour and hue, practically letting the wood dictate the shape and style of every piece he sculpted. 

Every dovetail joint fit together with exacting precision. Every finish dictated by the unique muse of the piece. The meditative hours of sanding and polishing were soothing to his soul. 

From adolescence he knew  he was gay and liked sex but could see it didn't have the driving force for him that it had for most of his buddies. 

In college he was quite content to join his friends at one of the neighborhoods gay bars for a beer and listen to their sexual exploits,but, he was usually quite content to head home early and alone. On the few occasions he did hookup things would rarely develop beyond oral. If they did he always topped. He really wasn't interested in exploring beyond that. 

Near the end of his college days his best friend talked him into sharing a jug of draft instead of Barry's usual choice to stop at one beer. When Barry's brain was a little on the intoxicated side the friend convinced Barry to accompany him to the local cruising park. 

It was a very dark overcast night so even though Barry could tell from hushed voices and whispers that there were men around all he could really see was the sporadic glow of cigarettes or the odd flash from a lighter. 

His friend shared a word or two with men they met on the paths. Barry became particularly enamoured by a guy with a classic Marlboro Man face and stance. His best friend encouraged him to chat up this stranger while excusing himself  suggesting "let's meet up for brunch tomorrow and exchange notes on our adventures. "

The chat with the Marlboro Man soon progressed to kissing. The kissing soon proceeded to fondling and groping. Soon both their erections were out of their pants. The Marlboro Man quickly turned his back, dropped his jeans, leaned into a tree trunk and presented his ass. With only spit for lube Barry's six inch cock was buried in the presented hole. 

It was not long before Barry sensed someone over his right shoulder. Continuing a leisurely fuck he turned his head and smiled into the face which was far closer than he had anticipated. The stranger took this invitation to hug Barry from behind and start unbuttoning Barry's shirt while nibbling his ear sending pleasurable shudders through Barry's body. Marlboro Man noticed, looked back and smiled while more aggressively humping his ass on Barry's naked cock. Barry loved the stranger's calloused hands stroking his heavily haired chest and belly. He put up no protest when the stranger unfastened Barry's pants and pushed them and his briefs down to his knees. The stranger's mouth soon found Barry's exposed hole and his tongue joined in the fucking rythm. 

Barry blasted off into a new world of experience never having been tongue fucked before. After what felt like forever but was probably only a couple of minutes the stranger's cock head was pushing against Barry's hairy hole. Barry hesitated for a split second and then thought 'what the hell, why not?'

When the head penetrated the pain was hot and more than Barry thought he could bear. The stranger seductively whispered into his ear to relax and the Marlboro Man pushed back even more insistently. Reluctantly Barry took some deep breaths and instinctively also found his ass pushing back to impale himself further. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and all three relaxed into a vigorous rhythm. It did not take Barry's balls long to send the familiar signal. He warned the Marlboro Man. The stranger piston slapped Barry's ass and Barry shot over the edge blasting his load into the ass in front of him. His ass contractions brought the stranger over the top and rope after rope of hot cum began to coat Barry's gut walls for the first time in his life. 

Before he could even start to process this experience a husky voice over his left shoulder called out, "my turn, let me in." The first cock in his ass pulled out with a plop sound and was immediately replaced by a thicker longer one which unloaded as it was roughly pushed inside. 

Again, before he could think through the unfolding events a new even thicker cock was assaulting his bowels and pounding away. The Marlboro Man removed himself and Barry took his place leaning against the tree trunk for stability for the duration of his third fuck and breeding. 

More guys had gathered around, but Barry declined their offers to continue the breaking of his no longer virgin ass. 

He found his way home on his own and on arrival debated expelling the copious cum in the toilet or wearing briefs to bed should it leak out in his sleep. Noticing just how exhausted he was he  crawled into bed naked and slept the sleep of the dead. 

Uncharacteristically he slept in only awaking in time to head off and meet his best friend for brunch.

Sitting alone he noticed an internal angry fuming realizing his friend was keeping him waiting yet once again. He got up and grabbed the local newspaper, something to occupy himself as he waited. 

His blood ran cold when he saw the cover story. 'Gay man's body found in cruising park. ' Though no name was given Barry knew in his bones the dead man was his best friend. 

Barry never visited that or any other cruising park again. It would take a couple of years before he would even think about having sex again. During these years he became a bit of a recluse and poured his entire life energy into perfecting his furniture building knowledge and skills. Slowly, very slowly the icy grief in his blood began to thaw and he eventually started to reconnect with life beyond the confines of his wood work shop. 

