size

Scandianviantwink

8 hours ago, bbzh said:

^^^This^^^

I have run into too many tops who feel that the moment you bend over, you have no say in how you're fucked. These guys I try to avoid. I've had them pretend to be frustrated or act like I'm being dramatic. Just like I've been around the block, these hung tops have too...they have fucked enough bottoms to know they are hung and that most struggle to take their dicks. To me it's sadistic (and rapey) for a hung (or any ) top to plunge into and rough fuck a bottom when it's clear the bottom is struggling and in pain. That hole has a day job. No, I don't treat tops like dildoes. Where did that come from? 😅  

I asked because I wanted clarification some bottoms love to control from the bottom. 

A lot of guys confuse topping with being a selfish bully. It's the furthers from the truth. Thank you for the clarification.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

Exactly one time in my whole sex life was I unable to take a dick because it was too big. The weird part was he had fucked me the month before without a problem making me cum hands-free for the first time. I just couldn’t relax the second time; maybe because I remembered how sore I was after the first time. Of course, this was the late 80s, so neither of us suggested trying it without the rubber. Poppers were really hard to get at that time in Texas, so we didn’t have those to try. Also, I was only 27 or so; I was just starting to have a really active sex life. 

Nowadays, I pride myself on being able to take big cocks. I have impressed more than a few hung guys with how easily I open up. 

• Like 4

On 1/13/2021 at 6:03 AM, Scandianviantwink said:

have any of you ever refused a cock because it was too big?

I did it once, I still regret it - but he was Lito Cruz-size, 

i've never refused, but there was one i was not able to take entirely when i was younger, He had both girth and length.  i suspect i would be able to take it now.  

i had another who had enormous girth, but was not more than 7" long, and i was a little embarrassed the first time with Him because i had to slow Him down at first. i suspect He was accustomed to being turned down, because He'd hit me up frequently.  He is the only guy i can think of who i would pre-dilate with a dildo to accommodate Him.  He was not one to take time to open me, so i did it before He got there so He could just slide in. Not my favorite way, but that was how He was and i loved Him. He was one of a few guys who literally fucked the cum out of me.

i have had many who were massive and had to open me up, but psychologically, i absolutely love that. i love it when a Top purposefully and knowingly opens me to accommodate His cock because, for me, opening me is a huge part of being with a Top. I.e., it's not 'just' the fuck and insemination, but for me, being stretched and opened, having my hole molded and changed by His penetration, is just as big a deal to me as the semen or piss that He puts inside of me. i see opening as a form of insemination and impregnation, that He uses to 'mark' me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:27 AM, find91 said:

For all those that have refused cocks because it was too big, it is totally understandable and we respect that, but I hope you let the top down nicely. People treat hung tops as if we have no feelings and that isn't the case especially for the really monstrous hung guys that get rejected often.

If I run into a guy who's too big, I usually try to take it anyway so at least I've made an effort. I've often surprised myself and I've been able to take all of them but two that were too large. Sometimes after sitting on it a while I'm able to ride it well or he can fuck me but a few all I've been able to do is sit on them and rock back and forth and most of the guys don't mind that.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:27 AM, find91 said:

For all those that have refused cocks because it was too big, it is totally understandable and we respect that, but I hope you let the top down nicely. People treat hung tops as if we have no feelings and that isn't the case especially for the really monstrous hung guys that get rejected often.

And give them a chance to show you.  Guys I’ve met know how to use their piece - if they’re big and get very hard, they’ve worked on learning technique and position, for example.  Where you get into trouble is when you have guys who suddenly have trimix and lack the technique to use piece now. 

OK - here’s my extremes of length and girth:

Longest dick I ever had was a genuine foot long. Twelve magnificent inches of the beautiful dark meat. It started out as a challenge and ended up as one of the most balls-out best fucks of my life. I was legs up, and I’ve gotta admit; watching 12 inches of black meat long dicking my pussy was so mind blowing that it felt like an out-of-body experience. Delivered his babies into the core of my being. 

The thickest cock was a dude whose street name was DW - which stood for Doublewide. And yeah, he was aptly named. Imagine a guy with two above average length and thickness dicks fused together side-by-side. THAT was DW. The man was a rail splitter. He said at one point that he very rarely finds a pussy that could take him. I. Believed. Him. Delivered his load in me and left me trembling and unable to form words.  I was destroyed.

