Question for experienced fistees

lj1987

I’m always amazed how some bottoms can be opened up so wild

im very into fisting,,, love the sensation which I really cannot describe

but I’m also worried about potential consequences if I get really deep into it

Just curious, does fisting cause incontinence 

do experiences FF bottoms need to get by with a daily diapers?

• Like 1

As a top man for  fisting none of the bottoms ever talked about  incontinence. And as myself having used very large toys even up into  my 2nd  sphincter have not experienced any issues other than  extra large stools in the recent times after my toy playing like  a day and more later. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lj1987 said:

I’m always amazed how some bottoms can be opened up so wild

im very into fisting,,, love the sensation which I really cannot describe

but I’m also worried about potential consequences if I get really deep into it

Just curious, does fisting cause incontinence 

do experiences FF bottoms need to get by with a daily diapers?

Hey well lets just say that bad gas can be explosive, so requires lots of additional control of just make sure your sitting on the toilet at the time.....😇

• Like 2

For many years of getting double fisted and having guys inside me past the elbow my hole recovered and control was never an issue. I still have control, but when it’s time to go I need to be near the bathroom. I’m almost 70 so it’s kind of expected. Relax and  have ffun, you’ve got many years before you need to worry and there are worse things than wearing protection. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, lj1987 said:

Thanks... my second question is how can I prepare myself for fisting? I am struggling with even medium-sized fists... 

Everyday or 3days shove something up your as and slowly increase the girth. Doesn't have to be long 20-30min will do. Plugs are your friend. Plug up before a session will help opening you up.

• Like 2

Inflatables help stretch the hole, progressively larger toy frequently shoved into your hole help. Most of all practice relaxing your ass muscles, clench them tight and then concentrate on just those muscles and feel them relax. I refer that to being in the zone, so when a trusted guy is opening you up you relax all the opening sphincter muscles and let him in. Forget about the typical roles of top/bottom because the bottom is always in charge. The trusted guy fisting you should be watching your face and reading your muscles, as you relax he’ll know when to go deeper or wider. There is nothing more pleasurable than a long slow session where yesterday’s limits are mutually pushed and expanded, if you are into it and open enough try some rapid punch fucking. You are in charge so don’t be afraid to be vocal. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:37 AM, lj1987 said:

Thanks... my second question is how can I prepare myself for fisting? I am struggling with even medium-sized fists... 

Yes, it is just regular exercise of those muscles that expands your ability to accommodate larger dildos and fists. It doesn’t happen quickly for most men.  Enjoy the times spent exercise to this. Years ago I used to perform gardening and landscaping with a butt plug up in my hole. It was  smaller with a bulbed round head. It helped me accommodate larger toys during actual sex play.  Sometimes you might not feel like inserting but try to. Don't worry about cleaning out dramatically when just exercising your hole as long as you have the place to clean up when you finally pull out the plug like in a shower or bidet. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/13/2021 at 2:54 PM, Rosebud69 said:

the bottom is always in charge. The trusted guy fisting you should be watching your face and reading your muscles, as you relax he’ll know when to go deeper or wider. There is nothing more pleasurable than a long slow session where yesterday’s limits are mutually pushed and expanded, if you are into it and open enough try some rapid punch fucking. You are in charge so don’t be afraid to be vocal. 

I sooooooo agree with #Rosebud69 .... and often said to FFistees that really it is them and their bodies who are in charge ... 

and most important when you have a TRUSTED FFister WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING .. and goes with the flow of your body - listens to your body language... 

Often I stopped a session while the FFistee begged for more but the body itself would shut down .... decades I FFisted others and still love doing it BBut nowadays I also want to train my ass to become a gaping, blooming FFlower ... even with the right FFister to prolapse... 

I have daily toys to train my ass for depth and width ,.,.. personally I use long toys ... and use a Fucking machine (=BLISS) rather than plugs, as I am petrified that the plug suddenly slides in .. and no-one near by to help .... it happened to me once and I never want to have this nightmare happening again ... 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:49 AM, Rosebud69 said:

For many years of getting double fisted and having guys inside me past the elbow my hole recovered and control was never an issue. I still have control, but when it’s time to go I need to be near the bathroom. I’m almost 70 so it’s kind of expected. Relax and  have ffun, you’ve got many years before you need to worry and there are worse things than wearing protection. 

nice to see another old perve! the urge never goes, even if hardons get difficult

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2021 at 5:37 AM, lj1987 said:

It's probably 75% or more a mental block.  You have to allow your body and hole to open up to take the fist.  Deep breathing at a regular pace, a trusted top, and focusing your breath into the places you feel panic set in will help. Your top shouldn't be forcing his fist in. It's his job to get you to a certain point, and you open and take him inside. 

Each bottom is uniquely shaped and sized, so make sure your top knows when he's found the "key" hand position to enter your ass. If a knuckle is pressing on a nerve or bone its never going to get better. Change the key.

The standard toy for fisting bottoms in training is the Bam Dildo. It is the equivalent of a small to medium fist, and then the inflatable. Just make sure you aren't allergic to the material the inflatable is made of.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2021 at 5:11 AM, lj1987 said:

Thanks guys. Sometimes I just tried too hard and end up taking too much poppers or somehow not there mentally and was too afraid for the final push

Taking too much poppers can result in injury both internally.  Not being aware of whats happening, but it can also lower your blood pressure to dangerous levels. I have been knocked out from a standing position after a long popper and punch fisting session.