----------------------------------------------------------

The opening scene of the play was in a raucous gay bar. The two central characters were slim, tall, handsome young men who had just been introduced to each other by mutual friends. Amidst the usual friendly banter the audience can see a growing mutual interest between Fred and Stan, the handsome leads.

The darker of the two, Fred, led his new acquaintance away from the group of friends and up to the bar. He ordered two shots of Jägermeister from the muscular shirtless bar tender. One shot and toast leads to five and the two star characters are seen stumbling arm in arm from the bar.

With the magic of theater we see them emerge back on stage climbing a set of stairs to enter a bedroom. Increasingly loud techno beat music plays as amid kisses and groping every stitch of clothing is ripped off and the two men fall into bed. Legs are hoisted to shoulders and Stan groans as it appears Fred is penetrating his co-star. Black out as the hypnotic erotic music continues. 

Within a moment the volume of the music begins to diminish as the flood lights slowly come back up. The coupling on the bed clearly reaches it's climax as Fred groans and his body convulses and he collapses on Stan. Heavy breathing as they each regain their composure. Fred then rolls off and they each lie on the bed fully exposed. 

Stan moves to sit on the side of the bed bent over with his head in his hands. Clearly distressed, "You just fucked me bareback and came inside me man  ... I don't even know you  ... what were you thinking?"

"You didn't stop me. " defensively from Fred 

The scene plays out with an argument about the dangers and ethics of bareback sex in the midst of AIDS. We learn two important details, it is 1987, and Fred is HIV positive. 

Soon Fred has retrieved and pulled on underwear. Stan remains naked through the ongoing argument. The anger crescendos and eventually escalates into a wrestling match. Fred pins Stan to the floor. They stare each other down with anger for a deafening moment of silence. Fred then forcefully kisses Stan. At first Stan resist but then relents allowing himself to be sucked into the passionate exchange. All of a sudden Fred lifts and bends the naked man over his bed. Fred rips off his underwear and mounts Stan from behind.  

Black out. Intermission. 

The second part opens with Stan waking alone, naked and sweating profusely. The story develops with his visit to the STD clinic and positive HIV diagnosis. The second last scene has a dramatic confrontation in the gay bar between the co-stars. Fred is clearly not the least bit remorseful about his actions and Stan flees the bar in tears. As the stage lights black out the bar they emerge to show a naked Stan weeping on his bed. The curtain falls and the audience is on their feet. When the co-stars come out for their bow Fred is in his bar apparel and Stan is completely and unabashedly naked. They hug mid-stage before turning and walking to the front of the stage to bow for their adoring audience. 

At the after party Barry was delighted to be introduced to Jason, the blonde actor with the swimmers built who had played the staring role of Stan. Barry had already been entranced by Jason before his clothes came off on stage. 

It was Jason who asked Barry, his senior by at least twenty years, "Your place, or mine?"

• Like 15

A very well written opening chapter. I really enjoy when a writer takes the time to "flesh out" a character in a story with extra little details. Barry's knowledge of wood and letting the chosen wood dictate the outcome of the finished item is just such an example. We all enjoy the "Money Shot" but sometimes the journey there is even more pleasurable. Losolent is a master at this and I've a feeling that I your story could turn into an amazing tale too.

• Like 1

Jason fell in love with Barry's house the moment they drove up the drive. It was not ostentatious, just a nice sized classic Arts and Crafts architecture. As Barry gave the grand tour talking enthusiastically about each unique piece of furniture he had crafted Jason's love for the house turned into adoration for the home; not to mention the hairy dad bod tour guide. 

Jason was out of his clothes and into the eight person hot tub the moment they reached the back deck. As Barry had anticipated, the house tour was finished. 

Barry methodically began removing and folding each article of his clothing. Jason had known Barry would be hairy but had not been prepared for the Neanderthal almost ape like hairy dad that emerged. When Barry's boxers came off and he turned to carefully fold and add them to the pile Jason got an excellent view of the most beautiful fur covered bubble butt he had ever seen. 

Before joining Jason in the tub Barry went to the outdoor bar fridge grabbing two bottles of beer and frozen plastic beer steins, the kind with ice between the outer and inner layers. Barry was following his natural unhurried commitment to taking care of every last detail. 

