The Corruption of Eric

MichiganBottom82

Eric was good looking, and he knew it.  He had an average build, but it was all about the face. And Eric had the face of a model: Smooth thick black hair cut short, blazing blue eyes and thick lips.  He was shorter than most guys and pretty lean, always running and watching what he ate. He also had a perfectly pert, tight boy ass. 

Eric liked to party. Hard. His drug of choice was cocaine. He didn't have a job that could support that habit though, so he tended to leech off of his friends at the clubs. At 19,he was too young to drink but he was expert at teasing drugs and money out of older men. But like he told me, he liked to go out, not put out. He didn't care for older men sexually, but he had to tease them to get his fix.  

Bill was his main target. At 57, Bill could have been Eric's dad, and he had a thing for young guys.  He liked that Erica dressed and acted kind of trashy, since he didn't come from any money. Eric also had a couple of tattoos including a playboy bunny that you could see the tip of snaking out of his underwear when he danced shirtless, which he did every night. That drove Bill wild. 

Bill had been the one to introduce me to the scene years ago, when I was about Eric's age.  The first time I met him he was celebrating his 50th birthday at a gay club, and had invited me over for shots. I was young thin and blond, and those things drove him wild.  After an hour of drinking and dancing he cornered me into a stall and offered me some T, which I'd never tried. After doing the bump he kissed me and started rubbing his muscular body against mine while I smiled, drunk and high. I giggled a bit, and he softly kissed and bit at my neck. 

"It's my birthday," he reminded me, his hands exploring just beneath my shirt.  "Did you get me a present?"

I laughed, feeling nervous.  He smiled at me. "Feeling good?" I was so I nodded. He was making me feel a little uncomfortable. I didn't like making out with an older man in a dingy stall at a nightclub. I wanted to make out but I didn't want my friends to know I was with an older guy.  And they might hear. Us, especially my moans. 

The next thing I remember is making my way to the club's dark backroom. Once in the dark, I could hear moaning and the unmistakable crude slapping sounds of male flesh. Bill pulled me against himself, kissing me and forcefully pressing my shoulders until my face pressed against the bulge of his jeans.

"It's my birthday," he reminded me as his hands fumbled with the zipper. " Make daddy feel good for his birthday. "

My mouth was suddenly full of cock, and I struggled to move my head away but his hands firmly held my head pressed against him. I gave in and started slurping and sucking with my mouth and tongue. I was dizzy at this point and even though.I was gagging his cock felt right, like I'd opened a door with a missing key.  

Bill came quickly that night, forcing a huge load down my throat. After I'd swallowed he wiped his slimy, veiny cock against my face and left a slick cum and spit mix in my now disheveled hair. 

"Good boy."

Embarrassed, after we left the backroom I washed up in the dingy toilet.  I looked like a mess from gagging and tearing up when he was shoving his dick down my throat.  When I came back out, the friend I came with, another young guy named Mikey, rushed over. " Bill invited us to his after party," he told me. I looked back over to the bar where Bill's friends were taking care of the tab. Bill had come to the bar with a married couple and another friend. I didn't even remember their names from earlier but they were all older,late forties and early fifties. 

The couple , Steve and Jerome, insisted on driving us while Bill and his other friend, Tom,  drove in another car. Steve was dressed kind of like a cowboy, and was overweight with grey hair and a full beard and mustache. I rode in the back with Jerome, who was black and had a more muscular build, bald with a silver goatee. Mikey sat in the front picking music while I sipped on one of the two gatorades they'd given us and Jerome gently stroked my back.

He smiled at me. " You having a good night? "  The truth was I was still buzzed and getting hornier. Usually when I sucked someone off they helped me cum after, but Bill hadn't shown any interest. Jerome's hands slipped from my shoulders down to my lap, and he gripped my hard on through my jeans. " Feels like you're ready to parter!" he said laughing. " How much you have to drink tonight boy?"

" Just a couple of shots," I said. But I was really feeling it now, in fact I was feeling tired. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

I don't remember everything that happened next. I woke up on a mattress in a dark basement with red lighting, to moans that sounded like they were coming from nearby. Immediately I felt different and put my hand to my neck where a collar had been fastened and I was chained to the wall, still dazed and high. The moans were getting louder, and as my eyes adjusted I finally saw why.

Steve, Jerome and  Bill were watching as Mikey was spread out on another mattress, his arms tied to his legs, blindfolded and getting his dick sucked by Tom. Tom was the oldest looking there, with salt and pepper  silver hair and a face worn with wrinkles and sunken skin. He was gripping a thick six inch cock, and his mouth was engulfing Mikey's boyish cock. He started licking his way down, moving his tongue closer and closer to Miley's hole. 

Bill was smiling down at him. " How do you feel boy?"

" Good, I feel g-g-good " Mikey said,stuttering as Tom's tongue circled closer and closer to its target. The other men laughed and Jerome nodded towards me. 

