Pre-loaded Hole

Harlemboy81

Pre-loaded Hole  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer fresh hole, or hole with loads already inside

• fresh hole
    • loaded hole

On several sites (Grindr, sniffies, bbrt) I often post ads saying I am a cumdump looking for loads.  I've noticed that a lot of guys I run into ONLY want used cum filled pussy, and refuse to be the first guy of the day.  

I am wondering if this is a common experience for cumdumps, and which type of hole the breeders prefer.  

I've also ran into this over the years. Have had many guys ask about this at the baths I go to, seems they don't want to be the first in, but once they see me getting fucked, they will come back around and take their turn.

Alternatively, lube up heavily with one of those "cum-like" lubes like Spunk. Might be enough to fool someone. Worst case, jack off earlier, save the load, mix the spunk with the Spunk, and then you'll have the appearance, texture, and smell of being loaded up.

I haven’t had a preloaded hole in a long time.  😞

I do agree that it’s better.  Churning those loads and frothing them up into that alkaline-smelling foam is amazing.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I don’t mind being first up a hole, feeling it gripping my cock and encouraging me to shoot a big load inside it, just as long as I can also be last and churn those loads up with my cock.

Guest MattDillan

I always tell my tops when they fuck me:  The only thing that’ll be on the end of your dick when you pull out of me is another guys cum— a little bit of my dignity.