Climbing in the tub Barry handed Jason his beer and casually leaned in to give him a gentle kiss. To Jason's surprise Barry then moved back across to sit on the far side facing him. 

As in the car, their chat was unhurried, casual and comfortable. Naturally the topic of the play came up with both sharing their commitment to safe sex and the use of condoms. Jason learned that Barry had only rare encounters, his work took priority. Barry was not surprised to learn that Jason was a nudist of long standing, and quite sexual active with no one specific type of guy or age turning his crank. To put it simply, Jason just loved sex. He'd even been with a few women over the years; but, his biggest passion was for men. 

Stating this Jason slowly moved over beside Barry taking hold of Barry's semi-hard cock. Barry's cock immediately began to stiffen. Jason maneuvered Barry's hand to his butt and a finger penetrated Jason's smooth hole. Jason moved up in front of Barry so his fingers would have free access and Barry swallowed Jason's beautiful cock. For the next ten minutes Jason face fucked Barry as Barry used multiple fingers to fuck Jason. 

Everything about their love making was unhurried, even when they reached the beautifully hand crafted four poster king size bed. Barry's carefully sheathed cock fucked Jason more than once that night, and each night thereafter. Other than work they were hardly ever out of each other's sight. Jason gave up his shared apartment before the first week had passed. It was truly a one night stand that morphed immediately into life long commitment. 

• Like 9

Barry had no desire to cramp Jason's sexual style and encouraged him to go off and sow his wild oats from time to time. But even to Jason's surprise, he was strangely content. Actually it was not entirely surprising as they had sex morning, noon, and night literally every day. 

One day mid morning Jason arrived at Barry's workshop to find him in conversation with an elderly couple that were ordering a custom made piece of furniture. As they left the door was hardly closed before Jason had Barry's cock out of his pants and in his mouth. It did not take long for Barry to unload and Jason to swallow. This was a good because Jason was barely standing and still wiping his lips when the next customers came through the door. 

That night when Barry returned from work to find Jason at the stove cooking in his usual kitchen apparel, nothing but a bibbed apron, he grabbed a condom, fished out his cock and fucked Jason as he stood stirring. As Barry was removing the filled condom Jason turned and kissed Barry saying; "And a welcome home to you to."

The months went by in harmonious bliss. If either were out of town on work or business they would check in with each other by phone two or three times per day. They were inseparable.

A year and a half and literally cartons of condoms in Jason began to suggest they could dispense with the condoms. After all they were happily monogamous. Barry was still quite reluctant. But, finally on Jason's birthday Barry surprised Jason. Reaching to grab the condom, making a point of showing it to Jason, taking it out of it's package, smiling like a Cheshire cat, he then tossed it over his shoulder. Barry then spit on his cock and slid in raw. 

Neither of them could believe how wonderful this skin on skin contact felt. Their usual unhurried love making transformed instantly into animalistic rutting. As Barry pounded his ass Jason enthusiastically encouraged between satisfied moans and groans; "oh fuckin A man  ... bareback my ass Barry. Yeah harder  ... deeper  ... tear my ass apart you wild bull in heat. "

Jason was totally surprised to hear his usually mild mannered partner growl back; "gonna fucking destroy your ass bitch. Gonna pound this raw cock so deep it comes out your mouth. Fuckin take it slut. Not stoppin 'til I flood your sorry ass." And within three minutes of ass pounding furry Barry's cock exploded with wad after wad of hot cum deep in Jason's guts. 

Feeling the wet blasts in his ass for the first time in his life catapulted Jason over the top with a hands free orgasm splattering over both their torsos and faces. One blast shot right into Barry's eye. 

Totally spent Barry collapsed on Jason and it took a full five minutes for each of them to catch their breath. 

Jason was first to speak; "Barry you fuckin wild bull! That was fuckin amazing! I feel like I just lost my Gd damn virginity.  ... I love being your bareback slut bitch. I love your hot cum in my ass.  ... wow ... Thank you!"

"Happy Birthday Bitch.  And I've got to say, that's the most satisfying gift I've ever given anybody. I hope you're ready for more. "

Barry could hardly finish as Jason responded; "fuck yeah man, anytime, anyplace, just shove in raw and blast away. "

"No", bounced back Barry;"you idiot I hope you are ready for more right now. My naked cocks already in you and primed for another round. "

Sure enough Jason could feel his lovers naked cock growing bigger and harder. As Barry started to fuck Jason he bent down and kissed the tears of joy from his partners eyes and cheeks. 

