Too masc to attract tops?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Lately its been almost impossible for me to attract tops. I'll have btm or vers btm in my profiles but bottoms still ignore that an hit me up and there's NEVER a shortage of interested bottoms. I might be bias of could but I'm not ugly so atleast for the most part I don't think that's the problem. I also find that with white guys there's almost no point in bothering, if its not "bbc" they're not interested. Should I dress more feminine? Write my bios a different way? Any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

Lately its been almost impossible for me to attract tops. I'll have btm or vers btm in my profiles but bottoms still ignore that an hit me up and there's NEVER a shortage of interested bottoms. I might be bias of could but I'm not ugly so atleast for the most part I don't think that's the problem. I also find that with white guys there's almost no point in bothering, if its not "bbc" they're not interested. Should I dress more feminine? Write my bios a different way? Any suggestions?

Funny enough I have the same issue. I think if you are ethnic, particularly if you are black you could be the most fem queen on earth and many guys want you to fulfill their BBC fantasies and won’t give you a second thought as a bottom unless they are also ethnic. If you like being masculine like me it compounds the issue. However, I meet guys that like nice asses on more masculine guys......these guys tend to be ‘straight’ but wanting guy play or guys that are more edgy. My advice is be you don’t go girly orden unless you want to and enjoy there are guys that will like you for you.

• Upvote 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
3 minutes ago, Blatinobttm said:

Funny enough I have the same issue. I think if you are ethnic, particularly if you are black you could be the most fem queen on earth and many guys want you to fulfill their BBC fantasies and won’t give you a second thought as a bottom unless they are also ethnic. If you like being masculine like me it compounds the issue. However, I meet guys that like nice asses on more masculine guys......these guys tend to be ‘straight’ but wanting guy play or guys that are more edgy. My advice is be you don’t go girly orden unless you want to and enjoy there are guys that will like you for you.

You're right the fetishism runs deep smh. Unfortunately I'm in a small city with a small gay scene and I'm not good at picking up straight guys, so its looking like my sex life is gonna be just out of town bathhouse trips in the near future 🤦🏾‍♂️

Guest Somebody

You should feel fortunate that you get some at the bath houses.  I cannot even get that.  I gave up even trying a long time ago.  Have you considered the priesthood?

Guest Somebody

Here is my profile description on another site:

"ATTENTION:  I am neither in fucking Chicago, nor am I in fucking Colorado, both fucking places that I seem to show up in for no good fucking reason.  I am in fucking Columbus, OH, which fucking sucks!

Please do not fucking Oink me.  Please do not fucking message me.  I would prefer that you do not even look at my profile.  But since you are already reading this, use the fucking Remove Track button so I will not know that you have been here.  If I see you have visited my profile, I will Block you."

You are welcome to copy it.  I figure why even give the fucking, bitchy fags an inch.  They are just going to ignore you anyway.  It is time for you to face facts, 99.9999% of gay men fucking suck, and not in a good way.

36 minutes ago, Tallallman said:

Here is my profile description on another site:

"ATTENTION:  I am neither in fucking Chicago, nor am I in fucking Colorado, both fucking places that I seem to show up in for no good fucking reason.  I am in fucking Columbus, OH, which fucking sucks!

Please do not fucking Oink me.  Please do not fucking message me.  I would prefer that you do not even look at my profile.  But since you are already reading this, use the fucking Remove Track button so I will not know that you have been here.  If I see you have visited my profile, I will Block you."

You are welcome to copy it.  I figure why even give the fucking, bitchy fags an inch.  They are just going to ignore you anyway.  It is time for you to face facts, 99.9999% of gay men fucking suck, and not in a good way.

And yet, here you are.

3 hours ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

You're right the fetishism runs deep smh. Unfortunately I'm in a small city with a small gay scene and I'm not good at picking up straight guys, so its looking like my sex life is gonna be just out of town bathhouse trips in the near future 🤦🏾‍♂️

I feel your pain! For me unexpectedly lucky circumstances cum up and some aggressive tops have found me usually in search of a big dicked bottom. I also am a smaller guy which also helps a little but the stereotype of BBC top is hard to overcome in small cities. 

Guest hungandmean
On 1/15/2021 at 2:29 PM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

When I was on apps I used to get lots of messages from Top/Vers, or Tops, who wanted to bottom because I was hung and I give a certain vibe off. I was never interested in anyone who wasn't strictly bottom. When I was hooking up I didn't really consider dudes with Top/Vers, Vers, Vers/bottom in their profile at all. 

If you're really looking to bottom, then you need to make your profile all about that. Avoid references to your cock size, height if you're super tall, etc. That should get people talking to you atleast and then it's up to you to charm a top over. 

You aren't going to win over anyone with a fetish for slim, smooth, twinks but why beat yourself up about shit like that? There's tons of dudes out there who aren't into femme guys.