Sex with Married Men?

OwnMyFuckHole

Some of the nastiest all-out pig sex I've had has been with married men. Maybe it's because they don't get to play with other men as often as they want, so when they get the chance, they really cut loose. Whatever the reason, would love to hear about your experiences with all those cheating husbands out there. They are easy to find using Craigslist!

• Like 1

Guest wl101
Maybe it's because they don't get to play with other men as often as they want, so when they get the chance, they really cut loose.

Although I'm not married yet I am engaged to the missus. But I think you've hit the nail on the head. When I get the chance to fuck a guy, i like to make sure i enjoy myself as often the next time can be a few weeks away. No point pissing about and not going in there at full throttle. So yeah, cutting loose is a good explanation.

Some married men are fucked up. I had a friend who fell for a married man. A married Preacher, bottom cumdump, A 58 year old Grandfather with a wife who has problems from a stroke. My former friend wanted him to leave his family for him, and got mad that the guy only was able to spend one day with him. By the way my former friend has many issues such as staying in a physically abusive and controlling relationship for 9 years and only wanting guys who are unavailable, plus he's an alcoholic.

• 11 months later...

Am sure I would be different if wife/GF was more than vanilla sexually but sadly so far they all have been. So am always looking for guys who will bareback me at least, piss, atm and other raunch make it even better. Love being a sex-pig.

• Upvote 1

I fantasize constantly of my wife fucking a bisexual breeder and getting crabs and Poz juice pumped in her, then while I lick her clean, the crabs tickle my nose while her lover pumps my ass full of Poz juice. Then we all go to a wife swapping club and share our new found bugs with others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most *American* women are just too caught up in themselves to really let loose with their men. Sex in America seems like it's a chore. I freely admit that I am bi-sexual and in fact I caught my bug from a female in the Czech Republic. European, Canadian and South American women are, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, filthy little whores that pretty much are down for whatever. American women though, not so much in most of the cases. There are those out there that are freaky but most are not.

Why go down that path? Because men everywhere are fucking disgusting pigs that really don't give a shit about etiquette and being "proper" when it comes to fucking. I mean that in a good way. A typical American man with the typical wife will get laid a few times a month, it will be routine, he might get a blowjob but forget about blasting a nut that way and forget anal in most cases. So when he meets another horned up guy willing to just let loose and has a "who gives a fuck, it feels good, let's do it" attitude, there you go.

Truth be told, if I found a woman as sexually depraved as I am, I probably wouldn't breed hungry manhole with my poison as I'm not physically attracted to men however I am always after the orgasm and often mancunt is a very readily available and easily found.

• Upvote 2

Only been with one married man (that I'm aware of). Last year, hot young guy 28 ... way out of my league. He was so handsome I was nervous lol. He had me clean both of his sweaty pits, gave me some piss then had me eat out his hole. Asked for a dildo and roughly fucked my hole as he fucked my face. He was rough - but I was so turned on. When he came he shot straight down my throat so I didn't get to taste his cum. I did taste his next load of piss which seemed to go on forever and was quite bitter. I wanted to please him so much I just kept swallowing til he was dry. When he left his big cock was still hard. Haven't heard from him since, but he gave me plenty of hot memories :)

I cannot get out of my head, to have a slut wife who is a bug chaser and gets loads of bisexual infected dudes to fill both her holes up and then lets me soak my cock in them before I eat her out while they then fill my ass with more toxic juice. all of us breeding new cross strains of bugged juice.

Guest Boxir55

I never ask if they are married, although a lot of the ones who tell me they are wear their wife's panties and wipe my cock with them after I have fucked them.