Neither of them got much sleep that night  or for the next week as Barry kept pumping his DNA into Jason's always eager and prone ass at every opportunity. 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 1

Barry left town for a 'One of a kind ' marketing show at the end of that week. Jason was signed into an impromptu acting intensive for most of the week Barry was away. They hated the idea of being apart but knew they would have a fucking good bareback time when Barry came home. Turned out they had no idea how good a time, but before I get ahead of the story. 

Jason found the acting intensive a fantastic experience which helped with the void his ass was feeling. 

On the third day he was paired up with a cute young twink whose boy next door good looks and slim build had caught his eye and interest on the first day of class. Jason's learning assignment partner's name was Chris. 

Their get to know your partner ice breaker exercise went extremely well. They were instantly relaxed and fully comfortable. The conversation flowed freely and playfully from the get go. 

They were handed their impromptu written scenario and instructed to read it together but not discuss it. The instructions read;

"One of you is an elderly person in need of a bath. The other is the new homecare giver. The scene must include the bath. "

When instructed to begin playing out the scene in front of the class Chris quickly established he was playing the role of the senior by starting the dialogue. (He had decided for ease of remembering they would use their own names. )

"Jason this is my bath day. Please start the tub running and come right back to help me get out of these clothes. "

Jason moved about six feet and mimed putting in a plug and turning on and adjusting the water temperature before returning to Chris. Chris was already struggling to try to lift his tshirt. Jason gently helped him off with the shirt,undid and helped Chris off with his pants and socks. He then stood and offered to assist Chris's movement to the tub. Chris spoke up; "My underwear.  I'm not getting in the tub with underwear. Don't be shy Jason, help me off with these. "

Jason blushed but bent down and helped Chris off with his last stitch of clothing. Then he supported naked Chris as he hobbled to the make believe tub. With Chris settled in the tub Jason removed his own shirt and knelt down leaning toward Chris to imitate washing. At this point Chris mimed a slip and splash of water in Jason's direction. "Oh my, I've soaked your trousers son. You need to take them off anyway. I need you to sit in here behind me and hold me stable."

Again Jason blushed. He instantly regretted coming to class commando. He soon found himself sitting naked on the floor with Chris's naked body held between his legs. He was thankful that their back to front close embrace hid his growing erection. Chris's old man voice emerged as he turned enough to look in Jason's face. "Oh my! I must say you are the best the agency has ever sent. I'm going to ask for you every bath day from now on. "

Jason stuttered "Oh" and prayed the time for this impromptu exercise must soon be up. The two looked deeply into each other's eyes and the silence became awkward. Chris broak the stalemate by leaning in and kissing Jason deeply and passionately. 

The instructor quickly exclaimed;"Very good boys, times up."

• Like 8

Jason retrieved his clothes with his back to the class to hide his raging hard on. Chris's cock stood like a soldier on parade for everyone to see as he casually gathered his clothes and pulled them on. He didn't bother with his underwear joining Jason commando. 

The class gave rave reviews on Jason and Chris's one act show. Chris beelined to Jason when class was dismissed and invited Jason to join him for dinner at a great restaurant. Jason thought 'why not? Barry is out of town, better than eating alone. Besides he's cute."

Between class and dinner Jason called Barry for their usual  check in. He was excited to share most details of the acting assignment. He withheld the hugging and erection part. He did mention both getting naked and the kiss. He shared his plan to join Chris for dinner. Barry's enthusiastic response was; "Great ...  sounds great, enjoy. " And Jason checked; "You sure? I told you we kissed, it was pretty passionate?"

"He can suck your cock for all I care " Barry laughed back,  "I love you Jason, I trust you completely  ... have fun tonight, have fun with Chris. Enjoy. " and he hung up. 

Conversation flowed quickly and simply over dinner.  Chris and Jason had so much in common, the nudist part particularly attractive. After about 45 minutes Chris leaned over and kissed Jason on the lips. Jason pulled back and said, "I told you about Barry. What are you doing?"

"I'm planning on doing you. You told me Barry said I could suck your cock he didn't care. "

"Oh,  he was just kidding  ... I'm sure  ..."

"No he wasn't, he wants us to have a good time tonight. He gave you a hall pass buddy, and you better use it. "

Chris motioned for the bill and they were soon on the street. When Chris pulled Jason in for a kiss it was generously returned this time. Chris suggested a room at the bathhouse around the corner as he had roommates and Jason and Brian's house was across town. 

