How does anal chlamydia feel like?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 9:30 AM, BBSMKR said:

I’ve had Chlamydia twice and for me it was nasty. My ass felt on fire and constantly felt the need to poop. Even when I did it never felt over, just a horrid feeling. 

Felt like that when I had it as well, and had discharge from my ass as well 

20 hours ago, DirtyguyUK said:

Felt like that when I had it as well, and had discharge from my ass as well 

Aye mate it’s horrid, really can’t fuck with condoms, just turns me off, so it’s the risk you take I guess. Pity there’s not a vaccine for it!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 2:07 AM, SecretCumWhore said:

also remember bottoms... if you use a toy or shower nozzle to clean up and you find out later you had ghon/chlam.  Be sure to throughly clean the toy / nozzle with gloves before using again. Or if cheap enough, throw out and replace it.

This ^ is an excellent and often overlooked point.

I have never had chlamydia in isolation - only in combination with gono. I suspect that most carriers have lax sexual habits that predispose them to being disease vectors, including lack of testing and treatment, so they end up having multiple illnesses. That’s my hypothesis, at least, because I’ve almost always been given a combo at once.

For that reason I can’t say for certain if my symptoms are due more to chlamydia or gono, but in general I don’t become aware of an infection until I see blood on toilet paper when wiping. I don’t usually feel itching or burning, but as soon as I see red, it’s, “Well, fuck.” Time to see the doctor. Only once have I had a positive test result that I wasn’t expecting on a routine STD screening.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, 1000GUYS said:

SO, i must have been infected with my first bug... from 34 guys ive fucked in the last three months, i feel my anus itching, sometimes hurts and burns... but its not all the time... ive read anal chlamydia itches, burns and discharge... i dont have discharge ... yet... 

maybe its just because ive using my ass so much or a reaction to condom rubbers... or maybe its chlamydia.. i dont know, im not scared tho

if it's condom rubbers, the  answer's easy - stop using them!

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:30 AM, BBSMKR said:

I’ve had Chlamydia twice and for me it was nasty. My ass felt on fire and constantly felt the need to poop. Even when I did it never felt over, just a horrid feeling. 

Exactly, I felt the same all times I had chlamy. Anyway, it is intereseting that I always had in my anus, never in my throat or urethra. Despite of the fact I always suck and mostly be top as well. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 8:05 AM, rookie6969 said:

what exactly are you talking about when you say evil twin?  Are you talking about gonorrhea?

He is talking about LGV. LGV stands for lymphogranuloma venereum, it's a type of chlamydia bacteria that can attack the lymph nodes, and it extremely unpleasant.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 3:54 PM, ErosWired said:

This ^ is an excellent and often overlooked point.

I have never had chlamydia in isolation - only in combination with gono. I suspect that most carriers have lax sexual habits that predispose them to being disease vectors, including lack of testing and treatment, so they end up having multiple illnesses. That’s my hypothesis, at least, because I’ve almost always been given a combo at once.

For that reason I can’t say for certain if my symptoms are due more to chlamydia or gono, but in general I don’t become aware of an infection until I see blood on toilet paper when wiping. I don’t usually feel itching or burning, but as soon as I see red, it’s, “Well, fuck.” Time to see the doctor. Only once have I had a positive test result that I wasn’t expecting on a routine STD screening.

less of the judgey judgey "lax sexual habits...disease vector" bullshit. We are all sexually generous beings having a god time.  You have sex, you can get STIs. We are lucky we can get tested and get treated. Don't put people off getting tested by spreading the stereotypical "you have an infection - ergo - you must be dirty" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Mintyish said:

less of the judgey judgey "lax sexual habits...disease vector" bullshit. We are all sexually generous beings having a god time.  You have sex, you can get STIs. We are lucky we can get tested and get treated. Don't put people off getting tested by spreading the stereotypical "you have an infection - ergo - you must be dirty" 

‘Judgey judgey’? If you would take the time to read through some of the many other posts that I have made on this forum on the subject if STDs, you would find that your mischaracterization above bears no resemblance to my actual attitude or position on the subject. You would find that I am a staunch advocate of both testing and of education about sexual disease transmission, risk prevention and the promotion of safer barebacking in general.

