How does anal chlamydia feel like?

I scheduled an appointment to check this out before seeing this. I thought for the last few weeks that it was roids but since it’s been so persistent I decided to go get tested. My appointment is next week but 3 anon guys fucked me last night. 
Not worried as I’m sure if it is, they fuck anon guys raw so they probably get checked out regularly. 

I've had anal chlamydia a few times but my experience has been asymptomatic probably more than half of those times. Sometimes I'll know I have it due to more than usual itching and the feeling that I should probably wipe what I think is discharge. Only once have I had it hurt to take dick which was not pleasant. Always make my appointments to clear it but if my partner agrees to it then I'll take dick while I wait.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

All i've ever had at most is a bit of redness and a mild itch which was so low on the spectrum that i've taken it for maybe a fungal infection and just used a cream. I was being well fucked which wasn't painful plus there was no obvious anal discharge. It's usually only ever been picked up with a routine sexual health check. I always get asked who I may have had unprotected sex with and after normally replying that I had attended sex clubs they don't don't press the matter. But so difficult when most of the guys you otherwise meet are anon hookups. I know they're trained not to judge you but I think mentioning sex clubs is enough.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had anal chlamydia in a while.  Usually there's a lot of oily, fishy smelling, discharge.  The first time I got it I didn't know it was a VD and let it go for several weeks thinking it was something I ate LOL.  MD told me it was a combination of chlamydia and gono... both evidently having an absolute blast in my ass haha!

• Piggy 2