Many eyes followed them as they made their way to their room and only Jason's pants were still on as they entered the room and slammed the door shut. 

Jason was naked and on his back with feet in the air in a snap. Chris required no more invitation to be between his raised legs. He considered eating out Jason's luscious ass but seeing  a ready supply of lube knew he just needed his naked cock up that hot ass without delay. 

Lubed and lined up ready to plunge Jason protested; "wait  ... wait  ... condom  ... you need a condom "

"What?" from a surprised Chris. "Why? You told me you and Barry fuck unsheathed. What are you talking about?"

"But that's just us, and we just started  ... I can't  ..."

"Sure you can! He wants you to have a good time  ... the best time. "

It was Chris's seductive eyes more than his words that caused Jason to relent. 

"Okay, I guess  ... but only slide in  ... no fucking, no cumming! You understand?"

"No I don't understand Jason. But  if that's what you want  ..."

Chris slid his slender long naked dick into Jason easily. It took no effort to be balls deep and Jason swooned in heat. Chris had perfected twitching his rock hard cock to gently tap the prostate of his bottoms. He asked Jason; "Is this okay?" Jason just moaned like a paid whore. 

"I'm in now, can I just pump a few times?" asked Chris. 

Jason hesitated, then meekly nodded. 

The fucking started slow and steady and as Jason only uttered pleasurable moans Chris picked up the pace. As his in strokes began slapping an increasing rhythm on Jason's ass cheeks Jason's voice called out; "Don't cum in me, pull out, be sure to pull out."

Chris responded frantically, "You sure? I think you want my cum. "

Jason, "Yes I do  ... fuck man  ... no pull out!"

Chris started unloading at 'Yes' he was too far along. Truth be told he probably never could have honored Jason's request. 

Jason's voice was the first to emerge from their post coital heavy breathing. "Damn, I love cum in my ass way too much  ... thank you ...I guess?"

Chris smiled, "Great, I can open the door and let the hordes in to fulfill your love. We're just getting started tonight. "

Panicked Jason shot back; "NO, NO , no others. I shouldn't have even let you bareback me. The only unsheathed cock breeding me tonight is yours. Am I clear?"

"Glad to keep breeding you." Chris responded as he got up and opened the door. Talking to the crowd that had gathered to enjoy the loud fucking sounds; "How many of you guys want to fuck this gorgeous man with a condom? ... I'm serious."

Three hands shot up. Chris ushered them into the room and closed the door to the remaining crowd. He instructed the men to doff their towels and pointed to the condom dispenser. He told them not to worry about lube slyly letting them know Jason's ass was already prelubed with his cum. 

Chris sucked on one of the volunteers cocks as the other two proceeded to tag team Jason's ass. Condom clad for sure. Jason was taking no more chances and kept reaching to check and make sure. 

Jason looked over to see Chris's volunteer now eating Chris's hole. They smiled at each other and high fived. 

Chris's next move was to direct his ass eater to stand. Grabbing the thick erect cock he pulled it toward and stuffed it in his ass. Jason couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the raw cock disappear up the ass of the guy that had just bred him. 

The frantic fuckfest continued for some time and the first to reach climax was the volunteer unloading in Chris. Another soon unloaded in the condom in Jason's ass, and the third required assistance and ended up cumming in Chris's eager mouth. 

After the three men left Jason said with astonishment; "Fuck you are crazy man. Sex with Barry is fantastic  ... since we've gone bareback stupendous! And this was the fuckin best sex of my life."

Checking his phone Chris said; "Oh we aren't done yet friend. We have this room for six more hours. "

They didn't leave the bathhouse a minute before their time was up. And, they didn't close the door to their room again. And, they didn't stay in the room for the six hours. 

Even though Chris dumped two more loads into Jason with audiences each time,  Jason somehow managed to get and keep condoms on the other guys that fucked him. And, several more did. Chris's twink ass was very popular and dripping from at least a dozen deposits by the time they left. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

Jason had no intention of telling Barrie about his time with Chris 'til they were face to face. He was convinced he had let things go way further than Barry had meant for the hall pass to allow. 

Barry was very curious to hear details but relented to wait 'til he was home in three days. 

Jason had worried so much about telling Barry that before he said anything he was in tears. Barry held him tight  soothing and comforting him, assuring Jason everything was okay no matter what had happened. So Jason started sharing details; "I had sex with Chris. "

Barry, "I fully expected you would, no problem."

