That New Church

Knightsleaze

Authors note: Hiya, longtime fan first time post! Don't have a lot of experience with chems so hope my descriptions ain't too out of water. I'm just a chaser trying to live out my fantasy!

"Hey kid, meet me at that new Church in town! Ill be there on Sunday. Uncle Dom x"

Looking up from the text, Andrew glanced across the street at the old grey concrete church across the way. 'New'? This thing didn't look it, maybe it was a new congregation? Uncle Dom was an odd type, he'd only seen him a few weeks ago at family dinner when he dropped in. 

He had taken up a space to Andrews right, his big heavily tattooed arms bulging in his white shirt. The thin shirt did nothing to hide the glint of the metal nipple piercings that stood out on his barrel chest, with hair peaking out over the collar. Uncle Dom was massive, with a shaved head and standing at 6ft 3, he was a real site at the dinner table. Andrew remembered staring holes in the table just not to get caught staring. He knew it was wrong to find his Fathers brother so hot, but he couldn't help it.

The dinner was unusual, not just for the fact that his uncle was there, but because Uncle Dom had spent the whole time going on about his new church and how he was really enjoying it. Which was unusual because Uncle Dom was never a religious man, and from the looks of him it was hard to imagine. He had also spent a fair amount of time asking about my age and if I had a girlfriend. It was all very odd, then only a few days later this message came out of the blue. 

Steeling himself Andrew crossed the street, making his way to the black double doors of the dark church. The cross above the door askew, and Andrew wondered why anyone would ever think to set up in such a rundown shithole like this. 

Uncle Dom had said he really enjoyed this church, and whilst Andrew wasn't particularly religious himself, he wanted to impress him. Andrew wanted to be a lot like his Uncle Dom, he wanted to shave his head and get tattoos and piercings just like him. He wanted to be big and strong just like his Dad and his uncle, though in that regard he was not. He was 5ft 8, he was skinny, and even though he was 18, he was yet to get a tattoo or a piercing. He wasn't sure how his Dad would take it, it was one thing for his brother, a different thing entirely for his son. 

Crossing the threshold, a slight chemical smell wafted over him, as he was greeted by the noise and smell of a large group of men. Andrew hesitated at the door, in front of him was the strangest church he had ever seen. The cross was gone, toppled in the corner, pews pushed back and organised in a circle around the centre of the room. The lights had been replaced with red Led's and the windows has been boarded up. Men, and I mean men, were milling around in various states of undress around the pews and the centre of the room talking. 

A few clouds of white smoke occasionally erupted from the group as these goliaths stood in conversation. Some were shirtless, but others wore leather and rubber, fetish gear clung to tight and muscular frames. Andrew's jaw was practically on the floor when he noticed his uncle approaching him. 

Authors footnote: So, I'm hoping to follow a poz Sarah Palin worshiping angle. Will put up part 2 shortly. Hope you get a good wank out of it! 

Edited by Knightsleaze
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Uncle Dom walked towards him, a black harness strapped across his thick and hairy chest. Nipples were weighed down with thick metal rings, and so was his cock. 

Andrew gulped, he watched his uncle lazily walk towards him across the church hall. His thick cock swinging, the thing was massive, Andrew couldn't take his eyes off of it. He tried to convince himself that this was weird, that he should run, but his feet stuck to the floor. 

"Andrew, I see you made it"

Andrews eyes darted from the thick cock infront of him, to the handsome face of his uncle.

"Um, I..  uh"

Andrew stammered, this was all too much. His Uncle, the man of his dreams was stood right in front of him, beads of sweat running down his hairy chest. A large Biohazard tattoo emblazoned proudly beneath his navel.

"Come meet some of my brothers"

Dom grabbed his hand, completely ignoring the stuttering twink infront of him. He didn't care that he was naked infront of his own nephew, his own flesh and blood. He did care, his thick pierced cock twitched at the potential this scene had. It had been Father's idea, he had asked the congregation for new blood, Dom had kindly offered up his male relatives.