" The other bitch is up."

Bill walked over and leaned down, rubbing his clothed cock. " Hey princess," he said, unzipping. " You ready to finish the job you started earlier? "

Mikey moaned louder and squealed as Tom plunged his tongue inside his young furry ass.  Bill pressed his growing cock against me as Jerome and Steve started taking off their clothes. 

The night was just getting started....

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

Part II: My Initiation

Before I met Bill, I had only bottomed twice.  The first time was the first time I had ever had sex, when I met another teenage guy online and he came over and really wanted to play with my ass.  He had already been turned out by an older guy he met online, so he knew everything to help me get ready, but it was still a very painful experience.  I still remember his cheshire grin above me as he slid his dick into my hole.  He was slow but he still fucked the cum right out of me, but shot over my chest and wore a condom.  I was sore for a few days after and I was not looking to do it again.

The second time was the really bad experience, about a year later.  I had been horny and messaging guys on the apps while my parents were out of town and had left me one of their cars.  The guy made it seem like he was in his 30s and he lived alone in the country about an hour away.  I had a beer and got a little buzzed, and took him up on an offer to have sex.  

My cell phone wasn’t working when I got close to his place and I couldn’t really find it on the GPS.  After I drove back to the exit and got reception he agreed to meet me at the park and ride, and waited there, alone and horny, for about a half hour.  I smoked a little pot while I waited.  When he finally got there, he looked different from his pictures.  He was much older than mid 30s and bulky, with a full beard and mustache and he was dressed in tight jeans and a red and black flannel shirt with a baseball cap hiding what looked like wild black hair.  His flannel shirt was open with a wifebeater underneath, and mounds of black chest fur sticking out.  I always thought of myself as more attracted to lean and smooth guys around my age, but something about him made my cock twitch.  

He told me he would give me a lift back to his place and take me back when we were done.  I was a little high and my spidey sense wasn’t working so I didn’t see any problem with this.  He put his arm gently against my lower back, right above my ass, and pressed me towards the car.  “Why don’t you ride in the back seat,” he said, opening the door for me. “More comfy back there.”  

Once I got in and he had closed the door I realized that it was an old police car, complete with a caged partition between the back seat and front seat.  Next to me was a blindfold.  

“Why don’t you put that on?” The man who called himself Bruce said.  “Always been a fantasy of mine.”

Not seeing any harm, I complied, and wrapped the blindfold around my head.  He started driving off, and after a minute or so of silence my high went kind of paranoid and I started to think about being in this stranger’s car.  The possible dangers...

Then he broke the silence.  “So you like pretty much everything?”

He and I had talked about a few things.  Mostly kissing and oral.  We never discussed fucking, but I put versatile and “into everything vanilla” in my profile.  

“Yeah,” I said weakly.  “I haven’t been with that many guys though.”
“You seem like a natural, hopping into my car like that,” he chuckled. “Seem pretty eager, I’d say.”  

I blushed a little bit and hoped the blindfold hid it.  “Well I liked your pictures....”

“Yeah.  I don’t have many new ones, sorry kid.  A lot of young faggots like you won’t give guys like me the time of day.  Usually a different story once I’ve got you speared on my dick.”

His words cut into me.  I had never been called a faggot before, and he was admitting he catfished young guys.  

Stupid and scared, I went along with it.  “Well uh, I like your photos.  And I like you in person a lot too.”  

“Well you haven’t seen the best part baby.”  He paused.  “You haven’t seen the cock that is gonna open you up like a Christmas present.”  

I was silent for a beat.  “I’m um, not that into anal.”  Back then this wasn’t a lie.  I associated anal sex with pain from that first time and something about it just felt degrading.  The way that first guy had held my hips and smacked my ass.  Like he owned me.  

“That’s ok sweetheart.  I am into it enough for the both of us.  You don’t have to do anyting but lie back and look pretty.”  

I was too nervous to respond.  The car stopped and instinctually I reached around grasping for the handle and pulled, and nothing happened.  I started shaking.

“Well uh...” I was stammering.  “I’m not sure I am ready for that today but you know some other time...”

There was another pause of silence.  I was still blindfolded, now trapped in the back of this stranger’s car.  

“So listen up boy, and I am only going to go through this once: I am going to fuck you when I take you into that house ok?”  He waited for me to say something.

“Uh, I just don’t think...”  

“Wrong answer boy.  What’s the right answer?”

I gulped.  “I guess we can try.”  

“What? And where are your manners? I’m old enough to be your daddy.”  

Another pause.  I was starting to sweat a little now.  But I was horny, probably from being high.

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.  Now I don’t want you to do anything crazy.  I am gonna open that door and take you into the house, you got that?”

I hestitated and after a beat he coughed. “Yes, sir.”

