The Corruption of Eric

MichiganBottom82

Part III-Boys Slammed in the Sling

The man inside Mikey was brutal.  He repeatedly pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it in.  

“Fucking faggot,” he said, spitting on Mikey’s face.  “You’re a goddamn whore.  You think you can say no to this?”  He pulled his cock all the way out and stepped back a few feet, stroking his full ten inches.  His cock glistened from the loads and juices inside Mikey, and he used its stickiness when he pressed the tip into the baggie of meth.  Mikey was still wailing when Joe slammed into him with a cock covered in meth.  “You’re gonna be my whore tonight,” he said.  Behind Mikey, I could hear Bill soothing him.

Bruce had the camera fixed on my face, recording my reactions as I saw Mikey being seeded by this hairy mean man.  Behind me, Tom was gently but forcefully raping my ass.  But he was going very slowly, compared to the man fucking Mikey, a man the other men referred to as Joe.  For every stroke into me by Tom, Joe finished three or four into Mikey.  And he took a lot of breaks, and was now staying outside of my hole, stroking ass cheeks.  

Bruce grinned at me.  “You know it is gonna be your turn next, right?” Mikey moaned suddenly, against the steady sound of skin slapping skin and the creaking of the sling as it rocked back and forth from the force of Joe fucking Mikey.  

“It’s gonna be ok, Mikey,” Bill said, stroking his forehead.  “This man just wants what’s his.  Tell him how much you like him.”

“It’s...too much...” Mikey said, grimacing.

Joe smiled down wickedly at him, and took his cock out, leaving the head nestled right at the entrance to Mikey’s pussy. The powder had already been absorbed by Mikey’s hole, and Joe seemed proud of himself.

“That’s one fucked up faggot,” Joe said.  “C’mon faggot: Tell me you want it hard.”

Mikey’s eyes got wide as he whimpered and seemed to be talking to Bill.  “No more, please...”

Joe laughed.  “There’s gonna be lots more, faggot.”  He pushed his cock in and out twice, very quickly, and Mikey gasped.  Bill also laughed, but once Joe had backed away he started pulling Mikey out of the sling.  

“You can have a break, kid,” he said, keeping his hand pressed against the small of Mikey’s naked backside as he led him to the other side of the room, where two guys in their late forties or early fifties were stroking their cocks, waiting.  After Bill forced Mikey onto his knees to start servicing them, he waltzed over to me and grabbed me forcefully.

“C’mon princess,” he said, walking me over to the sling.   Bruce filmed him helping me into the sling, but I noticed he put the camera down as Tom handed Bill a few things from a bag near the sling. When I got a clearer picture I could see that Bill was holding a needle and a tie of some sort, and after I was on the sling he prepped my bicep and twisted my arm until he found a vein.  Tom came over and dabbed the area with a swab as Bill leaned in.

“Don’t move a muscle, boy,” he said.  I obeyed as he injected me. 

I felt the effect right away.  A rush came over me, almost the instant that the needle pierced my vein. It was like a sudden rush of dopamine, coursing through my body, and just as suddenly, desperately, I wanted every man in that room to fuck me. Needed them to fuck me. Bruce put the camera right above my face, the light burning into my eyes as I let out a low moan.  Bruce moved the camera to my side, giving me a view of Bill who was between my legs, gently stroking at my beaten and bruised hole.

“What’s your name, boy?” Bill asked while the tips of his forefingers circled around my pucker.

“You know my name...sir...” I said, uncertainly.  

“Talk to the camera, princess.”  I turned to the camera.  I could also see myself on the TV, being livestreamed.  

“Sean,” I said.

“And how do you feel Sean?”

Bruce licked his lips as he filmed me.  

“I feel...high.”  Bruce and Bill laughed at that.

“You feel good, boy?” Bruce asked me.

“Yes, sir.”  I did feel good.  Damn good.  I wanted, no, I needed those fingers in me!

“What’s that man doing to you, Sean?” Bruce asked.

“He’s...oh!” I moaned as Bill’s finger went in. “He’s...fingering me,” I said, letting out a sigh.  

“Shhh, baby boy, shh...” Bruce stroked my forehead.  “Just ride that wave boy, let it happen.  You feel good, right?”

I nodded, my eyes blissfully closed.  I felt Bruce’s cock hardening against my cheek.

“That’s good.  No reason not to feel even better, right?”  I opened my eyes.  He was smiling down at me, his left hand stroking his foreskin against my cheek.  I was sweating now, very hot and suddenly I needed something, anything to drink.  

