Have you ever been fucked by someone you hate?? Or would you, and why would you let them?

Close2MyBro

Years ago I was in a relationship with a man that was very dominant and I enjoyed being his boy. Not long after we started our relationship he started sharing me with other men and they would often swap boys for the night. One of the men he wanted me to serve was a big hairy very aggressive guy that treated his boy like dirt. I always hated having to serve him because he barely acknowledged I was serving him. It was all mechanics. He would say sometimes... my hand is better than your pussy. I didn’t take offense because I had heard him talk to his boy like that too. 

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I had a 17 year row with my neighbor, which happened to be gay as well. We lived on an estate lot that was one acre, so you would think with the distance you would not have too many reasons to get into issues. But I think it made the matter worse as we never had to really interact face to face.

But the minute they moved in (it was a couple), we started having issues. Started with us wanting to put a fence up as their dog kept coming over and messing with ours, to noise complaints and bylaw. Since we never were in violation we were never were fine, but one year we had 28 different visits from the city. We could not have a party without the cops showing up.

He harassed through the city for eight years, but there was a particular bad five year period where I started keeping a log of all the bylaw and police visits until I contacted a city official and demonstrated he was using the city services to harass us and basically the city told me they would visit him to explain to him the bylaws and that he would be the one to be fined if he kept making frivolous complaints. 

He was running a business without proper permits in his home so I retaliated and forced him to take his sign down, reduce his staff size and he handed up in litigation with the city which probably ended up costing him thousands of dollars in legal fees.

They eventually split and I ended up working with his EX who shared with me I was enemy number one and he obsessed at everything I was doing on my side of the fence and could never understand why the obsession?

What the EX did not know, is at some point along I did a huge mind fuck to his EX BF.

At the time the negative interactions were already started but we just mostly ignored him. I was at a cruising park with a out of town buddy, he liked to show off making me suck his big cock, and make me suck any cock he wanted. I had lots of fun cockfest with him. 

So it is dark and I am on my knees sucking my buddy in the bushes just off the parking lot. So a guy shows up and as he gets closer, although it is very dark, I can recognize it is the neighbor, my buddy shifts to show off his cock and I figure he will skedaddle the minute he recognizes him. But he does not, and I get the impression his night vision is not to par with mine. Beside I am not with my partner and my buddy is from out of town so a perfect stranger to him. He opens his pants and whips out a nice thick cock and starts stroking. My buddy pulls away and guide my mouth to his cock and I dive in, hey it’s a nice cock I don’t care it’s attached to an asshole and I am sort of enjoying how twisted this is.

My buddy pulls me up, but I don’t stop sucking for a moment, and starts fucking my ass while he pushes my face in the neighbors pubes. I am deepthroating him for all I am worth and I can feel my buddy picking up speed and the neighbor getting tenser as I am holding on to his glutes.

They both shoot their loads, I swallow the neighbors load, all of it l, and my buddy pumps a big one deep in my hole.

They both start making small talk, wow that was hot, etc... I bend over and grab my shorts and straighten up while I lean towards him so I can catch some of the parking light and tell him “I guess you did not recognize me?” A look of horror comes over his face and he just dives out of the bushes and beeline to his car. He is out in a blink.

My buddy asks me what was this about? And I proceed to explain this was my closed minded neighbor that we have been having a fence fight with since they moved in.

My buddy starts laughing and tells me that this was a cruel twisted mind fuck, to which I agree, but I am like it was a hot scene!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

I can hand on heart say I don’t hate anyone. But that wasn’t always true. Like some of the others here, I was bullied in school, to the point of suicidal thoughts at one stage, by this one guy. He actually turned out to be gay as well, in the end.

Would I let him fuck me now? Absolutely, without question. It probably helps that I no longer hate him. But I’ve come to a point where if a sufficiently forceful top makes it clear to me that he’s fucking me, then he’s fucking me. It doesn’t take much, just confidence that you’re in charge and enough cockiness to know you’re going to get your own way. My job is to take Cock and show him a good time. It really doesn’t matter how I feel about him.

• Like 4

I would.. it's interesting and almost [banned word] because it's not supposed to happen. If they hate me enough I can rely on them being very dominant and abusive towards me and not hold back.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, Pnpguyny said:

I get fucked by this gross guy all the time because he fucks like an animal 

Reminds me of a guy who was kinda gross but an awesome fuck.  He was civil until his dick was inside me then he'd carry on he shouldn't fuck me because he thinks I'm a pig, thinks everyone fucks me, he's not doing me again, don't tell anyone etc.  He's fucking like its his last fuck and cums gallons and leaves.  A few weeks later he's all nice texting me if I'm free to hang out and repeats.  

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say anyone I hated (or vice versa) but there was an older gentlemen I met one night at the bar. He was a gruff guy in his 60’s so like 35-40 years my senior at the time. We flirted for a while at the bar and ended up making out on the patio for a bit. He kept shoving his hands down the back of my pants and playing with my asshole and telling me he lived not far away. I was really drunk at the moment and knew I had to work the next day so I kept declining. After a while his mood soured and he got kind of aggressive (verbally) and my horniness level dropped. Started calling me a cocktease (and some other mean words) so I kind of meekly got up, closed my tab and left. Afterwards I saw him at the bar a couple times (he wasn’t a regular) but we would just kind of quickly glance at each other and look away. 

fast forward a couple months down the line: I was at a party were a group of us started fucking in the basement. A friend of the host was fucking me on a bench missionary style with my legs up in the air when a couple more men came down the steps. I looked over and it was the same man with another older man I didn’t know (I think maybe it was his partner). We did the same “glance look away” and I kept getting fucked by the other guy. 

Him and his partner started getting sucked off by this other younger guy about 10 feet away for a few minutes and then wandered over to the man who was taking me on the bench. He said something like “mind if I have a go?” 

the guy obliged and left to have some fun else where. He wasn’t huge but was decently girthy, went straight into me raw and started jackhammering away. All the while I’m on my back moaning like a bitch in heat. 

after a while he leaned over to shove his tongue down my throat and we aggressively made out while he was jackhammering away at my hole. He told me to open my mouth and spit at me but most of it landed on my eyes (I think that was intentional). Eventually he seemed like he was close to cumming but suddenly pulled out, smirked and winked at me and went back over to the other boy (who at this point was getting fucked by his partner.) the original guy fucking me guided me over to the futon so we could picked up where we left off. I think him and his partner took the other boy home that night because I didn’t see either 3 after a while. 

i avoided that bar for a while for nervousness sake but it was pretty hot and humiliating. 

• Like 2