Jake Angeli is hot ngl

GeorgeGrove

Fuck sake, definitions matter.  What was done was not treason but sedition.  If it’s as important as you claim, get the particulars right.  

As to Hotty McShitbag, objectively my first instinct is “yum”.  From there it gets complicated, because he deserves no good things.  Works out to something like “can I use this guy for my pleasure, leave him blueballed or otherwise uncomfortable, and maybe give him an STD he doesn’t want that has the possible side benefit of screwing up his life?.  Alternatively, there are less ethical fantasies that still involve my pleasure, his... not pleasure, and maybe an object lesson in how lady liberty feels when she’s violated.  Not everyone gets an erection when told to squeal like a pig.  

• Upvote 2

Apparently McShitbag was shocked and distressed to learn he would not be released on bail before trial and will have to suffer weeks or months of the non-organic food he is being fed. Might inspire a plea bargain of some sort sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Guest hungandmean
On 1/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, BootmanLA said:

Apparently McShitbag was shocked and distressed to learn he would not be released on bail before trial and will have to suffer weeks or months of the non-organic food he is being fed. Might inspire a plea bargain of some sort sooner rather than later.

He claimed to follow a shamanistic religion that required him to only eat high quality organic food, and his mom cried in court about how hungry he was.

Cut to about a week later and video leaks of him marching into the capitol and leading a bunch of dudes in a Christian prayer, praising Jesus. I don't know how many shamans for Jesus there are but i'm guessing his whole motif is a giant fucking act and without the horns he looks like a little bitch.

Guest hungandmean
On 1/17/2021 at 1:41 AM, smoothteenbottom said:

So true lol, not a person I wanna affiliate with, but he's such a stud with those huge tats, hairy chest, even his hat is somehow sexy for me. I'd let guys like him breed my anytime. Also he seems like the type of man to act straight but fuck boypussies on the side when he wants to unload.

You need to take a moment, stop, and realize that these people actively advocate for the murder of people like you. Several of the people who have been arrested at this point belong to groups that have policies about eradicating homosexuals when they take control of their new America.

Cut this shit out. 

"We know what his face looks like [and hence who he is because he was silly enough to get identified in national news media]" - won't fuck him.
"We're in a dark room, let's fuck some arse" - it could have been him (or any other random closeted racist homophobe).

PEOPLE including those who wish to kill others can look sexually attractive to others. That's how the real world works - whether we like it or not.

Edited by fuckyouraw777
[edited to make more clear]
  • Upvote 1

This post is hilarious for many reasons. One of which is the entire “he’s hot (which he’s really not) and I don’t care what his beliefs are he can fuck me senseless.” You guys must not get out much cause this dude is a 6, on his best day. Not saying I wouldn’t fuck a 6, but all this fawning is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, dudes like me have to answer a damn near survey about my housing situation, relationship status, where I work, medical records, etc plus have six pack abs all the while having a 10 inch dick with a thug personality before most guys will even consider a casual hookup.

I wonder why that is.....?!

B48E1326-055A-498A-88CE-392EF979C487.jpeg

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, BlackDude said:

This post is hilarious for many reasons. One of which is the entire “he’s hot (which he’s really not) and I don’t care what his beliefs are he can fuck me senseless.” You guys must not get out much cause this dude is a 6, on his best day. Not saying I wouldn’t fuck a 6, but all this fawning is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, dudes like me have to answer a damn near survey about my housing situation, relationship status, where I work, medical records, etc plus have six pack abs all the while having a 10 inch dick with a thug personality before most guys will even consider a casual hookup.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious! I know exactly what you mean.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BlackDude said:

This is a 10+ in my book any day 

The amusing thing for me is when people use symbols without knowing the original nature and meaning of the symbol. 

In his case probably the 'Valknut' is the one that is most obvious. Even experts don't actually have a good consensus on what this symbol was used for and what it means. It could represent Odin, or that this person has done something shameful. 

I honestly want to see the day when someone discovers evidence that this symbol means you're a non-racist, non-xenophobic 'liberal' to use more modern terms, just to watch all the white supremacist make 'how to remove tattoo' trend 

• Upvote 1

Perfect example of how it takes more than a body to get me off. A year ago, knowing nothing about this guy, I'd have been on my knees in a second or wanting to fuck his furry ass hard. 
Now....just a racist fuckwad and the physical appeal is gone. 

Edited by jz48811
  • Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 6:40 AM, BlackDude said:

I think men fall into two categories: Attractive or not. To stay with the political theme: Corey Booker is broadly attractive, Ted Cruz is definitely not and there is nothing he can do about it. Once you're somewhat attractive, the rest is attitude, presentation and context (e.g. with all the barbershops closed in my state, I myself currently have to work the "Opie from Sons of Anarchy" angle very hard *LOL).

Angeli certainly falls into the reasonably handsome category. I think the fact that some guys are fawning over him says more about those guys. If you are a beta / omega follower type personality, that's what pushes your buttons. And for all the progress we have made, many gays still have confidence issues.