“Water?”

Tom came over and pressed a cup of very bitter Gatorade into my mouth.  “Just have some of this, kiddo.”  After I finished drinking it all, I had to refrain from spitting because the taste was so terrible. 

Once I finished, Bruce pressed his cock against my lips.  “Now this is very important, Sean.  We need you to tell us what you want.”

“I want...I need...to fuck,” I said, twisting in the sling.  My holes felt like magnets trying to pull at, swallow the cocks around me.  

Bill chuckled, standing over me,  holding my limp cock in one hand and using the other to press his dick against its final target.  “Get fucked, you mean.”  

I nodded slightly, still keeping my eyes closed.  Bruce nudged my cheek again with his cock.  “Tell us what you want.”  

“Fuck me,” I moaned, opening my eyes, and my mouth for his cock, and wiggling my hips to invite Bill inside me.  

“Louder, princess,” Bill said, moving his cock inside me.  “Tell me where you want me to put this.”  

“In my ass, sir!”  

Bruce slapped me.  “Remember your first lesson bitch,” he said.  “What did Bill press his cock into?”

“My pussy,” I said, moaning again as Bill moved his cock around inside me and Bruce held his against my face.  

“That’s my pussy,” Bill corrected me, nodding over at Bruce, who was laughing.  “Best twenty bucks I spent this month,” Bill said.  

“What do-“ I was starting to ask a question, confused, when Bruce’s cock filled my mouth.

“More time for that later,” Bruce said.  “Now suck bitch.”

I was lost in heat as these two men savagely penetrated my holes for the next twenty minutes or so.  Neither of them came.  When Bill thrust inside me for the last time, he leaned over and Bruce took his cock out of my mouth, and Bill kissed me.

“You’ve got a long night, princess,” he whispered, then stood up and backed away.  As I watched him go, I realized what he meant.  A line of men had formed behind him, and Joe was first up.  

“How old are you, faggot?” Joe asked.  He was very nonchalant, like we were talking at a cafe instead of a dingy basement with my ass open to his pierced dick.  

“N-nineteen,” I stammered.  I was still lost in a drug fugue.  Sweaty, dizzy and craving cock like I never had before.  A voice inside of me was struggling to get out: They're filming this! They're fucking you raw! You have to say something! You have to stop them! 

“Good.  So you're legal.  You got a name, boy?”

“Sean,” I said again.  He must not have been listening earlier.

“And does Sean have a daddy?” Joe asked, his cock pressing against my pucker.  

“I, I don’t know...” I said, confused.  

“I’m his daddy now,” Bill said from the other side of the room.

Joe nodded, staring intently at me.  "Has your daddy been fucking you boy?"

I nodded.  "Yes, sir." 

Joe smiled.  "That's good.  He's been opening you up for the rest of us.  Is that what you wanted?"  Joe's demeanor changed entirely.  Now suddenly he was sweet, speaking gently to me, like I was a kid.  "You wanted all these men to fuck you?"

I groaned.  "Yes, sir," I said.  My inner voice recoiled.  No! You're getting drugged and raped you dumb fuck!

On another side of the room, I could hear Mikey moaning.  In the corner of my eye I saw him being spit roasted between the two old guys, who were recording it with their own camera phones.  I turned my attention back to Joe. 

Joe was stroking, looking back at Bill.  “Daddy Bill, do I have your permission to fuck this pussy?”

I looked over to Bill, who nodded, smiling at me.  “Yes you do, Joe.  You have permission to do whatever you want to that boy.”  

I looked back at Joe, my eyes wide.  He had a giant cock, and I had never taken anything that big before, let alone something with a piercing.  

“See bitch,” Joe explained as he worked his pierced dick into my pussy.  “You may be a cumdump, but you’re spoken for.  I need permission.”  With that, he shoved the remainder of his dick inside me.  I shrieked, and Tom came over and put his dick in my mouth.

“Shhh...” he said, stroking my forehead.  “Your whore mouth has other work to do.”  

“Just ride that wave,” Bruce reminded me, his camera focused on Joe’s cock moving in and out, tearing apart my insides with his piercing.   Bill came over to stand beside me, putting his cock in my mouth alongside Tom’s cock.  

“This is just a preview, whore,” Bill said.  “We have a lot more shooting to do before this film is finished. And you’re gonna take a lot more cocks up that pussy.”

I moaned, fixated on the cocks in my holes.  And suddenly I realized that I was just a hole.  A boy.  A pussy.  An object for these men to violently fuck and abuse.  And in that instant I realized that nothing else mattered, except getting them off.  

