Jake Angeli is hot ngl

GeorgeGrove

20 hours ago, Read1 said:

He’ll get a good fucking by prison inmates! He should have thought about what he was doing would eventually have consequences. 

Realistically, federal prison is much less likely to have those issues (many fewer violent criminals) than state prisons. Not saying it can't happen, but federal prisons are much, much safer places than a state pen.

21 hours ago, Read1 said:

He’ll get a good fucking by prison inmates! He should have thought about what he was doing would eventually have consequences. 

Let's hope his treacherous BS isn't rewarded with a good fucking. He deserves to be placed in solitary confinement with his hands bound so he can't even masturbate himself, much less get his ass serviced. 

• Haha 1

Guest hungandmean
20 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

You are welcome to fuck me hungandmean,anytime. I know it's far from politically correct but I find a bare hairy torso hot. Knowing his despicable politics I would not seek him out. That said, if I met him in a dark park I would be happy to let him fuck and breed me. Sorry to be so sexually shallow. (I'm Canadian, you can tell by my use of 'sorry '.)

Apparently the context was lost on you -

There is nothing that is, "politically incorrect," about finding a bare chest hot. What is incorrect, however, is raising up white supremacists. Which is what you did here.

You can pretend to be cute. Ohhh you're so Canadian!! Cat face emoji :3 "Sorry! :) I'm just an adorable little Canadian who doesn't mean anyone harm!! :)

Eat Shit.

No one is telling you to do a social media deep dive of every dude you meet at a bath house. There are literally less than zero reasons to go about advocating for this dude. The fact you took the time to type out an acceptable scenario in which it'd be okay to take it raw from this white supremacist - who's social media probably advocates for your death - is so fucking cringe.

Here's something that is politically incorrect: Gays like you are the weakest links within the gay community - the people who would eagerly usher us into the hands of people who would shove us in ovens... and who "Don't have an issue with your lifestyle but," 

From a fellow Canadian - That cutsey shit about us being polite is a mask we as a country wear to hide the fact that we commit genocide against Indigenous people and model our "Better than the US," reputation as a way to avoid our absolute shitshow human rights abuses.

But uh......... 'Sorry';) 

STOP excusing horrible people and their appalling actions simply because you find them physically attractive. The “hot guy with the horns” was part of a violent insurrection that killed five people.

What a disappointment it is when fellow gay men excuse anyone of anything, including fascism, if they think they're hot or have abs or something. Then the same types will draw the line at things like Black men, Asians, guys with body fat, men who are too effeminate, etc...

I prefer to fetishize Men who don’t support violent criminals 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2021 at 6:24 PM, BlackDude said:

Dude is so run of the mill it’s hilarious, But I actually appreciate the honesty.  Most gay guys will pretend they are against a mediocre, mentally unstable racist, when in reality they don’t care as long as their is a white dick attached. At least you aren’t pretending......

I kinda disagree. I think saying you find the guy hot after January, 6th is more about trying to be "edgy" in a conformist world, thus making the whole thing about yourself. See also Professor Nichols venting on Twitter about the phenomenon: "

But taking about white guys what REALLY shocks me is that noone here seems to be fawning over the salt-and-pepper hotness that is Michael Fanone (sources: [think before following links] https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55679623  and [think before following links] https://www.theday.com/article/20210115/NWS13/210119631 , I believe this falls under fair use? )   

_116543623_img_3325-1500x1125.jpg

AR-210119631.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't there an edit button before? By mistake, I cut off the last paragraph. Well here it goes:

"I don't know whether tongue-in-cheek humor is the best idea here, but I just wanted to ironically point out that there are also good guys to idolize.

And no, that is not meant to take anything away from other role models like Eugene Goodman, a truly heroic guy. He's just no Ruben Loftus Cheek (whom I would marry in an instant, even though he plays for the wrong team, both literally and figuratively).

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, GermanFucker said:

Wasn't there an edit button before? By mistake, I cut off the last paragraph. Well here it goes:

Moderator's Note: This happened in one of the recent software updates. Above the post you should see an ellipsis (...). Click on that. Edit is now under the menu that pops up.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, evilalex said:

I'm not American, so I don't really care about his treason, but I do care about him being dumb enough to not cover his face during an insurrection. Hard pass.

Oh, and I also don't fuck with racists. So, that's a double hard pass. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 1:06 PM, GeorgeGrove said:

JACOB ANTHONY CHANSLEY AKA JAKE ANGELI.jpg

So true lol, not a person I wanna affiliate with, but he's such a stud with those huge tats, hairy chest, even his hat is somehow sexy for me. I'd let guys like him breed my anytime. Also he seems like the type of man to act straight but fuck boypussies on the side when he wants to unload.