Jake Angeli is hot ngl

GeorgeGrove

• Moderators

I think @BlackDude has it right. Check out this article. It has pictures of him out of makeup. He pings my gaydar (not that I am happy he's one of us). 

[think before following links] https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9130409/QAnon-Shaman-33-year-old-failed-actor-lives-mom.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I think @BlackDude has it right. Check out this article. It has pictures of him out of makeup. He pings my gaydar (not that I am happy he's one of us). 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9130409/QAnon-Shaman-33-year-old-failed-actor-lives-mom.html

I just looked at that. I know my gaydar is broken some days, but come on.  I rest my case. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure there are some doms out there that would be more than happy to make douche boys life a living hell,  he'd be wearing a collar and eating out of a dog dish in no time. "Tough" guys like him break really easy. He'd be begging to go to prison inside a week. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest hungandmean

His mom cried in court because his tummy hurts too much if he doesn't eat an all organic diet - and a judge sided with his moms tears and so now this little white supremacist shaman douchebag gets a fully organic diet on taxpayers dime after attempting treason and sedition - while kids at the border in cages eat moldy bologna. 

Pathetic. I'll bite my tongue here since i've already been penalized for being too mean... but fuck anyone who thinks this pathetic crybaby is hot. 

You are welcome to fuck me hungandmean,anytime. I know it's far from politically correct but I find a bare hairy torso hot. Knowing his despicable politics I would not seek him out. That said, if I met him in a dark park I would be happy to let him fuck and breed me. Sorry to be so sexually shallow. (I'm Canadian, you can tell by my use of 'sorry '.)

5 hours ago, bbzh said:

So he's supposed to be hot? 🤣

jangeli.jpg

That's someone different: that's the guy who stole the podium. That guy is apparently married to a doctor and it's a stay at home dad to 5, so I doubt his missus is happy the child care is gone now,!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BlackDude said:

And let’s be clear. Just my belief based on my experience, this is the type of guy does fuck guys, or at least fantasizes about it, and becomes very stalkerish, borderline dangerous after he cums. Wouldn’t shock me if he’s fucked a black guy before either. 

I Wouldn’t be shocked at all if some guy from his past pops up. 

I completely agree with you. 

I've recently cut all contact with a former "str8", married fuck buddy. Our relationship was purely sexual. I really knew nothing about him except that he had a big and very thick cock that felt great pounding my ass. Since I have his phone number in my phone, his name started coming up as a Facebook  and Instagram friend suggestion. His FB page isn't restricted, so I can see all his posts. I was shocked to see who he really is. He worships Trump. He's Hispanic. Yet, he is radically anti immigrant. He posts homophobic, anti same sex marriage crap. And he posts disgusting racist and anti BLM stuff. I will never, ever let him come near me again. 

He claims to be str8 (even though he not only fucks me and of course likes guys to give him head, but he also kisses me while fucking me. I can buy that guys consider themselves to be str8 if they are strictly tops and don't bottom or suck. Just getting serviced. But, if you're passionately kissing another man, you have to at least consider yourself to be bisexual. 

As much as I enjoy servicing dumb as fuck, redneck dicks, if I find out they support this dangerous, racist, fascist president or are racists, my holes will slam shut for them. I want absolutely nothing to do with them, ever! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, travelingbi said:

I completely agree with you. 

I've recently cut all contact with a former "str8", married fuck buddy. Our relationship was purely sexual. I really knew nothing about him except that he had a big and very thick cock that felt great pounding my ass. Since I have his phone number in my phone, his name started coming up as a Facebook  and Instagram friend suggestion. His FB page isn't restricted, so I can see all his posts. I was shocked to see who he really is. He worships Trump. He's Hispanic. Yet, he is radically anti immigrant. He posts homophobic, anti same sex marriage crap. And he posts disgusting racist and anti BLM stuff. I will never, ever let him come near me again. 

He claims to be str8 (even though he not only fucks me and of course likes guys to give him head, but he also kisses me while fucking me. I can buy that guys consider themselves to be str8 if they are strictly tops and don't bottom or suck. Just getting serviced. But, if you're passionately kissing another man, you have to at least consider yourself to be bisexual. 

As much as I enjoy servicing dumb as fuck, redneck dicks, if I find out they support this dangerous, racist, fascist president or are racists, my holes will slam shut for them. I want absolutely nothing to do with them, ever! 

Some rednecks aren’t doing anything but running their mouth about racism. They don’t believe what they’re saying, they are just trying to fit in with their environment. Not saying that is OK but it is what it is. Like I said in another post, I’d totally bang Don jr. and I think he’s a fucking weasel. But that’s cause I believe he’ll throw on a BLM or any other group shirt just as quick just to make a dollar and stay in the will.  I’m not fooled, he doesn’t love black people but I don’t he has any ideology whatsoever except money and power. 

This is not someone trying to “fit it.” He has an ideology that he believes in enough to take dangerous ACTION. He’s obviously got issues, and will more than likely go nuts (or worse) as soon as he gets off (if he’s a top). And to many, they don’t care. He’s white, under 35 and that’s all that matters. Hell, the white supremacy angle might turn you on. You would love the world to look like your filters in Grindr. Guys online will go weeks without sex hoping for someone like him. Look at all the posts about flakes on this site? Guys are getting it from somewhere. 

And for anyone who knows history, a white identifying Latino isn’t uncommon at all. From my understanding (again I’m not latino), they are just as reviled in the Latin community. They are used as pawns to further the cause, but they are not respected. 

• Like 1