My take-away after those experiences is that there is no dick your pussy can’t take if you want it bad enough.

• Like 3

Guest RedBBottom

I am yet to come across a cock that's too big. Of course, some men have members which take some time to get inside me, but with determination, I always succeed! 😉

On 1/15/2021 at 12:44 PM, Close2MyBro said:

If I run into a guy who's too big, I usually try to take it anyway so at least I've made an effort. I've often surprised myself and I've been able to take all of them but two that were too large. Sometimes after sitting on it a while I'm able to ride it well or he can fuck me but a few all I've been able to do is sit on them and rock back and forth and most of the guys don't mind that.

I am usually able to cope with big dicks and have never refused (I bled and cried a little a few times) . I only had one guy that was too long (and thin)for me to go all the way down on. The condom could only roll down halfway it look like he had a ruler for a dick! I did my best and we fucked for about 20 minutes before I had to stop I could feel it way too deep and never got it all the way in. Felt bad about it but he was totally cool.

Perhaps we should have a club of bottoms who are able to take those exceptionally well-endowed tops. My largest was 11“ on an early 20s Italian stud. Late 90s and with a condom. I don’t know where he found a condom to fit.  He wanted me in a suit and had me drop my trousers and bent me over a sawhorse and i loved the sensation of the thick monster reeming my innards.  I’ve had a couple of other large 9 and 8.5 “ cocks, but they are too few around for my taste.  I believe being into fisting and using my 20“ double dildo (which i can get all but 5“ into my ass and passed the second sphincter ) makes it possible to take those huge cocks with confidence. But gentleness to begin is very important. Plus making out and getting all horned up will make the experience much better for both the bottom and the top. 

• Like 1

Super long dicks (over 8 inches) is no problem. Took many that were longer than my forearm (guessing between 10-14 inches). There was a time that I would’ve been pretty scared of a dick that long, but ever since I learned to get it past my S-curve, my sex life took on a whole new chapter. The feeling is indescribable, plus getting that belly bulge from that long ass dick snaking around deep in me, making me look like an Alien chest buster is trying to break through, is fucking hawt IMO.

Now super thick dicks, that’s the real challenge, and I do love a challenge. I get so excited when I grab a dick and my fingers can’t close around it. The type of dick that is so thick that it feels like I’m getting fucked by a fire hydrant. A cock so thicc that I have to bite on the pillows, waiting for that moment when the pain turns to pleasure. A penis so thick, it fills my entire anal cavity as it presses hard on my p-spot, making me cum like a real bitch and leaves me in a pool of nut tainted with blood as it spills from my hole gaping so wide, you could drive a small car into me.

• Like 1

I love a large thick cock. I will take it all. If it looks like a problem I will control how I take it. As soon as it is all the way in and I am relaxed with the size, he could do as he wants.

I love a good hard fuck. I don't care how sore I am afterwards. It just reminds me of the great time I had.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 3:03 PM, Scandianviantwink said:

have any of you ever refused a cock because it was too big?

I did it once, I still regret it - but he was Lito Cruz-size, 

I refused mid-fuck. He had a 10" rather thick cock and he didn’t have much patience. He wasn’t very gentle pushing his dick in, but I was horny enough to ignore it at that point. However, I wasn't able to get used to his dick as he kept fucking me too fast & hard, even after asking him to slow down a little to allow me to get used to his dick a little. At some point, I suddenly started to bleed more than was healthy and the pain also increased heavily and I just couldn’t handle it anymore. He refused to stop fucking and worked himself to a quick climax. I started to struggle and he just didn’t want to stop. I kicked him off me and told him to leave. I ended up with a nice infection and it took a while before everything was back to normal again.

Ever since I’ve been reluctant to get fucked by big dicks. It did happen a few times, but not as much as in the past. I do fantasize more and more about getting fucked by a big dick again. Hopefully, I can relax if/when that happens

• Like 1

I'm very aware of what my ass can handle, and I've turned down many that were "too big".  I find all my tops on various websites and apps, and if they haven't specifically listed their dick size, I just ask.  If it's over a certain length I'll politely decline and just tell them I can't take that much.  Sometimes they'll push and try to convince me to let them try, but it's just better if I don't waste their time.  

Girth, on the other hand, has never been a problem.  If he's exceptionally thick, I'll tell them I might need to sit on their dick until I've loosened up a bit.  Once I'm adjusted, they're free to pound away.