size

Scandianviantwink

For all those that have refused cocks because it was too big, it is totally understandable and we respect that, but I hope you let the top down nicely. People treat hung tops as if we have no feelings and that isn't the case especially for the really monstrous hung guys that get rejected often.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, find91 said:

For all those that have refused cocks because it was too big, it is totally understandable and we respect that, but I hope you let the top down nicely. People treat hung tops as if we have no feelings and that isn't the case especially for the really monstrous hung guys that get rejected often.

That’s a really interesting point because in my experience, the really hung guys I’ve been with - and possibly because of the rejection you speak of - have always been aware of it and been considerate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RawPlug said:

That’s a really interesting point because in my experience, the really hung guys I’ve been with - and possibly because of the rejection you speak of - have always been aware of it and been considerate. 

Ya you have to be if you want a sex life and from personal experience actually hurting a bottom. I mean intentional tearing a hole can be a big turn off and does nothing for our ego. When someone truly appreciate and accepts you and what you have to offer is 1000x more better feeling.

• Like 4

I'm not going to refuse a guy for being too big, but I will approach with caution and respect. As has previously been mentioned the last thing I want is it to turn in to a bad experience for both of us.

I know I can take a good size without too much warm up, but that is definitely not the same as no warm up. I need to be in that good mind space and relaxed enough to open up and he needs to be horny for me. That won't happen for either if he's just trying to ram home and I'm constantly trying to find a comfortable way to take it.

Much better to build up to the main event so we're both ready and he can pound away and we both get what we want.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, find91 said:

Ya you have to be if you want a sex life and from personal experience actually hurting a bottom. I mean intentional tearing a hole can be a big turn off and does nothing for our ego. When someone truly appreciate and accepts you and what you have to offer is 1000x more better feeling.

In my experience, really feeling a connection to the top means being able to respond to them and stretch and accommodate them. It's not only big men who feel that rejection, but men who need to fuck a long time and cum multiple times (the one-and-done bottom mentality). Men who are big, long-fucking, and multi-cummers have the biggest challenge of all trying to find bottoms willing to receive all they have to give without restriction.

All big breeders deserve the feeling of penetrating, stretching, reshaping, fucking, and inseminating a willing and eager bottom's cunt for as long as they need, and to have their seed cherished and absorbed.

• Upvote 3

I need a hung guy to show his willingness to be patient and let me control the start of the fuck. I've got a couple of really hung guys in my phone right now who I won't let fuck me because they are too aggressive and rough. If that's your thing, tell me upfront so I can curve you. Every hung guy that has let me dictate insertion has ended up being pleased with the outcome. I don't subscribe to the notion that to be a good bottom you have to be willing to get your hole destroyed in the name of service. I've had to go to a doctor after rough fucking and ended up stressed for weeks when taking a dump so guess what? I'm calling the shots when it comes to how my hole is handled. If I can't damage his dick for my pleasure, he can't damage my hole for his.

1 hour ago, bbzh said:

I need a hung guy to show his willingness to be patient and let me control the start of the fuck. I've got a couple of really hung guys in my phone right now who I won't let fuck me because they are too aggressive and rough. If that's your thing, tell me upfront so I can curve you. Every hung guy that has let me dictate insertion has ended up being pleased with the outcome. I don't subscribe to the notion that to be a good bottom you have to be willing to get your hole destroyed in the name of service. I've had to go to a doctor after rough fucking and ended up stressed for weeks when taking a dump so guess what? I'm calling the shots when it comes to how my hole is handled. If I can't damage his dick for my pleasure, he can't damage my hole for his.

What do you mean exactly by control the start of the fuck? I totally understand and  agree with a bottom controlling the rhythm and the depth at the begin until you are fully dilated. However if you are referring to Dominating the top and using them as a dildo at the beginning, then you're practically doing the samething the tops that you hate are doing.

1 hour ago, find91 said:

... a bottom controlling the rhythm and the depth at the begin until you are fully dilated...

^^^This^^^

I have run into too many tops who feel that the moment you bend over, you have no say in how you're fucked. These guys I try to avoid. I've had them pretend to be frustrated or act like I'm being dramatic. Just like I've been around the block, these hung tops have too...they have fucked enough bottoms to know they are hung and that most struggle to take their dicks. To me it's sadistic (and rapey) for a hung (or any ) top to plunge into and rough fuck a bottom when it's clear the bottom is struggling and in pain. That hole has a day job. No, I don't treat tops like dildoes. Where did that come from? 😅  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bbzh said:

One more thing: tops should also feel free to walk away from bottoms that can't take their dicks...I'm sure it's frustrating for them too not to be able to fuck the way they want to fuck...

I know for myself that it takes a little bit for me to open up with hung guys since I don't get fucked often, and on a few occasions it must've been a chore for them and I let them know if they want to move on it's ok. Fun fact only a small percentage left, those that stayed must like a challenge or just tight ass

• Like 1

7 hours ago, find91 said:

The biggest guy I ever took...well, at first sight I thought there was no way I was going to be able to take it. But he knew exactly what he was doing and it was just one of the most memorable sexual experiences I’ve ever had. 

• Like 1

I’ve turned down two guys because there was no way I would be able to satisfy their hogs. One was in a bathhouse and it was fine because it was at a gh and he just wandered off. The other Blatino guy I met at his house and he had just a beer can thick and pretty long one. We tried in a couple positions but even with easing into it it was just too much. I ended up just blowing him (well blow/jerk) so i wasn’t wasting all his time. 

3 hours ago, bbzh said:

One more thing: tops should also feel free to walk away from bottoms that can't take their dicks...I'm sure it's frustrating for them too not to be able to fuck the way they want to fuck...

In one sense this is simply the fundamental, basic rule: Consent may be withdrawn at *any* time, by either party. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, BestCatcher said:

The largest I have ever taken was both the longest and fattest ever. Was in a three way and never saw his cock before he tried to get it inside of me. If I had, I’m not sure I would’ve given it up to him. Other guy had just fucked and seeded me on my back. He pulled out, flipped around with his ass in my face and held my legs up for his buddy. I just remember him leaning back and saying, “Keep sniffing poppers and push out”. Turned out to be a truly freak-of-nature cock. Took him a long time to work it in...slowly...before I could take it. Once he did, I just lay back, huffed the poppers and surrendered to it. They both fucked me 2x that night...and have since as well. I’m no slouch at taking it, yet I still wonder how I take him. By the time he cums in me, he’s fucked every single bit of muscle control out of my hole. Which is the way he likes it...

I've been asked...and I should've stated in my previous message above...just how big was the biggest i've ever taken. He's absolutely beer can thick and nearly--but not quite--12" long. For real.