Andrew was led across the room, to a group of lads sat around on some broken pews, each of them scantily clad. They each bore plenty of tattoos; scorpions, biohazard symbols, devils. Each of them also were adorn with plenty of metal. Andrew could see plenty of barbells hanging from nipples, and bull rings in noses. Besides his Uncles own Prince Albert, he could see plenty of others alongside a load of other different cock piercings. The skinheads all turned to appraise the fresh meat that had turned up at their door.

"Whose this fag?" A pale skinhead asked, he had "POZ PIG" emblazoned in wicked looking letters across his chest.

Andrew immediately glanced at the floor, he didn't know what to do. Immediately he felt Doms strong hand rest on his shoulder.

"The fans my nephew, he's here to convert"

"Oh is he? Huh fag? Want to join the dark ones church? Ready for his gifts?"

Andrew didn't know what was going on, he looked up and met Poz Pigs gaze. The man was now standing inches from his face, he was skinnier that his Uncle, but he was wiry. Andrew shrunk a little, he knew he couldn't face up to a man like him, better to roll over.

"I.. uh, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be..."

A slap landed across Andrews face, his eyes watered a little bit, his gaze returning to the floor. His eyes caught a glimpse of his uncle, smirking, his cock now fully hard watching this play out.

"Oh your supposed to be here fag, Father said so. Now be a good little fag and know your fucking place" Poz Pig spat the last words into Andrews face, his hand now resting under his chin.

Andrew winced as his face was upturned to Poz Pigs, his body was so close, he could feel the head of his pierced cock press into his stomach. Now the energy of the room had shifted, the commotion had roused a few onlookers from the rest of the room. Uncle Doms 'brothers' were now all eyes on Andrew, as they watched him look up into Poz Pigs face.

Another smack landed across Andrews face, the hand under his jaw holding him in place. Andrew submitted, part of him slipped away. He had never really thought of himself as a submissive person, but as he felt the eyes of all these alpha men and his uncle on him, he couldn't help it. He struggled to meet Poz Pigs gaze, he knew now that he was at the bottom of this particular food chain.

"Ease up on the fag, its his first day" Uncle Dom stepped in, he knew when to assert his dominance. Placing his big hands on his shoulders, Uncle Dom steered Andrew away from Poz Pig and towards the bulk of the group of 'brothers'.

Taking a seat at one of the pews that were piled up in the Church Hall, he directed Andrew onto his knee. Andrew still reeling from his submission to Poz Pig, didn't think twice sitting on his uncles naked leg, inches away from the thick cock that had only hypnotised him minutes ago.

Uncle Dom rested a strong arm around his waist, securing Andrew onto his leg. He wasn't going anywhere unless Uncle Dom let him.  A few men from across the hall had turned back to their smoking and conversations, but a few had not. Big white clouds erupted irregularly from the groups, the smokers attitudes steadily changing. A bong was slowly making its way round Andrews captors group aswell, passing from hand to hand.

"Fucking good shit Dom, guna make today's service so fucking good" Poz Pig was surrounded by a thick cloud of white chemical smelling smoke.

"Thought I'd bring the good shit for my nephews introduction, the fags not guna know what hit him"

Andrew squirmed in his Uncles lap, then action only prompting Doms arms to grip him tighter, pulling him further into his Uncles crotch. Andrew could feel his Uncles thick piercing press against the small of his back, his cock pushing underneath his shirt.

"I.. uh"

"Quiet now boy" The command came from his uncle, again Andrew felt the call to submit. Where was this all coming from? he wasn't usually so docile.

The glass pipe changed hands one more, his uncle releasing Andrews waist to accept the gift. The lighter burned as Andrew watched his uncle fill the pipe with white smoke, his big hands clutching the glass bong. He watched as the pipe emptied and his Uncle place it on the pew next to him.

