Sex with Married Men?

OwnMyFuckHole

Married men make great fuck buddies.  Just don't get attached.  Sometimes it is hard since they tend to be repeaters.  I'm seeing a new one next week.  Handsome latin man with an amazing 9" uncut cock.  He said he wants me to be his side bitch.  Classy, huh?  Everything I know tells me to stay away from him, but that beautiful cock is all I can think about. 

• Upvote 2

I like that idea of giving a straight married guy something his wife can't (or won't)...but even more I love getting fucked by a gay married guy since (if he isn't in an open marriage) he is choosing to cheat with me even though he has a man at home.

This is so funny and so true! I love breeding guys who are in fairytale gay marriages. The best part is being invited over when hubby is out, and fucking on the same bed.

Gay married men who cheat tend to feel guilty, which makes for long gaps in contact. Eventually, though, sexual need always wins out over guilt.

I wish that these men -- and their husbands -- could understand that love has nothing to do with where you put your dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 9 months later...

Married men make great fuck buddies.  Just don't get attached.  Sometimes it is hard since they tend to be repeaters.  I'm seeing a new one next week.  Handsome latin man with an amazing 9" uncut cock.  He said he wants me to be his side bitch.  Classy, huh?  Everything I know tells me to stay away from him, but that beautiful cock is all I can think about.

Getting attached Is a mistake I made. Fell in love with a man who fucked me for three months before he told me about a wife. She "didn't satisfy him", only stayed in a marraige "for the kids"..etc etc. His kids are all over 18 so i didn't get that reason. I desired him so bad i wanted him to leave her. Three years on he's still with her, no doubt messing around with some other guy.

That he wasn't available only made me want him even more. His body was gorgeous and he always smelled so nice when he came over. His cock was bulbous which i loved having my lips around but what I miss most was the way he kissed me. Still makes me weak just thinking about it.

As a married bottom my wife often got some random gay guys cum in her cunt, as i loved fucking her after getting fucked. Some random guys cum running out my ass down my balls and in her cunt. Never got pregnant from it though.

• 3 years later...

I stated this elsewhere, but I find that married men are so hard up for sex that they will do practically anything.  They also don't last long.  In my experience, they cum fast.  Just not used to the gay pussy, and it drives them crazy.

I have had sex with so many married guys in my life it's laughable that the idea of monogamy keeps being pushed as legitimate. i have done everything with them. i have topped a few that could accommodate my thickness i have been fuked, bred, and fisted by  countless others. One  even used my pony size equine toy in my ass and was fascinate that the entire life  size toy just slid fully into me, then all the way out and all the way back in. One thing married guys all agreed on was that they loved my cock sucking skills and the fact I swallowed every drop of their warm nut juice when it shot out of them; the women hate doing that.

• Like 1

Guest Cloudycigarbear
On 2/19/2012 at 11:45 PM, barehole4use said:

I've been fucked by more married men then i can count the fingers on my hand, I find when married men are horny they will use any cunt to let loose be it pussy or mancunt.

Oh i agree 100%, for many years married men were the main clientele of the bathhouse closest to me. 99% never used a condom or even brought it up,  love to pound the fuck out of my cubby ass, and they would brag about being married.

Assuming you mean straight married men, that's a big nope.  Not anymore.  Done it a couple of times and as soon as the sex is over they are overwhelmed with guilt or whatever and take off.  Once I hooked up with this HOT Air Force pilot and wanted to make out so bad.  He wouldn't kiss, but he also couldn't wait to get on his knees and suck my cock.  Whatever, life is too short to play that game with guys who don't know who they are.

Gay married men, however, have been awesome to fool around with.  My longest term fuckbud has been married for 20 years to his man.  :)

I used to refuse having sex with married men cause I hate cheaters. Recently though I’ve developed a rather shitty mindset of “I’m single, I don’t owe anyone any loyalty. “ I totally agree with the statement. I’ve had some of the roughest dirtiest sex with married men. None of them ever asked about or used condoms. I especially love seeing wedding rings through the gloryhole before I take anon loads in my ass. 

• Like 2