How does anal chlamydia feel like?

SO, i must have been infected with my first bug... from 34 guys ive fucked in the last three months, i feel my anus itching, sometimes hurts and burns... but its not all the time... ive read anal chlamydia itches, burns and discharge... i dont have discharge ... yet... 

maybe its just because ive using my ass so much or a reaction to condom rubbers... or maybe its chlamydia.. i dont know, im not scared tho

• Upvote 2

Ive had it twice. The first time I had it was "NGU" which is the pre-stage of chlamydia and I noticed something was wrong because it hurt to get fucked.

The second time I had chlamydia it was virtually asymptomatic and routine tested is how I found out I had it. But I did notice that when the infection must have started that it felt like it hurt to take a shit. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most excruciating pain ever, I would say it was about a 3. Just subtle. I attributed it to maybe being an internal hemorrhoid or something. Wasnt until a month or so later when I had a full panel exam that it dawned on me that it was probably the only symptom I had of chlamydia in my butt.

• Like 1

For me, my ass would just burn as if I ate something spicy earlier in the day. Not constantly, mostly after using the bathroom. I honestly just thought it was spicy food or that I’d played too aggressively and needed to give my ass a rest.  

it started to burn more often by the time I got my test results back n got treated. 

• Like 1

I must have had a mild case of chlam when I had it. Only penile, only annoying itching and a constant dry feeling. Never had discharge. I can't imagine having that itching in my butthole... although I've had THAT. A recent experience of rectal itching was quite literally a pain in the ass. I swear I was digging for gold almost every night. Fortunately a tube of Prep H took care of that nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Have had it twice, first time not any symptoms at all, but the last time it itched something fierce, got to the point where i scratched my bum so much I had developed a sore on my asshole by the time I visited the doctor. Got tested and yep there it was again. Clear now......for now.....

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, 1000GUYS said:

SO, i must have been infected with my first bug... from 34 guys ive fucked in the last three months, i feel my anus itching, sometimes hurts and burns... but its not all the time... ive read anal chlamydia itches, burns and discharge... i dont have discharge ... yet... 

maybe its just because ive using my ass so much or a reaction to condom rubbers... or maybe its chlamydia.. i dont know, im not scared tho

34? Lucky bugger lol.... Get checked.... Could be anything thrush, clam or syph.

Guest SecretCumWhore

For a bottom... in me I’ve only had it once. Otherwise it was gonno.  Even after cleaning up. Emptying inside and rinsing out. My hole still felt “wet” or like lube was there.  Days after the sexual encounter.  Did a prep checkup and it popped up.  

also remember bottoms... if you use a toy or shower nozzle to clean up and you find out later you had ghon/chlam.  Be sure to throughly clean the toy / nozzle with gloves before using again. Or if cheap enough, throw out and replace it.  

pretty sure I didn’t think of it and after treated got reinfected that way without having any sexual partners.  

Edited by SecretCumWhore

What a good bunch of queer peers here.

I’ve convinced myself that I have an std because of discomfort, then get tested and be std free, and have contracted nothing at all, which leaves me with big dicks and multiple poundings from aggressive fuckers can beat up a homos hole and leave him feeling sore and irritated. Not that there’s anything to complain about, haha! Sometimes chlamydia feels uncomfortable other times you wouldn’t know you got it,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, 1000GUYS said:

Anal Chlamydia is a tricky one.  Many haven't a clue that they have even been infected since it can present without symptoms. To make matters worse there is a more stubborn evil twin that no longer responds to the standard one week treatment of doxycycline but requiring those infected stay the course for 3 weeks instead. 

Since it can present without symptoms it can go unchecked for quite some time. The best advice I can give and only because I've had it - is to know your body. Know its quirks, how it feels when your doing your morning rituals; do you feel empty when your done or is there a lingering feeling of not having quite finished the job etc.  That was my only clue; went on like that for a few weeks. I just knew something wasn't right. Doc took stool, swabs etc; found nothing.  I was insistent that there was something amiss. A couple of weeks later had the doctor do a 'peace of mind'/'humour the hypochondriac' swab and a few days later I got the call back that it was chlamydia and lucky me I had to take a 3 week course of doxycycline since it was the evil twin at my party.

I've had the doc add it to my routine STD panel of tests so should I have another party crasher show up I might get the heads up sooner rather than later.  

Had never had it before and it's a tricky fucker that likes to plays hide and seek and even when you do get tested it evades detection ... so know you body.   

Edited by twstdpigboy
grammer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rookie6969
On 2/1/2021 at 11:01 AM, twstdpigboy said:

Anal Chlamydia is a tricky one.  Many haven't a clue that they have even been infected since it can present without symptoms. To make matters worse there is a more stubborn evil twin that no longer responds to the standard one week treatment of doxycycline but requiring those infected stay the course for 3 weeks instead. 

Since it can present without symptoms it can go unchecked for quite some time. The best advice I can give and only because I've had it - is to know your body. Know its quirks, how it feels when your doing your morning rituals; do you feel empty when your done or is there a lingering feeling of not having quite finished the job etc.  That was my only clue; went on like that for a few weeks. I just knew something wasn't right. Doc took stool, swabs etc; found nothing.  I was insistent that there was something amiss. A couple of weeks later had the doctor do a 'peace of mind'/'humour the hypochondriac' swab and a few days later I got the call back that it was chlamydia and lucky me I had to take a 3 week course of doxycycline since it was the evil twin at my party.

I've had the doc add it to my routine STD panel of tests so should I have another party crasher show up I might get the heads up sooner rather than later.  

Had never had it before and it's a tricky fucker that likes to plays hide and seek and even when you do get tested it evades detection ... so know you body.   

what exactly are you talking about when you say evil twin?  Are you talking about gonorrhea?