“Then I am going to take off that blindfold and you are going to take a bath.  You got that?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then you are going to follow my instructions and then I am going to take you back to your car.  You got that?”

I nodded weakly.  “Yes, sir,” I whispered.

“Can’t hear you bitch.”

“YES SIR!” I yelled suddenly, embarrassed.

“Good.”  I heard the driver’s door open and his scuffling along the ground until my door was open and he yanked me up out of my seat.  

He smacked my ass and used his hands to direct me into his house and through a few doors once we were inside.  I was still dazed and confused by the whole experience.  I trembled as we stopped walking and I heard him turn on running water.  

“I’m gonna introduce you to my cock now boy.  I want you to feel it first.”  He grabbed my right wrist and moved my hand over his cock, which was bulging through his jeans.  

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “That’s all for you.”  Then he pressed me down to the floor.  I started to remove my blindfold but he slapped my hand and then my face.

“Not yet.  I want you to feel it with your mouth before you see it.”  

Once I was on my knees, he pressed the bulge against my cheek and pulled the zipper down.  He was not wearing any underwear and his hard cock popped out, a solid six inches with a giant set of balls that he pressed into my mouth first.  He smacked my face with his cock as he forced me to tongue his balls over and over, and I could feel his pubes getting wet from my tongue.

“Lick the head.”  

I complied and darted my tongue out and slowly moved it over the top of his cock, picking up a small smudge of precum that stuck to my lips as I moved my tongue up and down the shaft, teasing his dick.  I used my right hand to gently stroke him at the stem, and he responded in kind by using his hands to pull my head and mouth over his cock.  Gently, but firmly asserting that he was in control.  I could feel him snaking into my mouth and throat, and I choked a bit but it passed and then he pulled out and slapped my face with his cock, and took off the blindfold.  

It stared at me with that one angry eye, and I slowly moved my mouth back over it, sucking gently.  I was pressing forward when he suddenly slapped me on the cheek, and I froze.

“Just remember to watch those teeth bitch.”

I had never been insulted during sex before.  It made me think of that first time with Jason, when he turned me over onto my stomach and lifted me up until I was on all fours with my ass presented to him.  He moved his throbbing teenage cock over the crack of my ass, letting me know he was in charge.  When I yelped as he slammed inside me he just grunted and smacked my right ass cheek, signaling me to shut up.  

Bruce was different.  He started giving me instructions right away.  “Move your tongue back down to my balls, boy,” he said.  “I want to see your whore’s mouth take those fuckers in.”  

This went on for about ten minutes or so, until the bathtub was finally full.  He turned on the water jets and told me to strip.  He led me into the tub and started scrubbing me as I was standing up then pressed me down into a position where my legs were spread open and he was still outside the tub, scrubbing me down and playing with my hole.  

“When was the last time your pussy was opened?”  

I winced at that.  Both because he called my asshole a pussy, which felt degrading, and because he was pressing his finger into me.   

“I’ve only had anal sex once,” I said, trying to keep any talk about fucking me clinical and cold.  I was still nervous about anal sex.  “I don’t like it when you call it that,” I added.  

“Why? Are you ashamed of your pussy?”

I pushed up a bit, making his finger leave my pulsing, twitching asshole.  “No I just...I just don’t like that.  It’s girly.”  

He grunted and laughed.  “Well, you ashamed of taking it up the ass?”

I was.  I had always looked down on guys who got on all fours and took cock, but I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. “I prefer other things,” I said.

“What makes it a pussy,” he continued, moving his finger back up against my hole, “is that it is destined to get bred.”  He put a finger in, then another, twisting them until they broke past the pucker.  He leaned down against my ear.

“Did the man who took your cherry breed you?”

I shook my head.  “No, he used a rubber.”

Bruce snarled, shaking his head.  “That’s not a real cherry pop,” he said, pushing his digits in a little further.  

I moaned lightly.  “What do you mean?” My head was swirling, and I was still, somehow, impossibly high.  

“Until you’ve been fucked raw and bred, your asshole won’t be a pussy.”  He removed his fingers, and I found myself missing them.

“Key difference between a pussyboy and a real man is the cunt,” Bruce explained.  “A pussyboy is trained to serve real men with his mouth and a broke in boypussy.”  

I shivered.  This was bringing me to tears, the idea of my ass all sloppy, a cum drenched pussy. I was a man. Not a pussy.  “But I don’t think I want to bottom,” I whined.  

He laughed.  “You don’t get to choose to have a pussy,” he explained.  “You were born to do this.  Lets clean this pussy out.”  

He took me into a shower in another room and used a faucet enema to clean me out and washing me down.  Then he dried me up and handed me a jockstrap with thick pink strings and a black crotch.  I slipped it on, letting it frame my hole for him.  