My inner voice relented: You're a whore. And you're a hole.

Joe started to get close.  He had been fucking without release, between me and Mikey, for a while at that point.  

“I’m getting close,” he grunted, his wide, bloodshot eyes staring right into my cock filled face.  “Where do you want it?” He glanced up at Bill.  I no longer made the decisions about my body.

“Poz that whore’s pussy,” Bill said, grinning down at me.

A few strokes later, Joe screamed, releasing his dirty load into my pussy.  Bruce swung the camera down towards my hole, getting a close up as he slowly pulled his dick out, glistening with pink cum. 

Another man who was stroking in line behind Joe came up to me, grinning.  "Bill, can I fuck this faggot up next?" He was an older, burly chested guy with silver hair.  I recognized him from the clubs.  He took out his cell phone, recording as he lined his dick against my cum splattered hole. 

You are a whore.  You are a hole. 

"Yes, of course Rob," Bill said, and took his cock out of my mouth to lean down and whisper to me as Rob pressed his thick cock inside me.  It was not nearly as long as Joe's, but what it lacked in length it made up in girth and curvature. 

Bill whispered in my ear: "Bruce and I made a deal.  He gave me to you for twenty bucks, for my birthday."  Bill smiled at me, as Tom continued pressing his hard on inside my mouth.  Bill's hands snaked down my chest and stomach until he pulled at my limp dick and balls, giving Rob a better shot of his cock going in and out of my ass. 

"Good work," Bill said.  "Open that pussy up." 

He leaned in again and continued whispering: "Now, I get to decide who stars in the next couple of scenes.  So you can either keep going, or you can have Mikey take over."  He nodded over to Mikey on the other side of the room, who was now servicing three cocks.  Bruce had moved the camera to hover right above Mikey's hole as he was pulled between two daddies. 

"You have daddies in both ends," Bruce said, taunting Mikey.  "You're being a very good girl, taking those daddy dicks." 

Bill leaned in, stroking my dick as my hole was massaged by Rob's thick dick.  "What's it gonna be? You or Mikey?"

My inner voice: You are a whore.  You are a hole. You do what your daddy says.

"Whatever you want, Daddy Bill," I said, giving myself over to the high, to the cocks that were moving inside me.

"Good answer, princess," Bill said, stroking my face.  "Okay, Rob, time for a break. "  Rob lingered over my hole for a minute, thrusting in a few more times and recording it with his phone.  He looked disappointed that he wasn't able to finish inside me.

"Don't worry," Bill explained as he helped lift me out of the sling. "Everyone will get a chance to fuck Sean later."  He beckoned Mikey over, and the tops who were splitting him in two reluctantly stopped and carried his limp body back to the sling. 

Bruce's camera lingered on Mikey's face, as he twisted and turned.  He was completely out of it and fucked up on whatever cocktail of drugs the men were feeding us, but he hadn't given himself over to them yet. 

Bruce: "You ready for some more dick, Mikey boy?"

Mikey shook his head vigorously.  "No, no more, please..."

Rob pressed his cock inside Mikey's boypussy while Jerome came back over and fed his mouth.  Jerome was pressing his cock around Mikey's face as the kid winced. 

"I thought you were a top," Jerome said, laughing at him.  "You open up a lot of boyholes with that cock?"  Rob grabbed his cock and pushed it away so that Rob's camera would have a better, unobstructed view of Mikey's violation. 

"Please....stop..." Mikey said. 

"Sorry, Mikey boy, no can do," Bill explained.  He looked over at Bruce.  "Ready for the next scene?"

"Absolutely," Bruce said.  He pointed the camera at Mikey's face.  "Daddy's Pussyboys, next scene: Mikey's Hole Gets Wrecked."

"No!" Mikey started to scream, but a cock muffled him, and Rob started fucking him faster.  Bill walked over and gently held me as Mikey was violated.

"Just watch and learn, princess," he said, stroking my hole. 

You are a whore.  You are a hole.  My inner voice was never more certain.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 2

On 1/20/2021 at 12:45 PM, MichiganBottom82 said:

You are a whore.  You are a hole.  My inner voice was never more certain.

Those are two very lucky boys.....and even luckier daddies..... two whores to gang breed....great story!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part V- Wrecking Mikey's Hole (1 of 2)

Mikey was a top.  He told me several times, very clearly, that he had tried being fucked and just hated it.  Once, at the club, a guy had groped his ass and he had slapped the man’s hand.  “Exit only, dude.”  