Andrew knew what was in the pipe, he knew what the biohazard tattoo in his uncles lap meant. Andrew turned to look at his Uncle Dom, his eyes glassy, he was looking at Andrew. A need was in his eyes, and Andrew could only oblige, leaning in Andrews lips parted as his Uncle Dom shotgunned the Tina into his lungs.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 1

Andrew felt dizzy as he exhaled, his uncles lips leaving his. He knew it was wrong, they were related, it was incest. But his head couldn't wrap around why, suddenly he felt it, a hornyness coming from deep inside him. Sat in his Uncles lap, he looked into his eyes and again kissed him.

Dom's tongue battled against him, Andrew's body was on fire, all he knew was that he needed to kiss him. He needed to kiss his uncle, badly. Grinding his pert ass into his uncles thick pierced cock, feeling as it left streakes of precum all over his lower back and his jeans.

He felt his Uncle bite down on his lip, he whimpered. Andrew needed this, he needed the love of his older Alpha Uncle to tame his inner fag. He felt his Uncles rough hands, reach around him, feeling them pull at the hem of his shirt. Pulling off his shirt, Andrew broke the kiss, glancing around the room as he now saw several alpha men, now all idly playing with their cocks watching his Uncle accost him.

The horniness crashed into him like a wave, knowing that all these men were watching him get fondled like a cheap whole. He turned back to his Uncle, and kissed him hard, he knew he needed to show all the men in the room what a fag he was.
Turning around in his Uncles lap, Andrew now faced Dom. Doms hands grasped his ass cheeks, groping them and playing with his jeans exposing Andrews ass to the whole room.

"Now now Dom, Father will be first to fuck the little fags cunt. We just need to get him nice and twisted"

A hand traced up the small of Andrews back, Poz Pig was stood behind him. Resting a hand on his on his shoulder, Andrew broke the kiss with his Uncle, just as Poz Pig, his thick hanging cock visibly leaking precum onto the floor, picked up the pipe again.

"Suck on Daddies Poz Glass cock" He said, holding out the pipe. Andrews lips wrapped round the pipe, he had never dreamed of trying Tina for the first time today, let alone whilst committing incest. He too a deep drag, just as he began to relax, Poz Pigs' hand quickly covered his nose and mouth.

"Keep it in fag, we guna get you nice and twisted for Father, your conversion is guna be sweet!"

Andrews lungs cried out, and wave after wave of high crashed over him. When finally he was able to exhale, Poz Pig had him drag from the pipe again, he was helpless. A smile was spreading across his chemed up face, and Andrew felt warm all over. His cunt was grinding into his uncles hands as he collapsed onto Doms chest, he was fucked.

"The boys good and messed up now, can't believe you got him to come" A voice sounded off in the distance.

"Yeah the little fags been practically eye fucking me for a year, ever since his boy pussy turned 18 I've been dreaming of this day" Dom replied.

Andrew held on tightly as his Uncle picked him up, carrying him in his arms his body felt relaxed. Looking around he could see he had the attention of all the men in the old church hall. He stared at all of the cocks he went past, some guys were sucking each other off, passing pipes between them. But the focus was on him.

"Please fuck me!" Andrew blurted out, he couldn't help it. His hole was on fire, and he was desperate for anyone to fill it, he knew what it meant. He knew that if anyone fucked him in that room, he would be knocked up, permanently. He didn't care, he just wanted a load, any load. Especially his uncles load, Andrew desperately wanted his Uncles dirty poz load.

"Shh boy... Uncle Dom's guna give you his strain soon boy, just gotta wait for Father first" Dom spoke softly, barely whispering. He lay Andrew down on a dirty mattress on the dias, and ran his hands down to Andrews jeans.

Rip! The sound of tearing fabric filled the room as Uncle Dom ripped off Andrews jeans and underwear, leaving him naked and exposed on the mattress. Andrew gazed down on his body, his cock was tiny, shriveled. Though he was horny as fuck, there was no way he was guna be fucking anyone. That was the point, Andrew knew that his place as a fag was to take every load he could.

Uncle Dom stepped away and Andrew turned his head to approaching footsteps. Father had arrived.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15