Bruce led me to a dark bedroom lit by candles and gently pressed me onto the bed on my stomach.  He moved his hairy back against my smooth backside, keeping his cock firmly pointed at my hole.  He reached for the bedside table and took a pinch of a pile of crystal powder and dipped his hand into some homemade lube and started pressing his fingers back into my hole.  I moaned, spreading my legs a little for him.  

Suddenly it started to burn.  “Ow, that hurts!” I yelped.  “I think you need more lube...”

He didn’t listen right away, twisting into me even while I burned.  “If you don’t have a pussy, don’t act like one,” he snarled, pressing my thighs and pushing my knees behind my head.  I was being put on display, my hole exposed to him.  I had not planned on becoming a stranger’s bitch and tears started to well in my eyes, as I knew what was happening.  I could feel his raw, precumming cock dripping against my hole.  

“Are...are you going to fuck me?”

“Yes, bitch.”  Bruce added another finger and I started to feel like I was opening up for him.  I even reached and spread my cheeks for him, giving him more space to spear me.

Inviting him into me.

He took up the invite, pressing his angry cockhead against my pucker.  I was in heat, high, my pucker dilating for him.  “Wait...a condom...” I said.  

Bruce grunted, holding his cock against my asshole.

“I’m not fucking you yet bitch.  This is precum, for pre-fucking.”  He jabbed the head in, smashing through the pucker into my hole.

“It hurts!” I cried out.

“Yes, it does baby.”  Bruce nibbled at my ear, whispering into me.  “The precum is lubing you up, and I’m going to add some spit, too.”  He bit at my neck, pinching the skin and leaving a mark.  I yelped, and turned to face away from him as his cock slid a bit away from my hole and he moved his mouth down my neck and across my stomach down over my clothed, limp boy cock.  “Let me get you wet,” he said, pushing my legs up.  “Hold these wide open for me.”

“What...what are you doing?” I asked, my mind in a drug fugue.  There had to be something...maybe in the Gatorade he had given me.  I was on fire inside, I wanted to offer my holes to him.  Let him use them.  He grabbed a poppers bottle and had me inhale.  

“Gotta open you up a little more,” he said, licking around my hole, snapping the pink strings of my jockstrap.  

I held my legs open, and watched as his mouth disappeared into my hole.  Before he pressed his lips against the pucker, he whispered up at me: “Good girl.”

I froze hearing this.  Pussyboy.  Girl.  I felt humiliated in this position, letting an older man put his fingers and tongue into my ass and treat me like I was his bitch.  He licked circles around my hole, then started jabbing his tongue inside me.  Then he moved back and spat forcefully in my hole, then jabbed the saliva inside me with his tongue again.  

I moaned in ecstasy.  

He started darting his tongue in and out of my hole, tongue fucking me and reminding me of the dick that had just been pressed inside.  It made me want to feel the length of his cock, even made me think about taking his cum...it wouldn’t be so bad I thought...he just wanted to fuck me raw a little...most guys just wanted to get off.  I could suck him off instead but I wanted that feeling.  My hole wanted his tongue, his beard, his cock and fingers and to be slammed against the bed by his solid, masculine body.  Dark man fur pressed against smooth boypussy.  

He was eating my hole when he pulled away and said, simply, “You have a beautiful pussy,” licking his lips.  “You want daddy to open that pussy for you?”

Lost in heat, I groaned “Yes daddy.”  I was tossing my head back and forth, my legs shaking.  

He pressed his hands back on my thighs, now holding my legs open.  My arms fell to my sides, but I quickly pressed them back up against his furry chest as he jammed the head of his cock into my hole.

“You need to wear a condom!” I shrieked.  My voice was still kind of high pitched for a boy back then, even though I was a teenager.  He pulled his cock out, looking down at me with anger, leaving the tip just softly opening my pucker.  

“You sure you want me to wear a rubber?”

I would love him raw, but I said “Yes,” because I knew that I would regret it later.  He just kept staring down at me.  Then he grinned and pressed his raw cock forward, ignoring what I told him, and pushed in.

“No,” he said.  

I shook.  Now I was really nervous, and not in control.  This bull had spread and speared me, and now he was not willing to play safe.  He wanted to breed me.

“Please,” I said.  “I’m too scared to bareback...”

“Not my problem,” Bruce said, pressing his cock further in, using my thighs for leverage.  I clutched his chest hair, which was matted with sweat from both of us.  Some of his sweat was dripping over me as he slid his raw cock further and further inside me.  

“I just...are you clean?” I asked.

He said nothing, just continued to press his body forward, moving his cock deeper into my ass.  He stopped and grabbed some of the homemade lube, which burned again.  He also had me use some poppers, and shoved the rest of his cock in.

I started babbling.  I was losing focus, everything around me getting blurry and overheated and hot and sweaty and sticky.   The burning sensation was disappearing, but it had been replaced with a warm, pleasant sensation in my violated hole, one that was burning away my inhibitions.