Not tonight.  

“She’s so tight,” Rob said, sweat glistening his grey chest furs as he sank deeper into Mikey.  “Such a tight, hot wet hole.”  

Jerome was holding his cock inside Mikey’s mouth, and he took it out to hear from him.  “How’s it going sweetie? You doing ok?” He feigned concern as he roughly pinched Mikey’s nipples.  

Spread in a sling, his holes filled with cock, smeared lipstick covering his face, Mikey looked every bit like a cheap whore.

“Please, no more...”

Jerome rubbed his shoulders.  “Bruce, time for a break.  Wardrobe change.”  He grinned evilly at the cameraman.  

I watched as they gently took Mikey off the sling.  Bill continued stroking my hole with his fingers while they stood Mikey up, Bruce never taking the camera off him.

“How do you feel Mikey?” Bruce asked.  

Mikey looked dazed and confused, but he mumbled something that wasn’t audible.  

“Speak up, princess,” Jerome said.  “How do you feel?”

“I’m...” Mikey stumbled as he tried to hold himself up, his hands gripping the sling.  “I think I’m a little buzzed...”

Behind the camera, Bruce nodded.  “Buzzed is right.  Feeling thirsty?”

Mikey nodded.  Rob approached him and he jumped, scared the big daddy was going to fuck him again.  

Rob just laughed.  “Relax, boy.  I’m just giving you some gatorade.”  He held a cup with GHB inside.  “Drink up.”  

If Mikey could taste the G he didn’t show it as he drank it down happily.  “I need to go home,” he said, once the drink was finished.  “I need my clothes.”

“Sure, sweetheart, sure,” Bruce said behind the camera, zooming in on Mikey’s face, which was now sprawled on the TV sets in the basement.  “Jerome, do you have the whore’s clothes?”

Jerome laughed and walked over to a pile of clothing in the corner.  “I think I found just what you need, Mikey boy.”  

Bruce moved the camera over from Mikey’s sweat and cum drenched body to the clothes Jerome was holding up.  It was a skimpy flannel microskirt. Jerome walked over and handed it to Mikey. At the same time, the basement door opened and three grungey men walked down the stairs, joining the party.  They stood behind Bruce, and slipped their hands into their pants as they watched Mikey try to keep himself upright.  

“Put this on.”  Jerome pushed the skirt in Mikey’s face.  It was not a request, just a demand.

Mikey stumbled as he reached out and grabbed the skirt, and started fidgeting to get it on.  “Let me help you,” Jerome said, hiking the skirt up Mikey’s legs.  “There we go.”

Once the skirt was pulled up all the way, it was clear that it wasn’t even enough to cover Mikey’s ass.  It seemed to accentuate his boyish stomach and abs.  For a minute, Mikey emerged from his drug induced stupor and started to pull the skirt down.  Jerome stopped him with a slap.

“Not yet.  Look at the camera.”

Mikey looked into the camera, his eyes vacant, an absurd boywhore with cheap splattered lipstick and dressed in a fuck me miniskirt.

“Turn around. Touch your toes,” Bruce said.  

Mikey hesitated for a minute, and Jerome slapped him.  “Now bitch. Grab your ankles.”  

Mikey complied, turning around and reaching down and grabbing his ankles.  The skirt lifted, revealing his aching hole for the crowd.

“Now say, ‘Daddy fuck me.’”  

“No,” Mikey said, starting to stand back up.  “This isn’t...”

Jerome smacked his back.  “Get back down bitch.”  Mikey complied.

“Say, ‘Daddy, fuck me,’” Bruce repeated

“Daddy, fuck me.” Mikey whispered.  That was enough for the man closest to him.  He unzipped his pants as he walked towards Mikey’s shaking body, and started pawing the boy’s ass cheeks.  He pulled out a gigantic cock, that had to be around ten inches.  

“I’m pretty big, darlin’,” the man said.  “You sure you want this dick in you?”

“He’s sure,” Jerome said, stroking Mikey’s back before he could answer for himself.  The man nodded, spat on his dick, and started rubbing it around the hole. Mikey started moaning again, but his hands were locked on his ankles.  

“Name’s Dan kid, but you can call me daddy,” the man said, smiling down at Mikey.  “I always like it when my girls call me daddy.”  He knelt down and started licking Mikey’s asshole, his beard scraping at the boy’s naked flesh as he held the skirt up, exposing Mikey’s most intimate area to the light of Bruce’s camera.  He turned towards Bruce.

