How does anal chlamydia feel like?

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Interesting. How do you explain getting it in your urethra? The medical community is generally in agreement that a person cannot be infected with chlamydia without engaging in some form of sexual act, though the act need not be penetrative. It might be possible to get it, for instance, if a man’s genitals were in contact with another person’s genitals or sexual fluids, but not if those fluids had been sitting on a surface for a period of time - chlamydia does not endure outside the body and cannot be caught from places like toilet seats, pools or hot tubs. When you say you didn’t have sex, it’s clear you mean you didn’t have intercourse, but had there been any other kind of play, experimentation, or other contact? One doesn’t just spontaneously get chlamydia.

Actually, it seems like you can also get it when you are born to chlamydia+ mother, or through ocular mucosa, like when you use the same towel after a person who has it in their eyes or had some discharge from their urethra. I didn´t know back then and had a tough time explaining that to my parents and my doctor. There was no Wikipedia back then (sorry, was, we just didn´t have internet at home at that time) : [think before following links] [think before following links] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia

Edited by Bisub

25 minutes ago, Bisub said:

Actually, it seems like you can also get it when you are born to chlamydia+ mother, or through ocular mucosa, like when you use the same towel after a person who has it in their eyes or had some discharge from their urethra. I didn´t know back then and had a tough time explaining that to my parents and my doctor. There was no Wikipedia back then (sorry, was, we just didn´t have internet at home at that time) : [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia

There seems to be some disagreement about whether towels are a risk. The NHS in the UK specifically indicates that chlamydia is not caught by sharing towels, as does Avert, an organization specializing in HIV and STI education and prevention. In both the case of neonatal and ocular transmission, it’s still a matter of contact with infected sexual fluids. Getting chlamydia in the eye means first getting it on the hands which means putting the hands somewhere in proximity to said fluids while pretty fresh, since chlamydia doesn’t endure outside the body.

Actually, I suppose you could get it in your eye without touching, but it would depend on the guy’s aim...

In any case, it would seem it is possible for an ocular case to manifest in the genitals, but the infection would have to have been present in the body for a while to spread systemically. I imagine that someone with the ocular type could transfer it to the urethra by hand after rubbing the infected eye while masturbating.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2021 at 11:04 PM, ErosWired said:

There seems to be some disagreement about whether towels are a risk. The NHS in the UK specifically indicates that chlamydia is not caught by sharing towels, as does Avert, an organization specializing in HIV and STI education and prevention. In both the case of neonatal and ocular transmission, it’s still a matter of contact with infected sexual fluids. Getting chlamydia in the eye means first getting it on the hands which means putting the hands somewhere in proximity to said fluids while pretty fresh, since chlamydia doesn’t endure outside the body.

Actually, I suppose you could get it in your eye without touching, but it would depend on the guy’s aim...

In any case, it would seem it is possible for an ocular case to manifest in the genitals, but the infection would have to have been present in the body for a while to spread systemically. I imagine that someone with the ocular type could transfer it to the urethra by hand after rubbing the infected eye while masturbating.

Or maybe I had one of the many different subtypes of chlamydia, like chlamydia pneumoniae.

On 2/16/2021 at 3:05 AM, rookie6969 said:

what exactly are you talking about when you say evil twin?  Are you talking about gonorrhea?

there are 2 forms of the microorganism that causes Chlamydia...there is the garden variety pathogen that only requires a week of antibioticsand the there is the form that is more persistent and requires a 3 week course of treatment (that's the evil twin)

• 2 weeks later...

honestly, I never notice when I have any std until I get tested. as a bottom boy its hard to notice. I have tested positive for it several times and really had no idea outside of assuming I had at least a couple bugs due to the number of loads I take from random men

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jesus, we all need to jeteson the fear that has been beaton into us by our ultra puritan consevative upbringing...if we live in fear we will never get to enjoy the joys of life...Chlamydia, gono and syph can , in most cases, be cured. Yeah, the shots hurt like hell but STIs are the possible consequences of raw bb sex...have I had STDs...yup, gono twice, syph and Giardia (luv eating freshly bred asses)...but would I trade it for a condum fuck...hell NO...Raw is Law!!! Over cu your "fears" and get your hungry ass...or horned cock...to the nearest bath house, sex club or fuck party and learn to luv life!!! 🤪

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking this is what I have. My ass feels really sore, constantly aching like after a hard fuck or a spicy meal, and feeling like I need to go to the toilet all the time. Plus it doesn't smell the same as usual so I'm guessing there's 'discharge' too.

I've ordered some doxycycline from an online pharmacist. Trouble is, it's only a weeks treatment so it had better take care of the problem. 

What worries me the most is feeling a little fluey, temperatures fluctuating.  Worried I may be getting poz. Hope it's just the chlamydia attacking my immune system via my asshole, but didn't know that was a side effect? No other fuck flu effects. 

Edited by dude8688