Jake Angeli is hot ngl

GeorgeGrove

Wasn’t this a thing on Twitter this past week? Seems more like a weak troll attempt, and I’m kicking myself for taking the bait.

Dude is so run of the mill it’s hilarious, But I actually appreciate the honesty.  Most gay guys will pretend they are against a mediocre, mentally unstable racist, when in reality they don’t care as long as their is a white dick attached. At least you aren’t pretending......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I find his co-opting of sacred symbols of pagan religions (not traditions I follow, but I have good friends who do) in the service of white supremacy repugnant. He is part of a movement in the USA that I think is a threat to everyone's freedoms. I would not give him the time of day. 

If the question is "Five years ago before you knew anything about him and he bought you a drink in some leather bar, would you let him fuck you?" then the answer is "probably."  I like a trashy boy with lots of tattoos. But given his politics, I am not sure we could have made it through the hookup without his saying something that would piss me off enough to change my mind. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I find his co-opting of sacred symbols of pagan religions (not traditions I follow, but I have good friends who do) in the service of white supremacy repugnant. He is part of a movement in the USA that I think is a threat to everyone's freedoms. I would not give him the time of day. 

If the question is "Five years ago before you knew anything about him and he bought you a drink in some leather bar, would you let him fuck you?" then the answer is "probably."  I like a trashy boy with lots of tattoos. But given his politics, I am not sure we could have made it through the hookup without his saying something that would piss me off enough to change my mind. 

I’ve have definitely fucked  a few “trashy white boys” in my day. One in fact, had a nazi tattoo, which I couldn’t see until after he took his shirt off. And he was a total bottom and offered his number after (which I declined). 

But these guys going Gaga over him just further highlights the white Supremacist attitudes, and lower standard many have for white guys, in the gay community. Is he fuckable? Yes, but then again, I’m gay and most men are. But is he that hot!? And again, as always, I have to say it’s not just the white men lusting over him. 

And to me personally, I’m not surprised at the pagan symbolism. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, BlackDude said:

And to me personally, I’m not surprised at the pagan symbolism. 

Yeah, I do totally get your point about double standards in the community. He really isn't super hot - totally doable but not all that. 

Yeah, it is no surprise. My friends in the Heathen Community (that's the name most pagans who revere a Norse Pantheon as far as I know) who are decent folk  have a lot of concerns about it. There is a huge section of the Heathenry that has been taken over by neo-Nazis and white supremacists. I am always pretty circumspect when I meet someone with those kinds of tattoos. You have to get to know them before you know which side of that divide they fall on. 

• Like 1

And let’s be clear. Just my belief based on my experience, this is the type of guy does fuck guys, or at least fantasizes about it, and becomes very stalkerish, borderline dangerous after he cums. Wouldn’t shock me if he’s fucked a black guy before either. 

I Wouldn’t be shocked at all if some guy from his past pops up. 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

I just saw people on Facebook referring to him as “screaming goat guy.” 🤣

Apparently, he’s on a hunger strike in jail because the food is not organic. 

Yes, his mommy says his little stomach gets upset if his food isn't all organic. What a fucking snowflake.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone else notice his perfect teeth? You don’t get those without some premium ass health care. 

Dude is running a straight game, for anyone who thinks their out for a night of wild, barbaric, trashy sex with his dude. He’s either nuts, or a poser.  I stand by what I said earlier: their is men in this dudes past. Unfortunately, he won’t be in jail long enough for the crips and the bloods to finish with him. I’m sure they were looking forward to getting him him protein. 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1