Why do I care about these things? Because I’m a six-year AIDS survivor. A disease transmitted to me by someone you would term “sexually generous” came within hours of ending my life in 2014. “Sexually generous” people, as you would have it, have also given me gonorrhea and chlamydia multiple times, and I will always register positive for syphilis now thanks to someone’s “generosity”.

The comment above to which you take exception, and which you evidently did not read carefully, specifically addresses my personal observation that when I have been infected, I seem to receive multiple infections at the same time. The men who transmitted the diseases to me may or may not have been the original source of the multiple infections, but somewhere along the line, an individual had to have picked up each of those diseases individually and continued to carry them untested and untreated long enough to catch the others as well. The fact that an individual can become a reservoir for multiple diseases suggests strongly that he is not diligent in monitoring his own sexual health and is not responsible in ensuring he is not a danger to others. In a word, his behavior is lax.

I did not say that this conjecture applies to everyone who catches an STD, nor did I imply anything about anybody being “dirty” - that inference is totally your own. What I said was “disease vector”, and yes, any one of us has the potential at any time to be a vector by which a disease is transmitted to another person. That’s a fact, not a judgment. If we’re going to be “sexually generous”, then that fact means we have a responsibility not just to ourselves, but to each other to get tested, get treated, and keep our breeding arena as pathogen-free as humanly possible. We don’t have the luxury to fret over whether somebody thinks we’re “dirty” - we’re dealing with fucking diseases. Some of them are potentially debilitating. Some of them are potentially deadly. The attitude we can’t afford is one that says, “Eh, so what if we pass around a few diseases? It’s all part of the fun, right? Just accept ‘em, get a shot, they’re not gonna hurt you.

Fuck that. I’ve had ‘em. Some of them are still in me, or have left their mark, and I’m here to show my scars and tell you this isn’t some fucking game. The only men I judge are the ones who refuse to take responsibility for the risk they pose to others - or themselves.

• Like 4

On 1/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, TwinkFoot said:

Ive had it twice. The first time I had it was "NGU" which is the pre-stage of chlamydia and I noticed something was wrong because it hurt to get fucked.

The second time I had chlamydia it was virtually asymptomatic and routine tested is how I found out I had it. But I did notice that when the infection must have started that it felt like it hurt to take a shit. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most excruciating pain ever, I would say it was about a 3. Just subtle. I attributed it to maybe being an internal hemorrhoid or something. Wasnt until a month or so later when I had a full panel exam that it dawned on me that it was probably the only symptom I had of chlamydia in my butt.

Same here I had it 1st time was very mild almost non excitant. 2nd time hurt when taking dick in my ass or taking a shit. Got it diagnosed and treated. Ive also had Syphillis and Proud HIV+ CumDump.

I had chlamydia once, when I was 15 or 16, pre-sex (my parents and doc thought I must have had sex, though I didn´t). I couldn´t really feel it much, though sometimes there was this burning pain by urinating (but you can have that from different things and I didn´t know about chlamydia until I was diagnosed) and sometimes, you can have this whitish discharge from your dick (but that also happened and happens to me when I don´t have sex or jack off for longer periods of time, so I didn´t think about that much, too at the time). As others pointed out, you mostly know you have chlamydia as a result of lab tests (blood, if I remember correctly).

8 minutes ago, Bisub said:

I had chlamydia once, when I was 15 or 16, pre-sex (my parents and doc thought I must have had sex, though I didn´t).

Interesting. How do you explain getting it in your urethra? The medical community is generally in agreement that a person cannot be infected with chlamydia without engaging in some form of sexual act, though the act need not be penetrative. It might be possible to get it, for instance, if a man’s genitals were in contact with another person’s genitals or sexual fluids, but not if those fluids had been sitting on a surface for a period of time - chlamydia does not endure outside the body and cannot be caught from places like toilet seats, pools or hot tubs. When you say you didn’t have sex, it’s clear you mean you didn’t have intercourse, but had there been any other kind of play, experimentation, or other contact? One doesn’t just spontaneously get chlamydia.

• Like 1