“I always eat before I fuck.  Seems polite.”  Grinning, he turned back and started eating out Mikey, who was moaning and enjoying the sensation.  

Jerome was leaning down and talking directly into Mike’s face.  “What’s that man doing, honey?”  Bruce came over and shoved the camera right in the boy’s face.  

Mikey moaned, enjoying the man’s tongue assault on his hole.  “He’s...rimming me,” Mikey finally said.  

“But what’s he eating, princess?” Bruce asked, stroking the boy’s hair.  

“My assh-“ Before Mikey could finish, Jerome slapped him. Mikey’s eyes widened, shocked by the slap.

“Wrong answer, slut.  What’s he eating?”  

“My pussy?”  Mikey said, eyes rolled up at Jerome expectantly, not sure if he was going to be slapped again.

“That’s right, slut.  He’s eating your pussy.  And what’s a pussy for?”  Jerome looked over at me and winked, stroking his cock.  

“Fucking,” Mikey said, closing his eyes.

Dan kept at Mikey’s backside for about five minutes, swirling his tongue around and inside the boy’s pussy.  Once he finished his meal, he rose.

“I want him on his back, looking at me.”  Jerome pulled Mikey down to the ground, then twisted him so that he was in missionary position, holding his legs open wide for Dan’s impending assault.  As the man’s large cock poked at his entrance, teasing him, Mikey looked away, but Dan was having none of it. He gently but forcefully turned Mikey’s face until he was looking directly at Dan’s face.

“Such a pretty boy,” Dan said, easing his cock into Mikey’s pussy, gripping his dick underneath the cumslut’s skirt.  “With such a pretty, tight pussy,” he said finally, as he sank into him.  

Mikey, defeated, finally surrendered, and when Jerome let go of his legs he curled them around Dan’s large, overpowering body, drawing the older man in closer. “Fuck me daddy,” Mikey whispered.  

“With pleasure,” Dan said, and started power fucking the boy, taking his dick completely out and slamming it back in repeatedly.  Mikey started babbling, screaming “Fuck me!” repeatedly as Dan pistoned in and out of his newly busted cherry.  

Bruce took a minute to lean the camera into Mikey’s face, where Jerome was busy feeding the boy his dick to suck on as his boy hole was violated by Dan.  

“You having fun Mikey?” Bruce asked, the camera hovering right above the boy’s face.  Mikey simply moaned, muffled by the cock.

Bruce laughed. “This is just the start, bitch. You’re gonna take every dick in this house, and then we’re gonna auction you off for the highest bidder at the Eagle.  You’re gonna get so fucked you won’t know what’s hit you, fucking whore.”  He laughed again, then slapped Mikey’s face for emphasis.

Dan started grunting loudly, and finished inside Mikey’s now pussy.  When he was done coming, he slapped Mikey’s face, playfully.  “Good girl.  Who’s next?” He stood up, letting the next man in line take his place.

Bruce moved the camera to the boy’s hole, showing the cum leaking out with Dan’s dick.  “Bidding starts at $2,” Bruce announced, seemingly to no one.

Bill stopped fingering my hole and leaned in, whispering in my ear.  “Aren’t you glad you’re spoken for? No need to audition like your friend here. Get me hard, princess.”  Bill pushed my head down until I was gagging on his dick.   Once he was completely hard he tossed me aside, and took his place next in line to rape Mikey’s pussy.  

I fell asleep, but it wasn’t long before I woke up to Bill’s cum and ass juice covered cock.

“Clean it whore,” he said, guiding my mouth over his dick.  As I sucked and licked, I looked over and saw Jerome savagely taking Mikey doggy style, one hand holding his skirt up while the other was alternating between pulling Mikey’s hair and holding his head up, then shoving it back down onto Bruce’s cock when he wanted to slap the now red asscheeks.  

I don’t know how many men were there.  Maybe a dozen.  By the time the night was over, Mikey had been fucked by every one of them.  Bill, true to his word, saved me for himself.  Without a word, as the night was nearing its end, he turned me over and fucked me one last time, depositing another load in me. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can only dream that something like this could have happened to me when I was their age.  I know life for me would have been so much different.  I would have learned and accepted a lot younger what my purpose in life is, to serve real Cock and to be a fuck toy to fulfill all their sexual needs and desires providing them my pussy and mouth freely to receive what pleasure they deserve including any fantasies I could help make come true.   As it was I learned a lot later in life and missed the opportunity to serve those magnificent Cocks that I desire to provide service to.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...