“I just...I just...” Tears streamed down my cheeks.  “I want to be safe...”

He thrust his cock in and out of my hole, pushing my knees back further down until they were almost touching the bed.  He pulled out, then jabbed the entire length of his manhood back in me.  I screamed and hollered and tears came out, but he did not seem to notice.  Or care.  

It felt like I was being torn apart.

“Please stop...slow down...my ass hurts!” I finally yelled at him.

He slowed down and looked at me.  “What hurts?” He asked.

“My ass,” I cried out, my mind buzzing.  “My ass is...”

He slapped me across the face, and I looked up, my mouth hanging open in shock.  Without warning his spat right inside my open mouth, then pushed his cock in and out of my hole for emphasis.  Tears rolled down my cheeks.  

Why was he doing this to me?

His pulsing cock moved in and out of my hole.  He would pick up speed and then take it out altogether and shove it all the way back in.  “Gotta open you up,” he whispered above me, as his dick turned my hole into a frothy mix of semen and saliva and ass juices, a mix of burning pain and sensory pleasure overload.

As he thrust in and out, Bruce started talking to me in a sexy, deep and raspy voice.

“Right now I am fucking your pussy, boy,” Bruce explained.  “You’re becoming a pussyboy.”

“No!” I screamed, crying.  “I’m a guy, and I don’t want to-“

Another slap interrupted me.

“I told you, pussyboys don’t have any choice, bitch.  He laughed me as I trembled below him, my hands uselessly trying to stop his solid body from invading the hole he was turning into a pussy.  My pussy. In and out, getting closer...

“Don’t come in me!” I cried out.

Bruce just kept fucking me.  In and out.  His raw cock spilling more and more precum.  He couldn’t be that far off from flooding my insides.

He slowed for a bit.  “Tell you what, boy; first time, you get a choice.”  

“Don’t come in me!” I yelled.  “That’s what I choose!”

Bruce grinned at me, smiling down at me while my fingers moved through his chest hair.  

“Oh, I’m coming inside you bitch.  Choice is pussy or mouth.”

“Just not in my ass,” I said, crying.  “Not in my ass-“

He slapped me again.  

“Not in your what?”

“My ass-“

Another slap.

“Your what?” He was sneering at me now. I was looking up at his mean, glaring face.  I felt sick now, my face a mix of sweat and spit and tears and snot.  I closed my eyes to stop the tears.

“My pussy,” I said finally, giving in.

He spat at me again, this one landing on my forehead.  “Couldn’t hear you bitch.”

“Please don’t come in my pussy!” I screamed.  I was crying again now, looking away from him.  He just started fucking me again, going in and out for another two minutes or so.

He started to slow down.  “Are you sure you don’t want this in your pussy boy?”  I just nodded.

“It’s already real wet and hot down in there,” he said.  

“Let me swallow you!” I begged him, and he withdrew and slapped my face again as he pulled out of me, and crawled up my body and stroked his cock in front of my face a few times before shoving it in my mouth.   A bitter shot of cum flooded into my throat and mouth and I choked on it a bit before he finally took out his limp dick and smashed it across my face.  Then he slapped my cheeks again.

“Good girl,” he whispered.  “You’re halfway there."

He forced me to keep the jockstrap and kept my own underwear as a souvenir, smelling it when I asked for it back.  “It’s going to remind me of your snatch,” he said, grinning back at me.  “For when I get another shot at turning it into a real pussy.”  He smacked my ass again for emphasis as I put on my pants.  

As we drove back I was quiet.  But he started dirty talk, and before I knew it he was threatening me again.

“What do you think your friends and family would think if they saw your pussy getting fed my cock?” he asked, as we neared the park and ride where I had left my car.  

I didn’t say anything.

“I think that they wouldn’t want anything to do with a pussyboy,” he said.  “They could never look at you the same when they saw your pussy being opened up by a man old enough to be your daddy.”  He grinned at me from the ear view mirror as he pulled beside my car.  He got his phone out and pressed play on a video for me.  I looked down, my eyes widening in horror: Hidden camera footage.

“You can’t show this to anyone!” I whined at him.  “It would ruin me!”  I hadn’t even told my parents I liked guys.  

He smiled back at me.  “Your secret is safe with me, if you do what I say.” He had me program my number in his phone.

“Here’s the deal: I have a friend turning 50 next weekend, and I owe him a favor. He’s gotten me out of a trouble before.  He likes boypussy.”  Bruce grinned as he stroked my face.  “He will love your pussy, that’s for sure.  So you’re going to come to the club at the address I text you at, and I want you to bring a friend with you.”

“A friend?”

Bruce nodded.  “I’m sure you have plenty of gay friends your age.”  He texted me an address, a time and a photo of his friend: Bill.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked, looking down.

