How did that happen?

ftmbristolukfun

Daddy was always good to me, making sure we we're fed and educated. Then the schools had to close. To keep me occupied daddy told me I had to keep my pussy stretched so I could accommodate more toys. Also using a blindfold when I was doing it would be better.

For my 18th daddy bought me some massive orgasms lube. I couldn't wait to try it. I went up to my room and had a shower, then I put a pea sized blob on my pussy put my blindfold on and started playing. I heard the door open as I started screaming in massive orgasms.

"That's a beautiful big pussy you have there.... let me tied you up so I can show even more pleasure" said a familar voice.

"Sure sounds like fun daddy" I said. I felt his hands tie me gently to the bed. Then I felt something wet on my pussy. "Omg that's so good love this toy daddy" i said.

Daddy didn't say a word but this next toy didn't make any noise. "I can't hear this one daddy" I said. Then the buzzing started. The toy was on my very sensitive clit and I was cummingvwith delight. "That's it beautiful cum for me show me how much you enjoy my toys" daddy said.

"Fuck me, fuck me" I said in between orgasms.

Daddy hadn't realised I had dreamt about his cock inside me.

"There's no condoms" he said.

"Give me a baby daddy I love you" I replied.

Then I felt something long and hard inside my pussy, much bigger than I'd had before. Daddy also put the toy back on me with more lube.

We came at the same time my womb sucking up daddys swimmers. "Happy birthday princess" daddy said.

I wanted to be blindfolded so I could give birth. Daddy went online looking for the biggest cocks but couldn't find any.

Will you fuck anyone that can bring baby into the world? He asked playing with my wet pussy trying to give birth again.

"Sure daddy" I said

Daddy tied me up with the strongest vibrator strapped to my wet pussy. He must have been gone for over an hour.

Then I felt something massive in my pussy. I squeezed and clamped down on this beautiful shaft.  "That's it relax and enjoy yourself. This cock was made to breed you more" he said. I couldn't tell who he was as his voice was disguised. I could tell he was holding back.

Once my baby had arrived I felt something wet on my lips. "Drink this it will give you more energy". Little did i know it would increase my sex drive and fertility.

Then the mystery cock bred me. I wondered who it was inside my pussy but I enjoyed it so much I didn't ask. Plus he knew how to rub my titties that sent electricity down my spine.

"Omg fuck me more and more", I said.

"You will make a beautiful breeding machine. cum for me baby cum for me..." I heard them say.

Then I had 2 cocks 1 in my pussy and 1 in my ass, but still I wasn't to know who were the cock owners. They felt so good and it didn't take long for me to recharge after each breeding session.

Also I soon managed to work my baby belly which helped me feel great about myself. I was blossoming into a sex kitten and I loved it.

• 3 months later...

This time daddy put an advert in the paper "large fertile cocks needed to breed my daughter" with his mobile number. Lots of large cock pictured came onto daddy's mobile. There were so many he invited them all.

I was blindfolded and tied up "have fun with my daughter she's in heat and loves bigger cocks" daddy said as he let them in.

"You're so wet no lube needed for you" said one as he stretched my pussy with his massive cock. Others didn't talk but they we're all great fucks. Daddy made the best sex parties.

When they had gone daddy told me he has some extra specially large cocks ready to breed me next. I was tied up with a vibrator on my wet pussy that was oozing cum from before.

The next cock was the biggest I'd felt in ages. I so wanted to know the cock owner but it wasn't my 21st yet. "You will have him all night on your birthday" daddy told me. I couldn't wait.

My 21st came and I was disappointed only my uncles and grandad had called round for coffee and cake.  But it was a warm day which made it worse as I could see the bulges in their shorts.  I sat down on the sofa and snuggled up to my grandad. He started stroking my hair.

Then he kissed me, but passionately rather than a family kiss. His hand wandered into my panties and started stroking my pussy. "We have a very wet hungry pussy here" he said. "Pussy is excited for family love" I replied.

I took my shirt off and my uncles started playing with my boobs. By now grandad had placed my hand on his cock and he was getting hard. He whispered in my ear "im the biggest cock you've ever had and us 4 want to breed you tonight as a birthday present". We all went up stairs into the bedroom. By now we we're all naked.

"Beautiful pussy you have there" they said taking turns to kiss my pussy. It got me very relaxed. "I want your babies" I replied.

They each had a turn cumming in my pussy. They were all very heavy cummers especially grandad. "Family sex is the best present ever thank you daddy" I said having a massive orgasm from grandads cock.

Edited by ftmbristolukfun

• 4 weeks later...

I visited my best mate for a couple of days to stay round play games and just chill.  

It was really hot so we wandered around in just our underwear. He sat next to me on the sofa. I felt his warm arms around me and my pussy started tingling. He lent over to kiss me, I didn't resist as I'd had the hots for him since school.

I rubbed his pants and he rubbed mine. I took off my bra and he started kissing my boobies.

Then my hand went into his underwear and fished out his cock. I could feel the pre cum leaking out of him. He took 0ff his pants and I took off mine.

"Let's go to bed together" he said. I grabbed his cock and led him into the bedroom. We kissed passionately on the bed and his cock slipped into my warm waiting pussy.

"Make love to me" I said to him and he gently moved his cock in and out of my pussy. He made me so wet with every thrust. It wasn't long until he'd cum inside my pussy.