Getting fucked in Costco

BiVersDylan

Earlier on today I needed to go to Costco to buy a few things; I put on a plain white t-shirt, grey cotton shorts and a pair of flip flops. For my underwear I wore a pouch g string ([think before following links] https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/juIAAOSwa~BYVAp4/s-l1600.jpg).

I got to Costco and began walking around just browsing for a while which is when I noticed a handsome guy in his mid 40's, 6'0", brown hair, light stubble and well built. He was wearing a t-shirt, jeans and some Timberland boots. After a while of looking at him I looked away because he turned to face me but was on his phone, I then started staring down at his cortch, he looked up and we made eye contact, he winked and smiled. I began to blush and looked away, continuing with my browsing.

I then felt him walk behind me and reached over my head for an item on the shelf, brushing his crotch against my ass. I started getting hard right there, I then started grinding back onto him until he took the item and moved back. At that point I heard a womans voice, I looked over and she was speaking to the man (her husband) and she was with 2 elementary school aged kids (a boy and a girl).

I heard him say that he needed to use the toilet and she said something in return then walked to a different aisle with their kids. He walked past me and I looked up at him, he looked back and winked. Once he was out of sight, I started walking to the bathroom too.

By the time I walked into the bathroom, I heard a stall door shut. It was the one furthest away from the door, I looked around and saw nobody but I did notice a painters tarp by the sink which made me cautious that a contractor or cleaner may show up soon.

I rushed into the stall next to him and sat down, I then heard him tap his foot and I tapped mine in return. For a second there was silence, which was then broken by him saying "I knew you'd join me. What position are you?", I replied with "Versatile bottom" to which he practicallly demanded "You're going to be a bottom for me today". I heard him undo his belt, pull down his jeans and get onto his knees, he then shuffled towards the wall and pushed his crotch under the gap. His dick was amazing... semi hard around 6 inches and uncut, he then pulled back his foreskin revealing a wet head. I stood up, took off my shorts and top and stood there standing in my g-string. I couldn't believe I was finally going to hook up in public.

I got onto my knees and bent over which is when I grabbed his dick with my hand and pulled back the foreskin fully, I then began to lick his dick. I heard him moan and I took that as my cue to put it all in my mouth, I slowly sucked on it whilst occasionally taking it out of my mouth and spitting on it. After a little while I managed to start a good sucking rythm which made quite a lot of noise, he grabbed the underside of the stall with both of his hands and began pushing his crotch further into my mouth which made me start gagging.

Eventually I told him I wanted to fuck but it wasn't comfortable fucking in that position, so he asked me what I had in mind. I got up, walked out of my stall (which was a bold move considering I was only in a g string) and I grabbed the tarp, opened it up and passed it to him, I told him to put it on the floor so he could lay down.

Once he was done, he shuffled himself under the stall divider so I could see up to his stomach.

I knelt down and began sucking him and jerking him off, trying to get him hard. He got to full hardness after a minute or so, he was now around 8x6 inches. I stood up and stared at his dick, it looked so hot covered in spit. I reached around to my ass and pulled the g-string to the side and squatted over his crotch.

I grabbed his dick with my left hand and rested my right hand on his stomach for balance and then lowered myself onto his dick. I felt his warm dick work its way through my ass cheeks and finally stopped once it reached my hole. The feeling of a warm dick turned me on so much, I then used my hand to move his dick just rubbing the head against my hole. Finally I had enough and began let myself sink onto his dick, I felt the dick head work its way into my hole and then stood up, just getting my hole used to his dick.

I then did that a few times but ran out of patience and let myself sink onto it a far as I could which was around half way, I then extended my legs flat as if I was sitting on the floor which allowed my full body weight to do the rest of the pushing. I gasped as I quickly sank down and his dick filled me up, he also let out a moan.

I then lifted myself to the tip of his dick and slammed back down and began clenching and releasing my kegel muscles at random times. I managed to work up my speed and by that point the bathroom was filled with the noise of my ass slapping against him as I got fucked.

He then began pushing his crotch up and fucking me instead, I had to squat again because he was slamming into me really hard and I was going to fall over.

I just zoned out and listened to the noise of his balls loudly slapping against my ass cheeks for a few minutes until we heard a door open which cause us to both freeze, I heard a boy say "Daddy, are you in here?" to which he replied "Yes?", he then said "Mommy asked what drink you wanted. Cola? Pepsi? Mountain Dew?..." and he began to name a whole list of drinks.