Bruce smiled.  “He’ll be looking out for you, don’t worry.”  Bruce leaned over and whispered in my ear: “Just make sure you and your friend are ready to offer those asses up.  Don’t say no to anything, or this video gets emailed to all the wrong people.”  

By the time Bill’s birthday arrived, I had convinced Mikey to come with me.  He was a young and lean guy like me, and he was also a top.  He had been asking to fuck me for a while.  Hinting at it really.  So before I went out that weekend, I texted him saying that I was thinking we could go out and party together.  He agreed right away, hoping that he would have a chance to fuck me later.  

Now we were both with Bill, Tom, Jerome and Steve.  Tom was working Mikey’s hole with his tongue, and Bill was forcing his cock back in my mouth.  Jerome and Steve were fumbling around with a bag, taking out some small items.  I tried to look but Bill’s cock was my focus.  I wanted this to get over with as quickly as possible.  I needed to keep that video from being leaked...

The next thing I knew, Jerome was standing next to Mikey, who looked like he was really spinning and out of it.  “Hey girl,” he said to Mikey, who was groaning with pleasure.  “We gotta take care of something.”  I heard Mikey protest and saw Jerome feed him his cock, at the same time Steve’s cock replaced Bill’s while Bill moved down to my hole and started fiddling with it with his tongue.

Steve smiled down at me.  He was holding lipstick, some eyeliner and another pad of makeup.  As he pressed his cock in my mouth and Bill started eating my hole, he applied the lipstick around my lips that were servicing him.  

“That’s a good girl,” he said, smiling at me.  “Gotta look your best for all your daddies tonight.” In the corner of my eyes I could see the same thing was happening to Mikey, and Jerome had already finished with the lipstick.

“That’s a good girl,” Steve repeated, moving on to the eyeliner.  “Just keep swallowing that daddy dick.”  

I heard a loud smack, and then Jerome saying “Don’t you dare rub that off bitch.”  

Once the makeup was applied, the men stopped invading our holes and put us both on all fours, facing each other.  We looked at each other’s faces, tears streaking our shitty makeup.  We looked pathetic.  Steve took a position behind me and started eating me out, while Jerome did the same to Mikey.  

And then I saw him.  I had spent the night at the club wondering when he would show up, if he would, and now I knew why he had waited.

In the corner, holding a camera with his left hand while stroking his cock with his right, sat Bruce.  

“Look at the camera, girls,” he said, sneering at both of us.  We were out of it, so I just stared vacantly at him.  “We’re shooting a movie.  Want to know the title?”

Mikey started crying again.  I just stared.  

“It’s called “Daddy’s Pussyboys,” he said, smiling.  “And you guys are going to be starring in it!”  And with that he rose up and brought the camera closer to us.   

I felt the piercing sting of a raw cock entering me, and I could see from Mikey’s facial expression that Jerome had replaced his tongue with his cock.  

Our long night had finally started...  

• Like 15
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Part III: Daddy's Pussyboys, First Scene-Cherry Pop

Steve was bulky, but he was way more gentle than Jerome.  Mikey's face was contorted in pain, but with the makeup on, streaming down his cheeks with his tears and sweat, and against the red light and the brick wall of whatever basement we were in, he looked like a trashy whore getting pounded in a back alley.  Bruce was right above the point of penetration, his camera focused laser like on Jerome's cock invading Mikey's busted cherry.

"He's really big," Bruce said, laughing.  Jerome grunted and continued pounding into Mikey's ass, his hands gripping the boy's hips and occasionally slapping when the boy made any audible wailing sound. 

Bruce moved the camera from the boy's butt along his backside up to his face, and then paused while Jerome's violent thrusts pushed the boy's face right up to the lens. 

"How's it feel Mikey? Say something for the audience."  The boy just moaned, and Bruce slapped him and spat in his face.

"Please stop...I'm a top!" he whined.

"Talk into the camera bitch." 

Mikey turned to the camera and started babbling, mostly incoherent.  "Hurts...fuck, my ass....stop...please..."

Bruce smiled at me while he held the camera in front of my friend.  "Fuck my ass, huh?" He winked at me, and then turned back to Jerome.  "Hear that Jay?"

"With pleasure," Jerome said, then began pulling his dick all the way out of Mikey, while grabbing a fistfull of the boy's hair and slamming back in.  He started doing this repeatedly, and Mikey continued babbling into the camera, as Bruce smeared some of the makeup on his face with his cock before thrusting it in Mikey's throat.

I was lost in my own world, with Steve's giant dick moving slowly in and out of my own hole, which was still sore from the other night with Bruce.  Bill came up to me as Bruce and Jerome continued tag teaming Mikey. 

"Drink this up, princess."  He tipped a red plastic cup with gatorade up to my lips.  I was dehydrated and drank it down quickly, so quickly that I only noticed the aftertaste once it was down my throat. 

"What's that?" I moaned.  Bill just tossed the cup aside and pressed his cock back into my mouth. 

