size

Scandianviantwink

thats funny because... i was always afraid of big cocks because i believed my ass was too shallow and couldnt take anything that long... deep... but i was proven wrong, i handle 8" easily... and if im well relaxed i can take up to 9"... but i still gotta find out... but as of now, no i wouldnt decline, i wanna dive in my limits

• Like 2

Gotta say, i never refuse cock, size is no issue, even if small, what I sometimes have to think about is Girth.

I was sucking s cock and his girth was to thick for my mouth. He was so hot and nice, he explained that he has so many women refusing him and lots of guys too.

I did it, OMG, I felt like I was being split open, he had all his dick fully in me and when relaxed more, he fucked me good and flooded me with lots of cum.

He was so grateful, however, he had ripped my hole, it bled so much, it was painful for ages after and I am sn experienced bottom.

Everytime I went for a dump it opened again. I had to wait a while till it healed. So thick Girth does have me anxious, but I would prob do again.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Wanking at thoughts and typos
  • Like 2

The bigger the better. I like to use large toys, and my biggest dildo is 2.5” wide by 9” in length, bigger than pretty much every cock I’ve encountered. I want to go bigger on dildos. Would love to get double penetrated at some point too.

• Like 1

No, genuinely. I always saw it as a challenge to rise to. I did have to ask one big guy to pull out right after insertion, lube me up more, take some poppers, and then I took him. Otherwise it hasn't been a problem. I was lucky enough that my first boyfriend had an 8.5" cock and he hated poppers and wouldn't let me use them, so I knew nothing else and just learned how to take it.

• Like 3

I’ve never refused a cock for being too big. Hell, I’ve never seen any cock as too big for me lol. I get excited and take it as a challenge. I have never failed to take the whole thing. The best part is that if you do it well, he’ll definitely come back since not everyone can take it like a champ ^.~ 

Once my mind is determined to take a cock, my holes open right up. You have to mentally believe that you can take it and your body will follow. Submit your hole to his cock and let him in. Even if it does hurt, I keep going until I milk that load out ❤️ I asked for it after all. 

One of my ex’s was rather well hung, only believed in spit lube, and would just fuck me harder if I whimpered or protested at all. All this painal is what really turned me into a butt slut. Before that, I wasn’t that into it. Now I cum harder from anal than having my cunt fucked. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

A big cock on a guy that knows what he is doing is great - in my early 20’s got picked up by a hung guy in a sauna, he spent half an hour rimming me and when he was balls deep it was amazing, when he bred me I could feel him throbbing and it was so deep it didn’t leak out.

Big cocks on inexperienced or married guys aren’t so much fun, had one guy who ended up making me piss myself as he was slamming my bladder when I had already warned him.  Also had a couple of married guys who were very hung and who were too used to pussy, so they slammed balls deep and then freaked out when they got blood on their cocks, so not only was it painful but it stopped very abruptly both times with them rushing off to wash their cocks.

The largest I have ever taken was both the longest and fattest ever. Was in a three way and never saw his cock before he tried to get it inside of me. If I had, I’m not sure I would’ve given it up to him. Other guy had just fucked and seeded me on my back. He pulled out, flipped around with his ass in my face and held my legs up for his buddy. I just remember him leaning back and saying, “Keep sniffing poppers and push out”. Turned out to be a truly freak-of-nature cock. Took him a long time to work it in...slowly...before I could take it. Once he did, I just lay back, huffed the poppers and surrendered to it. They both fucked me 2x that night...and have since as well. I’m no slouch at taking it, yet I still wonder how I take him. By the time he cums in me, he’s fucked every single bit of muscle control out of my hole. Which is the way he likes it...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

I like to think I can take any size. With the right foreplay though, not when he just rams it in. I have a fuck bud (who I only saw once since Covid started). He's 9.5" (the biggest I ever had) and let's say we play well together 😉 

I have refused one which I regretted. I was on vacation a few years ago and there was guy at the pool with a massive bulge. Even soft he was almost bursting out of his speedos. I spent the day around the pool nursing my hole. Had been fucked rough by two guys the night before. Later I saw him online. Very close (same hotel) and his profile pic was of that bulge in the same speedo. Looked at his profile. Said he was a top only with a 10" thick cock and only to contact him if you were serious and could take it. He had probably seen I had been looking at his profile and sent me a message asking if I wanted to fuck. The pic he sent along was indeed of a massive cock and bull balls. I was in lust but thought it wouldn't be a very good idea with the state my hole was in so I declined explaining the reason. "Your loss" was his reply. Didn't see him around the pool the next two days but I kept thinking about him (or his cock really). Of course when I was ready to go for it he had left. Bugger!

• Like 1

My daddy has the biggest, thickest cock I’ve ever seen. I lit me up with my first slam before he ever attempted to fuck me. And he stretched my hole wide with an inflatable dildo before he finally broke me open. I was in heaven from the Tina and he was pretty gentle at first until I could accommodate him. When he finally started fucking me for real, it was beyond anything I’d ever experienced. I couldn’t get enough of that massive cock.

• Like 2