Question for experienced fistees

lj1987

Guest nyREDpig
On 2/22/2021 at 11:00 PM, Shotsfired said:

It's probably 75% or more a mental block.  You have to allow your body and hole to open up to take the fist.  Deep breathing at a regular pace, a trusted top, and focusing your breath into the places you feel panic set in will help. Your top shouldn't be forcing his fist in. It's his job to get you to a certain point, and you open and take him inside. 

Each bottom is uniquely shaped and sized, so make sure your top knows when he's found the "key" hand position to enter your ass. If a knuckle is pressing on a nerve or bone its never going to get better. Change the key.

The standard toy for fisting bottoms in training is the Bam Dildo. It is the equivalent of a small to medium fist, and then the inflatable. Just make sure you aren't allergic to the material the inflatable is made of.

Also if you want depth then go with a long square peg snake to open the colon. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 7:48 AM, Close2MyBro said:

Yeah, he was very hot! Beautiful killer smile, lol.

Prosectuors alleged he killed Lamar Odin Lloyd because Odin found out about his gay relationships. He's actually thought to have killed many others or at least participated in their deaths as well. There's an article that summarizes the alleged murders here: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://heavy.com/sports/2020/01/how-many-people-did-aaron-hernandez-kill/ . He killed himself as well, does that count?

On 7/29/2021 at 7:16 PM, nyREDpig said:

Also if you want depth then go with a long square peg snake to open the colon. 

The Slinky, by Square Peg is also good for depth training. 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

It took me a long time to initially open. It's true that it more your mind and calming your mind so you can relax. For me, poppers didn't help but hurt my ability to really relax and just enjoy the trip. Once I got past the mind/ relaxing bit I was easily opened to the point of taking a double. Now, I will occasionally do poppers but it's always more about the journey than just taking the hand. 

1 hour ago, evilcoyote said:

It took me a long time to initially open. It's true that it more your mind and calming your mind so you can relax. For me, poppers didn't help but hurt my ability to really relax and just enjoy the trip. Once I got past the mind/ relaxing bit I was easily opened to the point of taking a double. Now, I will occasionally do poppers but it's always more about the journey than just taking the hand. 

Completely agree, for me once I could persuade my mind it was good and really wanted it and learned to relax, without distraction..... fist, double fist and depth

• Like 1

• 1 month later...