Going to bottom

Qilly55

Well I'm a bi guy, been with a guy  about a dozen times over the last 3 months. He is gay. We always just layer in bed, kissing, hugging, sucking each others cocks. He always gets on top of me rubbing his cock on my ass. I have bottomed before, always safe with a condom. But he keeps teasing me and I get so hot for his cock. I never felt so good with a guy , he could fo as he wants with me. The last time while he was teasing me with his cock on my ass,he told me next time he was going to fuck me and if I wanted that, of course I said yes. I mean if he wanted to fuck me right then I would have let him.

So today he sent me an email telling me he can't wait to meet to make love to me. He can't wait to put his cock in my ass and feel me.

I want it so bad too. He also hinted to me about filling my ass with his cum. 

I want to feel him cum in me , he shoots such a massive thick load too.

Should I let him? I get hard just thinking about it. The last time when he told me he wanted to fuck me ,I would have let him too.

Not sure of his status and really don't want hiv. Not chasing.

• Moderators

Emotional response: He wants it. You want. Go for it! You will both love it. 

Sensible response: If you want to take loads and stay negative, get on PrEP. That's really the only way to do both things long term. 

I think both my responses are valid, but I wasn't sure which one you were looking for. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Emotional response: He wants it. You want. Go for it! You will both love it. 

Sensible response: If you want to take loads and stay negative, get on PrEP. That's really the only way to do both things long term. 

I think both my responses are valid, but I wasn't sure which one you were looking for. 

It's the second response I guess.  I know I want  his cock in me, I guess condoms were always my choice because of the amount of times I let someone fuck me.

Also, I never felt a load of cum in me because I know if I let 1 guy do it I will want it all the  time. I love cum ..I might have to get on prep.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Qilly55 said:

It's the second response I guess.  I know I want  his cock in me, I guess condoms were always my choice because of the amount of times I let someone fuck me.

Also, I never felt a load of cum in me because I know if I let 1 guy do it I will want it all the  time. I love cum ..I might have to get on prep.

Seriously, do it - get on PrEP. I did it in the other order because I was a bareback cumdump before PrEP came out. I had accepted that I wanted to get bred bad enough to risk getting HIV. I am eternally grateful that I was lucky enough to make it through years of taking cum without getting pozzed. It's so freeing not to worry about HIV as a bottom; I cannot remember the last time I even bothered to talk about status with anyone. It doesn't even cross my mind any more. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, drscorpio said:

Seriously, do it - get on PrEP. I did it in the other order because I was a bareback cumdump before PrEP came out. I had accepted that I wanted to get bred bad enough to risk getting HIV. I am eternally grateful that I was lucky enough to make it through years of taking cum without getting pozzed. It's so freeing not to worry about HIV as a bottom; I cannot remember the last time I even bothered to talk about status with anyone. It doesn't even cross my mind any more. 

Thanks !  I am hoping to be as discreet as possible. I am not out as bi.

But I think that would be the safest way.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, Qilly55 said:

Thanks !  I am hoping to be as discreet as possible. I am not out as bi.

But I think that would be the safest way.

If you’re near a bigger city, like Charlotte say, you should be able to find a gay Clinic. They won’t judge you in the slightest. 

You need to look into PrEP immediately.  Let’s face it: you are likely going to end up with a cumload up the ass very soon.  Being on PrEP will reduce the fear and make for a better experience overall.  

There are services where you can get PrEP online via telemedicine.  You could probably get an appointment today.  They will order the labs and provide you info on co-pay assistance.  Your office visit may not be covered with insurance, but telemedicine is generally affordable and your insurance should cover the medicine.  

• Upvote 1

Taking loads of hot cum in your hole without fear or anxiety is easily worth whatever initial embarrassment you might feel from talking to medical professionals about PrEP. I’ve gotten zero judgment from any of the medical professionals I visit, from the front desk staff to all the nurses, physicians assistants, doctors, pharmacy techs, pharmacists, and insurance reps. I go to pick up my scripts with my girlfriend, so even though the pharmacist and techs don’t have access to my charts, they know I’m bi and taking loads. But the fact is they don’t care. My sex life is really not a big deal to anyone in the medical field.

8 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

Taking loads of hot cum in your hole without fear or anxiety is easily worth whatever initial embarrassment you might feel from talking to medical professionals about PrEP. I’ve gotten zero judgment from any of the medical professionals I visit, from the front desk staff to all the nurses, physicians assistants, doctors, pharmacy techs, pharmacists, and insurance reps. I go to pick up my scripts with my girlfriend, so even though the pharmacist and techs don’t have access to my charts, they know I’m bi and taking loads. But the fact is they don’t care. My sex life is really not a big deal to anyone in the medical field.

Thank you, I haven't done anything yet. But he emailed me today and wants to get together real soon.