"That's happy juice."  Bill thrust his dick down my throat.  "It will make tonight a lot easier." 

Behind me, Steve's dick was moving faster now, in and out of my sore ass.  He was grunting and occasionally punching the lower part of my back. I kept trying to push Bill's cock out of my mouth, to breath, but every time I tried he would press it right back inside. 

Tom was on the other side of the room and was changing the music from club hits to some kind of dark electronica.  It all came from a TV that was now broadcasting Bruce's camera feed.  My view of the TV was obstructed by Bill and his cock, but I could make out Jerome's thick meat burying itself all the way into Mikey's ass, with red streaks of red along his cock.  I couldn't tell if it was from blood or the lipstick that Jerome had put on Mikey while his cock was buried in the boy's throat.

Suddenly Steve stopped pushing in and out of my ass, and took his cock out with a plopping sound.  "I think she's been opened up enough," he said, smacking my ass for emphasis.  He walked over to the other side of the room and started putting something together while Bill walked behind me and pressed his dick, covered with my spit, against my throbbing hole. I watched as he dipped his cock in a plastic bag.  Bruce pulled out of Mikey and walked back over to me, his camera lens aimed at my ass.

"You gonna fuck that faggot up?" He moved the camera from my ass to Bill's cock, which was now covered in white crystalline powder.  On the TV I could see it leaking precum. 

"Something tells me this is his first rodeo," Bill said.  With that, he slammed his cock all the way in, and I arched my back and screamed. 

Bruce laughed.    "Not his first ride, but his first finish."  Bruce put the camera right against my face.  "How do you feel buddy? You feeling good?"

My hole was on fire and Bill's cock hurt, like it was tearing up my insides.  "Please no more..." I moaned.  In front of me, beyond Bruce's camera, Mikey was being turned over by Tom.  I watched as Tom administered a needle to his arm.  As he pulled the needle out and discarded it, he shoved his dick all the way up Mikey, who screamed at first.  Behind me, Bill's thrusts were being made with the music. 

Behind me, Bill groaned.  "Ask for my load." 

The camera was still hovering in my face.  Bruce was stroking his cock next to it, waiting for me to talk.

"Please don't come in me!"

Bruce grabbed my hair and turned my face directly into the lens.  "No choice this time, princess.  Tell Daddy Bill where he can put it." 

"Please just come in my face!" I whined.  Steve's pummeling of my hole had felt rough the entire time, but there was something about Bill's dick, or my state of mind, that was making me want it.  Enjoy it.  Bill pulled all the way out and started slamming in and out of my hole. 

"C'mon bitch," he said, punching me in the back of the neck.  "Tighten that pussy for Daddy!"

Tom was now choking Mikey while he pressed his cock deeper and deeper in his hole.  "Not much of a top right now are you, Mikey?"

"Where does it go, whore?" Bruce asked again, jabbing his dick in and out of my mouth.  "Tell us where it goes."

When he slipped his cock out again, I looked up at the camera, defeated.  "It goes in my ass, sir."

Bruce smacked my face.  "We've been through this.  Where does it go?"

I held my head down in shame.  "My pussy."

Another smack.  "Where, bitch?"

Bill jammed the entire length of his cock in me again, and started furiously pumping.  "Need to hear it from your lips," he said, pulling my hair and my head up.  "Scream it!"

"PLEASE CUM IN MY PUSSY!" I screamed.  This time I kind of wanted him to.  My mind was unfocused, my body shaking as it was pounded at both ends. 

Ahead of me I heard Tom grunt again. "Take my dirty load you cunt," he said, while Mikey wailed and moaned beneath him. 

Bill turned me over and began furiously pounding my hole while Bruce fed me his cock while holding the camera above my face, and moving its lense between my cock filled throat and Bill's dick slamming my hole.  Bill groaned loudly one last time, then shook as he unloaded his dick into my pussy. He withdrew, wiping his cock against my asshole a few times, and sat next to me, breathing heavy.

"What a fuck.  Your turn Bruce."  He grabbed Bruce's camera and Bruce moved between my legs, lifting them up and lining his cock against my hole.  He slid it in roughly, grunting while Bill took his slimy cock and put it inside my mouth.  

"Clean it off boy." Without hesitation I did what he asked.  Steve came up beside me, and started administering a needle. 

"Don't move, princess," Bill said, stroking my hair while Bruce held his cock still inside me. I could feel it throbbing, felt him moving it slightly, itching to stretch me out.

Behind me, I heard a babbling Mikey plead with Jerome to fuck him. 

"You like this black dick, boy?" Jerome laughed as he said it.

"Yes!" Mikey yelled, his voice higher.  "Please fuck my ass, sir!" 