Chris bashfully, "We did it at the bathhouse."

Barry nonpulsed, "Sounds great. "

Chris sheepishly,  "I let him fuck me. "

Again a nonpulsed Barry, "Yeah, I fully expected that. How many other men fucked you?"

Almost under his breath, "I'm not entirely sure Barry, maybe 8 or 9."

An enthusiastic Barry; "Wow that's great. I bet you loved it!"

"You aren't upset?"

"Look Jason, I anticipated your worry about stepping out even when I gave you a pass. So I leveled the playing field a bit by giving a couple of the good looking vendors blow jobs. See I also broke with our monogamy. Nothing to worry about. I've told you all along you didn't need to give up your old promiscuous life style. "

Jason collapsed in heaving sobbs. 

Barry said,"I'm sorry. I thought you were okay with this. With me breaking out. I am so, so sorry hun. I'll never do it again, I  promise."

Jason cried "No it's not you, it's me. I betrayed you. Chris didn't just fuck me once. He fucked me a number of times. ... He bred me every time. I let him bareback me Barry. I'm sorry, I'm so fuckin sorry!"

Barry was confused and asked,  "Did they all bareback you? Did you take all their cum?"

"No, no" Jason cried, "just Chris's."

Barry queried , "And you trust him? He told you he was negative and you trust that? Right?"

"Fuck  ... no,  ...I never even asked him. I was to caught up in the moment. I still haven't asked him. But he let lots of guys breed his twink ass, lots and lots of guys. "

Concerned "Oh  ... okay. Don't panic.  ... We'll just invite him over and ask him. I'll be able to tell if he's lying.", Brian suggested. 

"Really? You would do that? You want to meet the guy I let breed me?"

"Sure, he sounds pretty wild. He also sounds like a nice guy. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Call him right now. See if he can come tonight. Let's get this cleared up.  ... Who knows, maybe I'll let him breed me if he's half as hot as you say he is. ... I'm kidding Jason, don't worry. "

Chris was in their livingroom within an hour and a half. The air was a bit tense so he got right to the point and asked what was going on. Jason began to cry again but got the question out. Chris laughed and said he had wondered when Jason would get around to asking. Chris assured them he was negative, in fact, had just got new test results back last week. 

Barry was quite satisfied he could trust Chris and invited the guys to get out of their clothes and into the hot tub. Each received a frozen plastic beer mug full to the brim and stories of their sexual adventures were shared. Barry took particular delight in hearing Chris proudly recount breeding Jason a couple times in front of a crowd. 

Of course it was Chris that made the first move sexually. Shifting over beside Barry he firmly took hold of Barry's fully engorged erection. He then climbed up over Barry and even quicker sat right down on Barry's naked rod. Jason's cock was soon hardening in Barry's mouth as Chris and Jason kissed. Before the night was over they were all in the four poster bed. Chris had loads from Barry and Jason. Jason had two loads from Barry and three loads planted by Chris. 

Just like Jason,  Chris would spend every night of the next few weeks rocking and then sleeping in the king size bed with his two new bareback fuck buddies. Jason got most of the plentiful load count. But, Chris got a few, and on a rare occasion Barry got to swallow down a few hot sweet loads. In the third week Chris just moved in with Barry and Jason. 

• Like 9

Two weeks later Chris and Barry awoke to a very hot and sweaty Jason between them in bed. They gave each other a knowing look. They didn't need a clinic or blood test to know what was making Jason so sick. They had both nursed buddies through the fuck flu. 

After changing the bed, sponging Jason down and getting him back to sleep they moved to the kitchen on the far side of the house. Barry attacked Chris spitting his words; "You fucking liar. You lied, you said you were negative. How could you be such a fuckin ass hole?"

"Calm down . Calm down old man. I didn't lie. I am negative."

"Sure... for your last test. You could have been infected by any one of the many strangers you've had up your shitter shoot since then. And don't try to lie to me again, I know there have been at least a dozen. "

Chris smiled; "Yes you are right,  there have been many. It's closer to two dozen deposits in this sweet ass of mine. But, you are wrong about any chance of them pozing me.  ... I'm on Prep. Go check the medicine cabinet.  You'll see my pill bottle and if you check the pharmacy label you'll see I've been on it for a year and a half. I didn't  poz Jason. And if I believe the story you two tell this is either an immaculate infection or it's your cock pops that's shooting the poison darts. "

"You slut!" bellowed Barry. 