For a single second I completely forgot he was there and I slammed myself down onto his dick while my keegal muscles were clenched which made him nearly say "Oh shit" but he managed to change it to say "Oh sh... those sound like great drinks" which made me want to laugh.

I started slowly fucking myself on his dick which made him start breathing really heavily, he then said "I'll be finished soon, just tell mom I want some Cola." to which his son said "Ok" and left. "Finally" he exclaimed and he picked up the pace of fucking me, clearly wanting to cum. I pulled out my dick from the g-string and my dick began slapping against his stomach which made me start moaning, loudly.

At that point I worked my way up into a sweat, I could tell he wanted to cum because he would keep stopping... but I had errands to run and I didn't want to keep his wife waiting so I told him to let me take over. I then started to strain as if I was trying to push the dick out of my hole when I would go down on it and tighten my ass up when I would go up on it, he was making groaning noises which is when I reached under his top searching for his nipples until I found them, at that point I would flick his nipples the moment my ass would reach the hilt of his dick... after doing this 3 times I heard him say "I'm cumming" and I just sat there feeing his dick throb inside of me... it must have squirted about 6 times. I began to sit up and tightly squeezed his dick from the base upwards to get all the cum out.

I stood up, got onto my knees and sucked the tip of his dick to get the last bit of cum and then I licked the tip of his dick which made him jolt.

I sat down on the floor, covered in sweat and tried to catch my breath as I heard him leave.

Once I got home I sat down in my bed and drifted off to sleep, I woke up an hour ago, took a shower and now I'm in the lounge with my family waiting for dinner to arrive as I hold the cum inside of me.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

Great story.   I’ve seen under stall fuck videos, and having a story to go with makes it even better to fantasize.   I love cheating, married, ‘straight’ men, too, if you read my posts . . . .

I am not sure I believe the author is an 18y.o. from Dallas though.   So to the British writer . . . Americans never never never never ever use the word ‘whilst’.  Never.   Not even British accent wannabes use that word.  ‘Whilst’.   Dead giveaway.  An American would write: “I slowly started sucking on it while occasionally . . .”

The other give away British-ism is the use of the word “lounge.” In the USA, we have ‘waiting lounges’ and ‘bar/lounges.’. No one has a lounge in their home. Living rooms, dens, yes.  Never, ever a “lounge”.     The last sentence where the writer is at home but waiting in the lounge literally doesn’t make sense in American English.  Like did his family go out again?   

Love your story!  The kid poking his head in the bathroom looking for dad is so perfect.   My writing skills are no match for yours.   One of my biggest bucket list fantasies is to have a fuck holiday in the UK.  The first time I cheated on my now ex spouse of 33 years was in Mortonhampstead in Devon, in 1990. Please accept my critical comments as only meant with good intentions.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bbfarm said:

I am not sure I believe the author is an 18y.o. from Dallas though.   So to the British writer . . . Americans never never never never ever use the word ‘whilst’.  Never.   Not even British accent wannabes use that word.  ‘Whilst’.   Dead giveaway.  An American would write: “I slowly started sucking on it while occasionally . . .”

Some of us do in written language. Honest. The perils of reading too much as a kid. Grows hair on your palms, too 😉 I think I may agree with you on that particular use of "lounge", though. And of course, his profile doesn't say he's from Dallas, only that he's there now.

Edited by viking8x6
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, bbfarm said:

Great story.   I’ve seen under stall fuck videos, and having a story to go with makes it even better to fantasize.   I love cheating, married, ‘straight’ men, too, if you read my posts . . . .

The other give away British-ism is the use of the word “lounge.” In the USA, we have ‘waiting lounges’ and ‘bar/lounges.’. No one has a lounge in their home. Living rooms, dens, yes.  Never, ever a “lounge”.     The last sentence where the writer is at home but waiting in the lounge literally doesn’t make sense in American English.  Like did his family go out again?   

Love your story!  The kid poking his head in the bathroom looking for dad is so perfect.   My writing skills are no match for yours.   One of my biggest bucket list fantasies is to have a fuck holiday in the UK.  The first time I cheated on my now ex spouse of 33 years was in Mortonhampstead in Devon, in 1990. Please accept my critical comments as only meant with good intentions.  

My profile says I'm in Dallas, not from Dallas.

Where I'm from "Whilst" is more of a formal connotation, "Lounge" or "Lounge room" are also used because it's where the lounge (a sofa or couch) is located. British English isn't the only type of English that uses those words.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1