Sucking vs Fucking

For some reason I feel a big difference in the power position when sucking as compared to getting fucked.

When I'm sucking I really don't feel submissive.  I actually feel like I'm in charge and if not being face fucked then I really an in control.  I love edging a guy, taking my time, having him begging for release and being in control of when he cums.

When I'm getting fucked it's the total opposite.  If I'm on my knees or on my back I'm providing the hole but the top is in complete control of the whole show.  In this case I love the feeling of being completely submissive, to be used as the top pleases, and my favorite of all is to be tied and taken.  

Does anybody else have the same thoughts or feelings?  

When sucking I feel it is my duty to get the cock hard and I hope he will decide to use it to breed me. If it's clear he isn't making that choice, I feel it is my duty to figure out whatever he needs so he will unload in my mouth and I will submissively swallow. 

When fucking my body is his to dominate and empty bodily fluids into. 

In either role I feel deeply empowered by submitting to his power and sexual fulfillment. 

• Piggy 2

No. The top is always in charge. I am pleasuring his cock and I’m extremely grateful to him for letting me be the one to do so, and that applies whichever end of me he’s using.

Of course it’s a lot easier to remember this if he’s in at least some way dominant. A little bit of pressure on my head with his hand or some verbals go a long way.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, takemeuseme said:

For some reason I feel a big difference in the power position when sucking as compared to getting fucked.

When I'm sucking I really don't feel submissive.  I actually feel like I'm in charge and if not being face fucked then I really an in control.  I love edging a guy, taking my time, having him begging for release and being in control of when he cums.

When I'm getting fucked it's the total opposite.  If I'm on my knees or on my back I'm providing the hole but the top is in complete control of the whole show.  In this case I love the feeling of being completely submissive, to be used as the top pleases, and my favorite of all is to be tied and taken.  

Does anybody else have the same thoughts or feelings?  

Cool!  

To me, it all comes down to individual wiring. Labels like "Top, Dom, bottom, sub, etc., ad infinitum," to my way of thinking are guide lines, not absolute labels that one must conform to. i believe labels/words are there to serve communication, not imprison us.  i used the identifiers "bottom with some sub."  i qualify 'some' sub, because i have found if i do not qualify, there are some guys who want to define me more than they want to know and possesss me. No judgement on them, but i do not synch with them, and i know it, so i blow them a kiss and wish them luck in their endeavors. With that as a preface:

For me, sucking cock is every bit as submissive and bottom for me as getting fucked. For me, any form of penetration is 'bottom' and goes toward 'sub.'  i don't rim guys because, the way i am wired, it feels like topping to me because it is still a form of penetration.  For me, it is topping to use a finger, tongue, dildo,  etc, to penetrate another and vice versa.  If i have a cock in my mouth, i am being penetrated and it's bottoming for me.  

As far as the 'sub' part, the way i am, force of any sort shuts down my sub side. The Dom's who open me, open and elicit the sub in me, do it through seduction, not bullying or force. i may end up getting face fucked, but they sneak up on it or pull it out of me.  That's just me,  i know we are not all alike. i know there is such a thing as a "submissive top," but i do not relate to that at all. i also do not relate to or respond to force at all, even though i know a lot of guys equate force or bullying with "dom."  For me, that is opposite of "dom." 

For me, being fucked or sucking is 'bottom.'  And depending on the Top/Dom, being fucked or sucking can bring out the sub in me. "sub" for me is psychological and is a response i have to a particular kind of 'Dom." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm probably a rarity and all alone in how I feel when sucking or getting topped.  There's probably a couple exceptions when I'm sucking, though.  If I'm sucking cock through a gloryhole that is pretty raunchy and definitely feels submissive to me.  Or sucking more than one guy and being watched.  But my favorite is getting fucked, having some guy pounding my hole while I beg for it and beg for his load.  

As a top, I don't mind letting you feel like you're in control, but you're not getting my load until I'm ready and I'm going to fuck your throat and then fuck your butt.  And when I'm ready I'll breed you and fuck it in so it doesn't leak out.   Edging is fun, lick and suck all you want.  You can control the pace a bit.  Eventually I'm putting my hand on the back of your neck and pulling down.  

• Like 1

When I'm sucking, the context matters. I might feel rather submissive, not at all, or somewhere in between. There have even been a couple of instances when I was seducing and sucking a straight friend when I took control and was being dominant. But when I'm getting fucked I'm totally submissive.

The first time I ever got fucked, I was on my back and my buddy was on top of me. He's a big strong guy, and with my legs up over his shoulders, feeling his weight pinning me down while he slowly worked his cock into my virgin ass, I had a surprising and overwhelming sense of being completely helpless. I realized that he could do anything he wanted to me, from pulling off the condom and barebacking to outright strangling me to death and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it! That took me by surprise. I'd never considered myself to have any submissive tendencies, and suddenly this huge rush of being at his mercy and loving it swept over me at the same moment his cock was invading my body. It was like a switch flipped. I'd found my inner slut, and since then I crave being taken and used like a disposable fuck toy. When I'm with a guy, my own orgasm is secondary to the satisfaction and pride of knowing that my body is bringing pleasure to horny cocks!