Above me Bruce was grunting, his cock moving in and out of my exposed hole.  Bill and Steve pulled my legs back for him until it was just my exposed pussy taking thrust after thrust while Bruce spat on my face and gripped my asscheeks as he slammed my bruised hole.

"Told you I'd get a second chance at that pussy, boy."  Bruce smiled down at me.  "Tell Daddy Bruce where you want his load."

I knew there was no point resisting.  I was starting to feel good.  I was wet down there and looser now, and I could hear the slapping, sloshing sounds of Bruce's dick as it moved in and out of my corrupted hole. 

"In my pussy, Daddy," I said, wrapping my now free arms around his body as he impaled me.  Bill and Steve let me legs go, and I wrapped them around Bruce, securing my fate.

"With pleasure," Bruce whispered, and unloaded in me while Bill filmed.  I leaned back and could see the TV upside down behind me, where the screen was filled with Bruce's cock sliding in and out of my hole, cum dripping out of it. Jerome was grunting and Mikey was moaning, and then Jerome hollered as he dove into Mikey's pussies.

Bill stood up, the camera facing down at both of us as they arranged us on all fours so that Mikey and I could make out with each other as the loads dripped out of our asses. 

"Daddy's Pussyboys, Scene 1: Popped Cherries," Bill announced, chuckling.  "That's a wrap! Lets give these bitches a rest." 

They moved us apart and gave us that bitter tasting Gatorade to hydrate.  Bill and Jerome collared Mikey and took him over to a sling in the corner of the room, securing him and leaving him alone while Tom grabbed me.

"C'mere beautiful," he said, his tongue pressing into my mouth.  He fed me a pill and had me take a swig of the bitter juice to drink it down.

"What's that?" I asked, barely coherent at this point, letting his hands explore my teenage body as he started biting at my neck.

"Something for a little later, when it's your turn to swing," he said, nodding over at Mikey on the sling.

I was starting to lose consciousness when I heard a loud knocking.  "Ready?" A voice called out from somewhere upstairs. 

"Who's that?" I asked Tom.  He ignored me and just sat me up on his lap and fed his dick into my hole. 

"Don't worry about that baby," he said, kissing me.  "Just ride the wave."

As he rocked me back and forth on his cock I looked over to the side of the room and saw about four or five guys descending the staircase, led by Bill.  Bruce was following Bill with the camera as they walked over to the sling and formed a semicircle around Mikey.

One of the guys, who looked to be in his late thirties, laughed when he saw Mikey oozing with cum. "I know this kid," he said, pressing his finger against Mikey's exposed boypussy. "He said he only tops." The man licked his lips. "Guess that was a lie, huh whore?"

Mikey looked up at the man, confused.  "I know you," he started to say, but Bill pressed his hardening dick against Mikey's mouth.

"That's enough talk for now, boy," Bill said.  "Why don't you let these men get to work."  

"That's right," the man who knew Mikey said, unbuckling his belt.  "Remember when you turned me down?" He was smiling down at Mikey, licking his lips as he stared intently at the boy's hole.

Mikey moaned.  "Please, I'm sorry...."

"No bitch, you will be sorry, though," the man said, bringing out a huge cock that had a Prince Albert piercing.  "This motherfucker is gonna wreck that hole."  The man paused, taking out a baggy and swirling his finger in it.

"You want some of this tiger?" he said, dangling the bag in front of Mikey.  "Makes it go easier."  

"Y-yes," Mikey stammered.  "Please let me have some...."

"Beg me for it."  

"Please!" Mikey whined, looking pathetic and spread open for these strange men.  "Please let me have some!"

The man lined his cock up against Mikey's hole.  "Maybe later," he said, slamming it all the way in.

Mikey screamed.  The man didn't seem to care, pushing further into his teenage hole.

"Who's my faggot now, huh kid?" He asked Mikey.  "Who's my faggot?"

Mikey winced.  "What...I don't..."

"You my faggot?" the man asked, thrusting his cock in and out of Mikey's exposed hole.

"I'm not-"

"Wrong answer," the man said, slapping Mikey's face.  

"I'm your faggot," Mikey said, wincing.  Tom started moving his cock faster inside me, and I stifled a groan as he re-positioned me so I could watch the action and take him doggy style.

"That's right, Mikey," the man said, revealing that he knew Mikey.  "You're my number one faggot right now."  And with that, he started pounding away as Mikey cried and moaned and babbled underneath him.

Edited by MichiganBottom82
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, alephalpha0 said:

This is my type of scene.. Been edging to your story all day, keep going back to the beginning and reading through ... Please let there be more of this twisted fantasy.

Oh don’t worry, we’re not even to Eric’s corruption yet. Still a long way to go 😈

12 minutes ago, MichiganBottom82 said:

Oh don’t worry, we’re not even to Eric’s corruption yet. Still a long way to go 😈

Yeah, I was just wandering when Eric would be in the picture not that I'm complaining. This is already a very hot story.