Is anyone still here?

RockySimmons

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: As someone who has to read every single post that is made on this site, I can assure you there has been no huge drop in numbers of posts being made. As someone who joined the site today who as of this moment has made two posts, I am not sure how you have much perspective on the longevity of the forum. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I LOVE this site! Absolutely one of my favourites! And it's only gotten hotter over the years! People have been contributing some amazing shit! And what's best is people, for the most part, are kind and respectful to each other, even when they disagree. In many ways the world could learn something from this site!

• Like 4

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I can assure the OP that people are still here, I’ve been here since 2012, mostly just reading and lurking but recently decided to participate more. 
As with any site, it’s only as good as it’s members, so the more who participate then the busier it will be.

I’ve been a member for a year and I would submit that it’s become busier in the last 6 months. But it’s not about quantity but quality. As @pervinmt observes, most guys on here are respectful. This is my go-to first site every day. I can’t say that about Grindr of BBRT. 

I’ve only been on the site since 2017, and though I’ve noticed a few short lulls in the traffic in the parts of the forum that I visit (I don’t go everywhere) the general level of participation seems relatively steady. That’s just an ad hoc observation, though, I’m not privy to the site’s visitation data.

Sometimes there are members who tend to drive content creation by the nature of their posts, and sometimes such a member will stop coming to the site for whatever reason, so the increase in content generated due to that member flattens out until someone else comes along with interesting things to say. Also, like any conversation, there are points at which everyone feels he has said what he has to say about all the current topics, and so traffic slumps briefly, but then new topics get started.

Actually, I’m not sure that that’s entirely true - I begin to wonder whether any of the topics we post are new. In the relatively short time I’ve been here, I’ve watched certain questions get posted, discussed, disappear pages deep, and then the same question gets posted by someone else, lather, rinse, repeat. So if one were to analyze all topics posted on BZ since it’s inception, I hypothesize that patterns of repetitive topics would emerge, basically showing that we really only talk about a few basic things over and over, and this may explain why some members eventually drift away.

20 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Actually, I’m not sure that that’s entirely true - I begin to wonder whether any of the topics we post are new. In the relatively short time I’ve been here, I’ve watched certain questions get posted, discussed, disappear pages deep, and then the same question gets posted by someone else, lather, rinse, repeat. So if one were to analyze all topics posted on BZ since it’s inception, I hypothesize that patterns of repetitive topics would emerge, basically showing that we really only talk about a few basic things over and over, and this may explain why some members eventually drift away.

Even this topic has been discussed before 🤣

• Haha 1

There are plenty of us here, I think. 

I think with men having less sex than they otherwise might, we are seeing a shift in content. More reminiscences, more pic posting, etc, and less new recollections. That mix-shift might be altering your perception. 

As a rule, I don't find the pic posting that interesting. I'm interested in reading about how and where and who men fuck, and are fucked by. I'm interested in how men grow into their breeder and bred natures.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i've been here since 2012 and was a lurker prior to that. i don't know of another not hetero discussion forum ike this anywhere?  It may be out there, but i have not encountered it.  For me, this is sort of like the bars and meeting places non heteronormative's had prior to the internet, but even that pales in comparison when it comes to the variety, substance and quality of some of the discussions that take place here. This place comes as close to a tribal gathering as i can imagine. i wonder if it was face to face if it would even be the same? We'd all likely end up pairing off or in an orgy lol. Here, though,  we have physical separation here, so stuff gets examined and discussed.  i am so grateful this place and you guys are here. 

• Thanks 2

This site is awesome.  I admit the pandemic has slowed my ability to be a cumdump. And that has led to some less often logins.

But otherwise, this site is awesome.  As the only other BB site I use is BBRT which is mainly meeding guys to breed me.  Here we can talk about why I feel.like I need to be bred.

And that is just as important in my life as being a cumdump. 

This site helps me know there are other like me... That I am not alone... Its hard to guage how many members there are. Bit there are at least some people like me out there, which makes me feel leas like a freak for doing [banned word] things like taking poz loads.

Thank you for having this site.

This site and the ever-changing content has been phenomenal during the pandemic. I am a fairly recent member, and I have seen a lot of activity each day on the forum main topics I enjoy. And the story section certainly helps stoke fantasies of what I want once the pandemic is behind us! I haven't been here long, months at best, but I have to say the site is booming. Thanks to the site owner, all the moderators, and everyone else that keep this site running! And thanks to all my fellow Breeding Zone fans that keep the hot content coming!