"Thanks for the compliment."

"You're being awfully flippant about this Chris."

"It's treatable pops. In fact the thought of taking Jason's high viral cum to test the viability of my Prep makes me very horny indeed." Within a millisecond Chris was on his knees sucking Barry's spigot. He swirled and swallowed down every drop of Barry's potentially toxic cum.  "Delicious!"

When Jason was well enough Chris suggested all three go together for testing. He had already sampled a half dozen of Jason's newly poz loads deep in his ass. 

It was suggested they stop in separately to get their results. They opted to all go in together. They were extra pleased when they entered the inner office. The clinic nurse that day was a very muscular 30 year old with a chiseled face and GQ model clothing, hair and beard. 

Chris's file was on top and sure enough his Prep was doing it's job. As he fully expected his test came back negative. 

No one was surprised that Jason's results came back positive with an extremely high viral load. Barry grabbed Jason's hand as they gave each other a reassuring look. 

Barry was shocked that his results also came back positive. The difference was his viral load was only a little above detectable. He shared his cruising area park encounter from decades before but said he had never gotten sick. He had never thought he needed testing. Those were the only loads he had ever taken. He didn't even let guys cum in his mouth over the years. He was incredulous. 

The nurse reassured him that his case was very rare. A small percentage of the population could become infected but not have the virus replicate very much for some strange reason. It happened so rarely there was little research to draw on. Just enough virus would stay in the host that their chances of infecting someone else were very low. The fact that Jason had been impregnated with so many of Barry's poz loads had upped his chances of infection. 

Barry was crestfallen as the reality settled in that he had unwittingly infected his lover. He bent over taking his head in his hands and began to cry. Jason knelt in front of him and attempted to kiss away his tears. 

While this was happening Chris exchanged a knowing glance with their hunky nurse. They knew just the medicine this moment called for. Chris got up and locked the office as the nurse got up from his desk and started removing his clothing. 

When Chris and the nurse were fully naked they gently interrupted the two lovers. They proceeded to bend over the desk and presented their asses. 

When Jason protested their offer Chris assured him not to worry. They were both on Prep. They were safe from both Jason and Barry's toxic cum. 

The nurse laughed and said, "Actually I'm not on Prep. I'm chasing. I love this job. I eventually take a high viral load from every guy I inform they have converted to poz. It's always later, not in the office, but what the fuck. Why not? Come on Jason, don't deprive me of your beautiful poison. Give me everything you've got. "

Barry said, "You guys are fucking crazy!"

"Crazy for a fuck" responded Chris.  "Come on old man. Show this hunky nurse your stunning neanderthal body. Get that raw poz dick of your's up my ass. You know how much I love toxic loads planted in me deep. "

While quickly slipping out of his clothes Jason took time to kiss Chris before mounting the nurse from behind. He had to encourage Barry to get naked and impail Chris with his poz cock. 

Soon the two tops were kissing as the two bottoms also made out. It didn't take Jason long to realize he was teetering on the edge. "I'm close, are you sure you don't want me to pull out. "

"No fucking way man! Fuckin breed me with your radioactive load. Knock me up  ... poz my negative ass man!"

Before the nurse was finished speaking Jason was holding still buried as deep as he could get ejaculating copious amounts of his coveted DNA. 

"Fuck yeah! Thanks man! That's my fourth toxic load in two days. Hopefully I'll be calling in sick with the fuck flu soon. "

Barry was not having as much luck getting off in Chris's ass so the nurse got down and licked Barry's hairy balls. When this didn't have the desired effect he leaned back over his desk told Barry how much he loved the feel of a hairy body bent over his back. Barry switched holes and was quickly pounding away. Jason got down and ate out Barry's hole prompting Barry to demand, "Yeah bitch, give me your death stick, breed my hairy ass." Jason needed no more encouragement and Chris's naked cock was in Jason's ass before Jason was able to meet Barry's demand. The beautiful fuck train was in full motion. Chris was the first to unload triggering a rapid group orgasm, back to front."

With two fresh poz loads up his ass and  his load splattered across his paperwork the nurse told the others, "Get dressed. I've got work to do. Schedule an appointment on your way out for next week. We'll discuss treatment options then if you want. And  if I'm still not poz you two can do a repeat performance in my willing ass. Deal?"

Jason and Barry eagerly agreed as they hurriedly located their clothes and pulled  them on.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6