I once did an experiment: in my late 20 / early 30s I lived like 300 meters from the local university dorm building. I made two online profiles. The first described my relationship situation, where I work, medical status and showed a picture of my washboard abs. The second had no picture, and the text simply said, that I don't give a shit about you, that I just want to fuck and breed you, no condoms, no discussions, submit or fuck off. Let's just say, the response rate was about 1 - 20. After a few months I deleted the first profile.

I think that if we empower each other and nurture our self-confidence, fewer guys will fall for such banal shows of masculinity as presented (not that there is anything wrong with shows of masculinity). But then, if we judge each other with the same number value system as Donald T. uses for his, pardon my French, bimbos, it's IMHO no surprise that many will look to guys that outwardly portray manliness and self-assuredness - even if they are, as evidence suggests - total snowflakes in real life.

• Upvote 2

On 1/25/2021 at 12:57 PM, GermanFucker said:

I think men fall into two categories: Attractive or not. To stay with the political theme: Corey Booker is broadly attractive, Ted Cruz is definitely not and there is nothing he can do about it. Once you're somewhat attractive, the rest is attitude, presentation and context (e.g. with all the barbershops closed in my state, I myself currently have to work the "Opie from Sons of Anarchy" angle very hard *LOL).

Angeli certainly falls into the reasonably handsome category. I think the fact that some guys are fawning over him says more about those guys. If you are a beta / omega follower type personality, that's what pushes your buttons. And for all the progress we have made, many gays still have confidence issues.

I once did an experiment: in my late 20 / early 30s I lived like 300 meters from the local university dorm building. I made two online profiles. The first described my relationship situation, where I work, medical status and showed a picture of my washboard abs. The second had no picture, and the text simply said, that I don't give a shit about you, that I just want to fuck and breed you, no condoms, no discussions, submit or fuck off. Let's just say, the response rate was about 1 - 20. After a few months I deleted the first profile.

I think that if we empower each other and nurture our self-confidence, fewer guys will fall for such banal shows of masculinity as presented (not that there is anything wrong with shows of masculinity). But then, if we judge each other with the same number value system as Donald T. uses for his, pardon my French, bimbos, it's IMHO no surprise that many will look to guys that outwardly portray manliness and self-assuredness - even if they are, as evidence suggests - total snowflakes in real life.

I understand what you are saying to a certain extent. But I wonder if you would have taken your extent a step further and created another profile with a black torso, what would have happened?

I guess my point is, I don’t think he’s that hot. Yeah he’s okay/fuckable. I think the only reason a lot of guys think he’s “hot” is because he white and being a white supremacist is icing on the cake because deep down they believe what he believes.  

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

I understand what you are saying to a certain extent. But I wonder if you would have taken your extent a step further and created another profile with a black torso, what would have happened?

You have to keep in mind that I live in one of Germany's heavily urbanized western states. It would probably have increased my chances by quite a lot. There aren't so many Afro-Germans, being black is certainly still somewhat more "exotic" than in the US, so there is usually always more demand than there is supply 😉

On the other hand, this also means that my Afro-German and expat African-American buddies today live in a totally different environment than in the US, so I cannot speak to the problem of racism among gays in your specific US state. And I kinda regret that when I snuck onto the US Army bases in the vicinity as a 19 year old kid to fuck with African American soldiers (all hush-hush because of Don't Ask, Don't Tell), I didn't take the time to get to know them better (same for White and Latino soldiers).

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

I guess my point is, I don’t think he’s that hot. Yeah he’s okay/fuckable. I think the only reason a lot of guys think he’s “hot” is because he white and being a white supremacist is icing on the cake because deep down they believe what he believes. 

I don't think "whiteness" is wrong. An African-American friend of mine always jokingly mocks me for how very "white" I am and some of the white people shit I do. But I am at peace with my socialization. Just like he is a proud black man and I think that's what we find hot about each other. Being rooted in an identity doesn't have to be a negative thing.

Personally I cannot understand how one could find the concept of white supremacy per se attractive in any way. But I do unterstand somewhat where you're coming from. When talking about the male human ape, we are all genetically conditioned to find an aggressive posture more attractive than a submissive posture. That is what the alt-right's concept of weaponizing identity is about: the fusing of tribalism with an agressive aesthetic.

Franky I don't think the gay admirers princess snowflake a really "believe" much of anything. They certainly don't fawn over the beer-bellied rest of the mob and its ideological underpinnings. IMHO it is just the combination of the achetypical "warrior type" image with agressive action, that makes Angeli appear "hot". Not saying that his is not problematic in itself (the same thing has been used as a propaganda staple forever). I just think that it is far more subconcious (more "feeling" than "belief").

3 hours ago, BlackDude said:

You make a great point! I wonder what kind of reaction would a faceless pic that said “gangsta BBC ex-con thug” would get. The other side of the coin is being exoticized because of your race/ethnicity. 

• Upvote 1